Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 16. (Read 25383 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
do you have spreadsheet who had joined this bounty
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Since I've started following these airdrops projects, I've not received a dime, hope this one will deliver.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Are the coins for the airdrop distributed on a certain date, or within a certain timeframe after submiting the form. Because, I submitted the form a few days ago and have not recieved the airdrop. It's possible I filled it out incorrectly I guess.
After the Airdrop subscription is over. It is the only way to equally distribute available Airdrop coins. You can find all informations on the first post.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have joined the airdrop long time ago but i didn't get anything yet. Maybe dev will send after have enough users joined airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
Are the coins for the airdrop distributed on a certain date, or within a certain timeframe after submiting the form. Because, I submitted the form a few days ago and have not recieved the airdrop. It's possible I filled it out incorrectly I guess.
my account is too recent for the airdrop  Cry
You could consider one of ours bounty campaign on the Bounty section.
Why pay this Pool never? I mined with my U3 over 2-3 weeks but never a payment...

Over weeks only "Pending"Huh
Hi, this is not our pool. You have to ask @jackcamel here or on our Slack.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
my account is too recent for the airdrop  Cry
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I ike the idea of incorporating POS that would bring back all those large wallet holders into the community more nodes, faster transaction processing time, not depending on POW.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1086
Why pay this Pool never? I mined with my U3 over 2-3 weeks but never a payment...

Over weeks only "Pending"Huh
Official's pool hashrate is 0? Net hashrate is fallen to 2 Th/s Sad
Still good time to mine some WAC!
Official pool fees lowered to 7%.
Added a new block explorer to first post. Thanks to @fairlu.
You need at least an 1-year-old account, cryptobits3. Please take a look at the Bounty section.

It's really nice and refreshing to see an airdrop where the developer (or someone from the team) actually sticks around to maintain the thread. Gives me confidence that this one could have a future.
I am still a bit confused about how exactly you are planning to turn this project into a success however. I know you've got a roadmap on your website, but would be great if you could post some more infos regarding what's planned for after the airdrop.
Cheers
We will dedicate to Communities, as per Whitepaper and to Roadmap projects (we are already working on first projects).
I just applied for the airdrop.. On the form it asked for the BCT name.. I just inserted the link to my profile. Would this be correct?
Yes, no problem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I just applied for the airdrop.. On the form it asked for the BCT name.. I just inserted the link to my profile. Would this be correct?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Official's pool hashrate is 0? Net hashrate is fallen to 2 Th/s Sad
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
You need at least an 1-year-old account, cryptobits3. Please take a look at the Bounty section.

It's really nice and refreshing to see an airdrop where the developer (or someone from the team) actually sticks around to maintain the thread. Gives me confidence that this one could have a future.
I am still a bit confused about how exactly you are planning to turn this project into a success however. I know you've got a roadmap on your website, but would be great if you could post some more infos regarding what's planned for after the airdrop.
Cheers
Activity: 565
Merit: 117
I joined the airdrop! Thanks and good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
I signed up to the airdrop. Thanks and good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: