Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 14. (Read 25382 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
How much people are registered for the airdrop at the moment?
Do you plan to release a spreedsheat after the airdrop?
Yes, we will surely publish a spreadsheet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
How much people are registered for the airdrop at the moment?
Do you plan to release a spreedsheat after the airdrop?
How can we know if we were confirmed or not for the AirDrop?
How do I know which format to list my Bitcointalk.org profile? Profile #, username, link, etc.
After you submit the form, if you satisfy all requirements, you are confirmed. The form will ask you a few question, this is the format.
Activity: 228
How can we know if we were confirmed or not for the AirDrop?
How do I know which format to list my Bitcointalk.org profile? Profile #, username, link, etc.
Activity: 476
this coin is not yet deployed? i cannot find it on coinmarketcap
No, it isn't. There will be multiple airdrops rounds. Just have a look at the first post in this thread.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
this coin is not yet deployed? i cannot find it on coinmarketcap
Activity: 247
So in 1 week we will get our WACoins? Unfortunately I can't mining and for sure the miners are selling their coins at high prices! Is there a thread for this or a slack channel? Will there be other ways to get WACoins?
You may rent some hashpower on MRR (I recommend 1-3 Th/s for official pool)
I am wanting to create a paperwallet address to send some of my Wacoin.  Is this possible yet?  I use the paperwallet creators.
We submitted a pull request here: https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net
As soon as it gets accepted by the owner of walletgenerator, you should be able to use it there.
So in 1 week we will get our WACoins? Unfortunately I can't mining and for sure the miners are selling their coins at high prices! Is there a thread for this or a slack channel? Will there be other ways to get WACoins?
Right. Yes, we have a slack channel, you can find it on the first post. There is a small bounties thread, or you can propose something different.
How much coins will get everyone via airdrop?
Total Airdrop / Number of participants. You can find all info in the first post.
There is info about 15%, but this include not only pure airdrop, but charity fund and communities.
Airdrop is 4% of total coins. Roughly 960,000 WAC.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
How much coins will get everyone via airdrop?
Total Airdrop / Number of participants. You can find all info in the first post.
There is info about 15%, but this include not only pure airdrop, but charity fund and communities.
Love airdrop coins hope this one is very successful
If you subscribe, please remember to reach at least 50 posts here on the forum.
Is there any way to check that who were confirmed and who are rejected in the list of successful account for airdrops? I have read this thread two times but do not get any information regarding this.
All people who satisfy requirements, like you, are confirmed. I can confirm you are in that list.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Love airdrop coins hope this one is very successful
Activity: 266
Is there any way to check that who were confirmed and who are rejected in the list of successful account for airdrops? I have read this thread two times but do not get any information regarding this.
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
where are you going to appear in the first place? I mean exchange. And approximately when will it happen? So you have written that you can buy some coins from miners, but then the question is, on which exchanges is this coin already??
As I said, at the moment there is no exchange. You can buy some from miners, if you want, waiting for WACoins to appear on some exchange.

when ?
As the dev already said there are only miners selling over the counter at the moment. Stop this stupid "when exchange" spamming. It's really annoying. The majority of all tokens is not yet distributed. Be patient and watch this thread. By asking multiple times a day for exchange listings we steal the dev his valueable time.
Activity: 179
where are you going to appear in the first place? I mean exchange. And approximately when will it happen? So you have written that you can buy some coins from miners, but then the question is, on which exchanges is this coin already??
As I said, at the moment there is no exchange. You can buy some from miners, if you want, waiting for WACoins to appear on some exchange.

when ?
Is there an online wallet I could use?
It is the first point on our roadmap.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Guys, what is wrong with you? Why are you all asking for an exchange? The coin has not yet been distributed and the only thing you are continuously asking is where to dump the token? This must be very frustrating as a developer. Their focous should be to deliver a great product, not to get listed on an excange as fast as possible...
Pages:
Jump to: