Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 24. (Read 25430 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
So, AirDrop is only wallet + "form Submit"? No need for any signature, avatar or something? If yes, well-done devs.
p.s. IS everything okay with windows wallet link, I have a small problem with downloading.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Joined airdrop, wallet synced up quickly. Can't go wrong with free coins. Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
Download the wallet and fill in the form to join.
Thanks for the great team
Congratulations on success and for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
This pool have problems?

Code:
Pool list

http://107.155.135.46:8080/ (5% fees)

Latest Paid Blocks 11 days ago  Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
The Airdrop is already over, i got 100 WACoins since im a little late for the airdrop.

It's not over, it clearly says in the first post. " To receive the Airdrop, you can sign-up until 2017-09-24"
Activity: 490
I joined this airdrop and have filled form, good luck  Wink
Activity: 330
I signed up for the airdrop couple of days ago, still haven't received any coins. I assume the distribution will be after the closing of the airdrop?
Activity: 434
Done!!!, lets see how far this goes, i hope far enough
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just signed up, will keep updated.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Signed the airdrop form some minutes ago. Would be happy to join.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
 I did sign-up for the airdrop. Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 168
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
The Roadmap on your website still lists the 25.07.2017 as the date for the airdrop. Might be good to update that.
Looking forward to seeing how this project develops however!
This is the airdrop start date for first communities.

Okay thanks.

So that's the second airdrop now? If so could you give us some details on who the first community was?
Cheers
It is a different subscription (this is bitcointalk subscription), but coins will be sent all together. And yes, we will give details of all subscriptions.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The Roadmap on your website still lists the 25.07.2017 as the date for the airdrop. Might be good to update that.

Okay thanks.

So that's the second airdrop now? If so could you give us some details on who the first community was?
Cheers

The Airdrop is already over, i got 100 WACoins since im a little late for the airdrop.  but so far the price is good for free coins, will keep holding and staking. When this one reach atleast Nova Exchange the price will doubled for sure.
Activity: 326
Merit: 124

Okay thanks.

Cheers
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
WHEN WILL THEAIRDROPS FORTHIS COIN ALSO BECAUSE I MISSED THAT OF KEKCOIN

Your account was made yesterday, your account needs to be a year old to be eligible for the airdrop.

... Some of these people, just want to join up and get free money without making any effort to even join the crypto community
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Has finished filling out the form and downloading the wallet to join the airdrop and hopefully not too late for it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
did anyone already receive the airdrops? ive been waiting since days Sad

edit: nvm, i am just to dumb to read....
Activity: 168
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
joined to airdrop !
Goog luck ! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: