Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 7. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
i'm mining on official pool , but it looks like "Last Found Blocks" is stuck at 9195 , also Unconfirmed balance not updating.
almost more than 95% network hash is on official pool.

edit : looks like back to normal
Feel free to use https://wac.vape-flavors.de/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool pool. It should have better fees.
Is 0.1.2.e8ce593 the correct wallet?
Yes. Both the wallet and the binaries are updated since 6 Aug.
Hey everyone,
I signed up for the AirDrop but haven't received any WACoins... any where I can check to see if I was actually a confirmed AirDrop participant?  I thought I was and I downloaded the wallet and everything... pretty sure I signed up at the link provided in the OP as well.... thanks.
Date Registered:   November 07, 2016, 09:55:25 PM
As written in the first post, you needed at least a one year (12 months) old account.

Ah darn, thought my account was older than a year old.  I guess that makes sense.... thanks for the response.
No problem. If you want, you can still easily mine some.

Can it be mined directly in the client?  How would one go about starting the mining process?  I doubt it would be worthwhile with my 460 GTX 1GB..
No, you need at least a very small asics.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
i'm mining on official pool , but it looks like "Last Found Blocks" is stuck at 9195 , also Unconfirmed balance not updating.
almost more than 95% network hash is on official pool.

edit : looks like back to normal
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is 0.1.2.e8ce593 the correct wallet?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
is preslae still available?
Activity: 228
Hey everyone,
I signed up for the AirDrop but haven't received any WACoins... any where I can check to see if I was actually a confirmed AirDrop participant?  I thought I was and I downloaded the wallet and everything... pretty sure I signed up at the link provided in the OP as well.... thanks.
As written in the first post, you needed at least a one year (12 months) old account.

Ah darn, thought my account was older than a year old.  I guess that makes sense.... thanks for the response.

Can it be mined directly in the client?  How would one go about starting the mining process?  I doubt it would be worthwhile with my 460 GTX 1GB..
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
thank you very much dev, today i have received my wacoins airdrop Smiley

now start staking Smiley and hodling Smiley
Activity: 56
did i missed the inscription ?  Angry Angry Cry
why the new members wont get any air drop Cry

It is explained in the firsts posts. We didn't want too many fake accounts. Please note that you can still mine some WAC easily.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
why the new members wont get any air drop Cry
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,
Hey everyone,
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

YoBit have $10-15m of daily volume and this exchange charging 0.1 BTC for coin listing(cheaper than many other exchanges, and good price for this daily volume).

Well, since it's near impossible to get anywhere listed for free these days, yobit at 0.1 btc is worth considering despite being a shady exchange.

I also like coinexchange though I don't know what they charge.
Tradesatoshi still has free votes as well. I'm sure the community could rally to get it there.
get list on yobit still better than nothing. Cheesy too many coin release everyday so very hard to get list on a big exchange
Activity: 34
waiting for exchanges... I want to buy WAC
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
it's a communities coin,
so do not rush to get listed on exchanger,just focus on the development and roadmap.
the dev should active in this thread and post something about this project,
also you can use vote system in here because it's a communities coin and let the community decide it what is going on and what will happen next
Yes, we have a roadmap on the website to start (we are working on the web wallet and the first community is working on its first project). Then the development, the governance and everything will be community-driven.
Dev, for having this commitment to complying with what is in the roadmap, is this the reason that WACoins still have no exchange? There are about 3/4 coins to be mined, the difficulty is high, but is it attractive to the miners? Is it possible to turn WACoins into something necessary and important?
Not sure to understood your question, but well, you know, a coin is more attractive to miners when they can exchange it and when it has good profit. On the other side you can think at the time when Bitcoin wasn't on any exchange. If you had mined a bit at that time... anyway I can confirm you that we are working hard, so exchange will not be a problem. We are also evaluating better solutions, but I can't tell you much more, right now.
And if the coins need to be voted on nova exchange i have a couple of Npoints just waiting to be use. lets just take it slowly sooner or later its gonna be listed in some point. Just hold and mine it.
it's a communities coin,
so do not rush to get listed on exchanger,just focus on the development and roadmap.
the dev should active in this thread and post something about this project,
also you can use vote system in here because it's a communities coin and let the community decide it what is going on and what will happen next
Yes, we have a roadmap on the website to start (we are working on the web wallet and the first community is working on its first project). Then the development, the governance and everything will be community-driven.
Dev, for having this commitment to complying with what is in the roadmap, is this the reason that WACoins still have no exchange? There are about 3/4 coins to be mined, the difficulty is high, but is it attractive to the miners? Is it possible to turn WACoins into something necessary and important?
Not sure to understood your question, but well, you know, a coin is more attractive to miners when they can exchange it and when it has good profit. On the other side you can think at the time when Bitcoin wasn't on any exchange. If you had mined a bit at that time... anyway I can confirm you that we are working hard, so exchange will not be a problem. We are also evaluating better solutions, but I can't tell you much more, right now.
Pages:
Jump to: