Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 11. (Read 25383 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Thank you Wa Coins received..Is it just one airdrop or will there be multiple..
One shot, no more airdrop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Thank you Wa Coins received..Is it just one airdrop or will there be multiple..
Yes, I got airdrop WACoins in my wallet, thanks!

Any instructions how to start mining/staking/minting?
Unlock the wallet, if you set a passphrase and keep it always open. That's it.
Activity: 364
Yes, I got airdrop WACoins in my wallet, thanks!

Any instructions how to start mining/staking/minting?
Activity: 252
Merit: 110
Airdrop tokens in my wallet
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Confirm receiving coins in wallet! Thank you! I hope the project grows and is a success!
Activity: 909
any nodes my wallet so long time for full sync?
just 4 active connection
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
355.951057 WAC confrimed recived to my wallet thankyou
happy stake everyone Smiley
someone knows how long it takes until the first stake is completed and with which profit?
3 months. Interests are at 1% yearly ~.

If it stakes after 3 months, does it also take another 3 months after that to mature again for another stake?
We will add a specific Minting guide, or better a Calculator. Meanwhile to better understand you can read Peercoin's one, which is like WACoins, but with min. days set to 90 and max days set to 1y: https://talk.peercoin.net/t/the-complete-guide-to-minting/2524 and their calculator (keeping in mind our min. days is 90 and max 1y): http://poscalculator.peercointalk.org/

I'd suggest to also read this: http://wiki.peercointalk.org/index.php?title=Peercoin_minting_facts
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
someone knows how long it takes until the first stake is completed and with which profit?

If it stakes after 3 months, does it also take another 3 months after that to mature again for another stake?
Activity: 909
i am almost forget it about this airdrop ,but i am check in explorer my address have received
open my wallet and try sync maybe need along time  Grin
If there were 2697 + 10 users @ 355 then there will be 960,000 coins to be distributed via the airdrop. Is this correct?
4% of 24,000,000 right.

Which exchanges will you target? Do you plan to go for free listings through community vote or will you do a paid for listing on say Bittrex or Yobit?
We would like to start with a big exchange, anyway Bittrex doesn't have a paid listing that I'm aware of.
Big exchanges probably want to evaluate the coin nowdays, which is good, but obviously need time. Meanwhile we are considering small exchanges, just to give people the chance to start trading and us the chance to start paying developers in WAC.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
If there were 2697 + 10 users @ 355 then there will be 960,000 coins to be distributed via the airdrop. Is this correct?
4% of 24,000,000 right.

Which exchanges will you target? Do you plan to go for free listings through community vote or will you do a paid for listing on say Bittrex or Yobit?
I think that pay for listing 0.1 BTC on YoBit if devteam have enough budget it's better variant.
legendary
4% of 24,000,000 right.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
So the coins are sent to all who join airdrop? I need to check my PC to see if i still have wallet on my PC.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
4% of 24,000,000 right.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
airdrop tokens are arrived.
now start the staking with the wallet.

@dev
big thanks and good luck with your project!  Smiley
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: