Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 20. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
How much coins block reward? I want to try mine it. And when dev plan adding this coin to any exchange?
WACoins is rare, maximum of 6 coins per block. We are considering some exchanges.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
How much coins block reward? I want to try mine it. And when dev plan adding this coin to any exchange?
We have added a Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/BhCPduw
I don't remember if I have already applied or not for the airdrop, is there a way to check that?
You didn't. You can try adding yourself again.
Applied for the airdrop some minutes ago.

Could you please update the Telegram invitation link on the website? I get the error that it is "broken or expired" when clicking on it. Would be nice to join the community.
https://t.me/joinchat/FEF6RkRmBrSTVZDQnSTHOA
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I don't remember if I have already applied or not for the airdrop, is there a way to check that?
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Applied for the airdrop some minutes ago.

Could you please update the Telegram invitation link on the website? I get the error that it is "broken or expired" when clicking on it. Would be nice to join the community.
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
can not wait to get the airdrop and start staking i love POS Smiley
I would like to participate on the airdrop. But my account is only 9 months old. Can you lower the minimum requirements atleast 6 months old account? I'm just trying  Grin
Sorry. We suggest to mine, it is still easy or to pre-buy some WAC from miners or to collaborate with the team.
Activity: 561
I would like to participate on the airdrop. But my account is only 9 months old. Can you lower the minimum requirements atleast 6 months old account? I'm just trying  Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
www.tusaltcoins.com

Hi, I love the project, and I've put my old sha256 miner (Prospero X1) to work on WACoins Official Pool.

Regards

Looks like a good coin. I do hope this will get listed in coinmarketcap.com soon so we can check more information about this coin. Will be waiting for it, looks like a great start. Congratulations.
A sure thing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Looks like a good coin. I do hope this will get listed in coinmarketcap.com soon so we can check more information about this coin. Will be waiting for it, looks like a great start. Congratulations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
i already joined the airdrop. i think my account is valid enough to pass the requirements. im hoping for the coming wacoins in my wallet soon. more power in this wonderful project.
wish to join the airdrop, i have over 80+ posts but my account is not a year old? so is that 1 year old accout requirement set in stone? or it can be waived for an active account?
Sorry.
Activity: 154
wish to join the airdrop, i have over 80+ posts but my account is not a year old? so is that 1 year old accout requirement set in stone? or it can be waived for an active account?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Guys thank you so much that you said about viruses!
I found this airdrop at site airdrop alert, but it is really dangerous! Will be more careful! Is there way to check link on viruses online?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Interesting development, also interested in the airdrop.  Keep me posted.  Grin

Think I'll pass.
There is already a post about this warning on first pages. Please remember that you can compile it yourself, if you don't trust binaries.

I don't know how to compile anything and there is so many different coins with 0 Virustotal detections. Is this so hard for WaCoins team to give us a download file with no viruses?
A miner is not a virus.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
this is a POW coin so the wallet has mining code in it. this is why the scanners flag it it red.
Yeah, nothting to worry about. Compile it by yourself if you are parnoid or run it in a virtual machine.
Pages:
Jump to: