Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 10. (Read 25380 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Where can I See that my wallet is staking?
I dont See a staking symbol, like in other wallets.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
List of users not receiving Airdrop (they don't satisfy at least one of the requirements):
  • Melchom
  • freelotus
  • greatteager
  • MirHak
  • gediminas
  • xakep74
  • NSK845
  • gliridian
  • smoosh
  • NemesisBits
  • Stripple
If you are *not* listed here *you will receive* your Airdrop WACoins. We are publishing final data in a few hours.
wacoins, why I in??? my date registred march 2015[/list]
It's not you, it's xakep74.
hhhhfffff)))))) xakep74 is my first acc I forget pass from it (pc crash), some time ago I registred this account and mistake again))) sorry)))
So if I understood corretcly, you have subscribed to the Airdrop with the wrong account. Am I right?
yep, I mistake
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Yes, 355.951057 airdrop received in my wallet, but I did not see any POS status in the wallet. Should I upgrade my wallet version or POS will be available only after POW?
Unlock your wallet and keep it open. Be sure to have last version installed (6 Aug ~).

Can you dev give a link for last version of wallet to start stake? By the way i have received coins. Thanks.
Both sourceforge and google drive are updated.

Ok. I thought i have wrong version because on debug information wallet is older than 6 Aug 2017- build date. To start stake i need to encrypt / lock wallet?
No, you need to decrypt/unlock and just keep it open.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Yes, 355.951057 airdrop received in my wallet, but I did not see any POS status in the wallet. Should I upgrade my wallet version or POS will be available only after POW?
Unlock your wallet and keep it open. Be sure to have last version installed (6 Aug ~).

Can you dev give a link for last version of wallet to start stake? By the way i have received coins. Thanks.

Ok. I thought i have wrong version because on debug information wallet is older than 6 Aug 2017- build date. To start stake i need to encrypt / lock wallet?
List of users not receiving Airdrop (they don't satisfy at least one of the requirements):
  • Melchom
  • freelotus
  • greatteager
  • MirHak
  • gediminas
  • xakep74
  • NSK845
  • gliridian
  • smoosh
  • NemesisBits
  • Stripple
If you are *not* listed here *you will receive* your Airdrop WACoins. We are publishing final data in a few hours.
hhhhfffff)))))) xakep74 is my first acc I forget pass from it (pc crash), some time ago I registred this account and mistake again))) sorry)))
So if I understood corretcly, you have subscribed to the Airdrop with the wrong account. Am I right?
  • Melchom
  • freelotus
  • greatteager
  • MirHak
  • gediminas
  • xakep74
  • NSK845
  • gliridian
  • smoosh
  • NemesisBits
  • Stripple

• Melchom
  • freelotus
  • greatteager
  • MirHak
  • gediminas
  • xakep74
  • NSK845
  • gliridian
  • smoosh
  • NemesisBits
  • Stripple
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Received my airdrop coins, thank you.

Links are in the OP.  https://sourceforge.net/projects/wacoins/files/

Dev can you please confirm if 0.1.2.e8ce593 is the latest version of the wallet? Just want to make sure that if I decide to stake that I am using the correct wallet.
  That's the version I'm using which I believe is the latest one yet I don't see a staking icon on it like other wallets have.  Not sure if it's functioning or what, I would assume no.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
So what exchanges are in the pipeline? is Ccex and Yobit still a thing?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Dev can you please confirm if 0.1.2.e8ce593 is the latest version of the wallet? Just want to make sure that if I decide to stake that I am using the correct wallet.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Too bad i missed another airdrop. Will be this coin listed on exchange next month and if yes on what exchanges?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1

Thanks for Update dev. and received in my wallets.
  • Melchom
  • freelotus
  • greatteager
  • MirHak
  • gediminas
  • xakep74
  • NSK845
  • gliridian
  • smoosh
  • NemesisBits
  • Stripple
Activity: 784
I have received 355 WAC tokens yesterday. Started staking now and am looking forward now for further developments and announcements.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Thank you dev, i recived my airdrop coins.
Waiting for more informations now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
Yes, got 355.951057 WAC. Thank you, dev!
Sure, it will be great project!
Pages:
Jump to: