Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 9. (Read 25380 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hey dev, I am in the list do not meet at least one requirement. It is possible to tell me what is this condition? It was so unexpected, in my opinion, all the conditions came up for airdrops. But the decision is yours.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Is there discussion around the parameters that the main feature of this coin plans on addressing?  How will the network define "social or tech" projects. So vague, if it's a real goal what is the plan around this? What are the incentives for people to use a charity coin, there has to be an angle that has some real efficiency in it.
It is described on the whitepaper, but we will give more details.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is there discussion around the parameters that the main feature of this coin plans on addressing?  How will the network define "social or tech" projects. So vague, if it's a real goal what is the plan around this? What are the incentives for people to use a charity coin, there has to be an angle that has some real efficiency in it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
hey dev any plan to ready listed exchange ?
i think we can start for novaexchange or cryptopian with vote , we have huge communities in here right ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thank you dev! I received the airdrop! Grin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, wacoins. I'll ask my Pi if he wants to have a purpose again. Smiley

Is this the good version of wac wallet? Also how i can know in what time aproximately i will get rewards from stake? 3 months for a stake (If yes it's not worth)?
Yes, your wallet version is fine, like everybody's else. We updated all binaries on 6 Aug ~. I'd suggest you to check how many coins a miner is getting for each block and then get your decision. WACoins is rare. I have posted links where PoS is explained and a link to the PoS calculator, please use these to better understand how it works and to calculate how much you can get minting.
someone knows how long it takes until the first stake is completed and with which profit?
3 months. Interests are at 1% yearly ~.

If it stakes after 3 months, does it also take another 3 months after that to mature again for another stake?

Is this really correct? Does it take 3 months to stake once?
It is probabilistic, please read the links I've posted if you are interested in better understanding how it works.

I might have interpreted your words wrongly. To me it sounded like you would have to leave your wallet open for 3 months straight, and thus leave your PC on for 3 months straight, in order to receive one single staking reward.

You have to keep it online, this is how PoS works, yes. Not only for WACoins, but for all PoS coins. Some are offering PoS pool for those not having a small server (a raspberry is enough), for small fees.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Is this the good version of wac wallet? Also how i can know in what time aproximately i will get rewards from stake? 3 months for a stake (If yes it's not worth)?
someone knows how long it takes until the first stake is completed and with which profit?

If it stakes after 3 months, does it also take another 3 months after that to mature again for another stake?

It is probabilistic, please read the links I've posted if you are interested in better understanding how it works.

I might have interpreted your words wrongly. To me it sounded like you would have to leave your wallet open for 3 months straight, and thus leave your PC on for 3 months straight, in order to receive one single staking reward.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Thanks Dev! I missed the announcement on airdrop distribution. My wallet is sync now and i receive 355.95 WAC coins.

Thanks and Have Nice Day!

I still can not understand how POS working. DEV can you create wallet with visible POS status? I think we all would be very grateful!
You don't need to do anything, just unlock your wallet, if you set a passphrase and that's it. You can hover the mouse on the lock icon.

I guess it is, says so in OP, not even worth it to have the wallet open all the time. Cheesy

1% is very low.

I agree. There is no incentive to stake then. I was worried about network security but then I remembered that it is a hybrid coin so the miners will just do their thing and mine. All good.  Smiley
Low? WACoins is rare. 1% is fair enough.

I guess it is, says so in OP, not even worth it to have the wallet open all the time. Cheesy

1% is very low.

I agree. There is no incentive to stake then. I was worried about network security but then I remembered that it is a hybrid coin so the miners will just do their thing and mine. All good.  Smiley
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Damn, I am just a jew days to late to sign up for this airdrop Sad
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

1% is very low.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I still can not understand how POS working. DEV can you create wallet with visible POS status? I think we all would be very grateful!

Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
is this project finished? how many coin per user ? does dev have plan to list on some exchange soon
Pages:
Jump to: