Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 19. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Added a bounty campaign for users who cannot partecipate to the Airdrop, or simply wants to share WACoins: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-wacoins-community-coin-2150631.
Maybe necessary several weeks to get required 520 confirmations on mined WACs Shocked
Why weeks?
I'm mined ~37 WAC and no confirmations for 48 hours. All earnings still unconfirmed.
Right, it should be "some days" (4-5) and not several weeks.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Maybe necessary several weeks to get required 520 confirmations on mined WACs Shocked
Why weeks?
I'm mined ~37 WAC and no confirmations for 48 hours. All earnings still unconfirmed.
i just registred Smiley

Would have any sense to use  laptop to mine? I wanted to try just for fun, but seems like too may people are already mining hard..
No, no sense. You would need at least some small ASICS or buying some hash power on NiceHash, miningrentals...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
i just registred Smiley

Would have any sense to use  laptop to mine? I wanted to try just for fun, but seems like too may people are already mining hard..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I've joined the airdrop, just compiled the form. Waiting for my WACoins.
Is the Airdrop still active? Are there any hidden costs?
It is active, no hidden costs.
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Is the Airdrop still active? Are there any hidden costs?
Why weeks?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Very stringent requirements for participants on the one side, but on the other - it's not bad,because the reward will be more for small the number of participants.
I'm trying to mine. My hashrate is 2,5 Th/s. Difficulty is high! But mining is effectively while miner's number is small Wink
Hope that it's profitable and this coin will be have good price on exchange!
And on which exchanges WAcoin will be added?
And what about block time?
downloaded the wallet and applied for the airdrop when r we expected to receive the tokens
After the subscription period is over.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
I would love to participate on this but won't qualify i'll be closely monitoring this thread.
Activity: 204
downloaded the wallet and applied for the airdrop when r we expected to receive the tokens
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Interesting .. just ran into this thread. Will run for airdrop and see where this will take us.
Has any airdrop been sent, or will they all be sent after the sign-up period is over?
After the sign-up period is over.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Has any airdrop been sent, or will they all be sent after the sign-up period is over?
How much coins block reward? I want to try mine it. And when dev plan adding this coin to any exchange?
WACoins is rare, maximum of 6 coins per block. We are considering some exchanges.
Ok, understand. I have 1 Th/s power and try to mine wacoins soon.
Pages:
Jump to: