Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 21. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Is there any chance for recent users to get the coins? Thanks
Not the airdrop ones, but you can mine, collaborate, buy and so on...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
this is a POW coin so the wallet has mining code in it. this is why the scanners flag it it red.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is there any chance for recent users to get the coins? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Think I'll pass.
There is already a post about this warning on first pages. Please remember that you can compile it yourself, if you don't trust binaries.

I don't know how to compile anything and there is so many different coins with 0 Virustotal detections. Is this so hard for WaCoins team to give us a download file with no viruses?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I wanted to apply for this airdrop but I have checked wallet file in Virustotal scanner and that is what I get:

SHA256:   499c5b39a5a358f6345a8c5818c452605a820da16557087e3f19e5eed593b728
Bestandsnaam:   wacoins-qt.exe
Detectieverhouding:   10 / 64
Datum van analyse:   2017-08-29 10:32:06 UTC (0 minuten geleden)

http://imgur.com/a/FRUIJ

Can somebody explain this 10 virus detections?

I have to add that this file was scanned few days ago by different user and there was 12 virus detections.
joined and downloaded the wallet when i will be eligible to receive the coins.thanks
You will receive coins after subscriptions close.
Activity: 204
joined and downloaded the wallet when i will be eligible to receive the coins.thanks
So, 1 year old bitcointalk account to receive the airdrop with at least 50 posts means at least Jr. Member. I wish I could but my account not old enough.

And yet, there are too many virus alert. If I could receive it, I would rather compile it myself.
Yes. Please note that it is not a virus alert, it is a Bitcoiner Miner alert, it is different. Infact, if you read carefully all the warnings, it is report as "bitcoiner miner".
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
So, 1 year old bitcointalk account to receive the airdrop with at least 50 posts means at least Jr. Member. I wish I could but my account not old enough.

And yet, there are too many virus alert. If I could receive it, I would rather compile it myself.

Think I'll pass.
There is already a post about this warning on first pages. Please remember that you can compile it yourself, if you don't trust binaries.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.

Think I'll pass.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Good day,

anone have information about the pool??

▶ Pool list

http://107.155.135.46:8080/ (5% fees)

Pool statistic down?
It seems that the pool is up, but statistics are down, yes. You should tell to jack_camel at slack.

Anyone have payments from this pool? Last payment 14days ago...

Fixed. Grin

Thanks for your feedback!

I have problem to access in this forum, please, next time, if you have to report a problem, contact me on Slack channel for speedup its resolution.

Note: In this case i was already working on update statistics issue by kindly reporting of a user on slack.

Good day, i have mined about one week on your pool, i have found blocks, when you paid out? Last paid out about 13 days??
Any ETA for when the airdrop will arrive? I just synced up the wallet and still haven't received anything yet
After subscriptions close, because the amount of coins you will receive is total amount of airdrop coins / (number of users subscribed - invalid users).
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Any ETA for when the airdrop will arrive? I just synced up the wallet and still haven't received anything yet
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Where is the link download wallet  Huh
i want joined AIRDROP WACoins.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You cand find everything on the first post.

/facepalm

if ppl are too xxxx to read.... but got time to ask Smiley

hopefully the airdrop will be a big chunk for staking Smiley
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You cand find everything on the first post.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
My Wallet is sync already since 2 weeks ago, when is the expected time for the airdrop? or it is right after the last day of registration?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 204
So the airdrop will be till end september then share for everybody. dont have rank sys tem or anything like that?
No rank system, right. You fill the form, you are subscribed and you get the same amount of coins everybody get.
Pages:
Jump to: