Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 26. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hi dev, any Mac wallet available?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Registered for the airdrop.

here's a virus check for the windows wallet. Can anyone confirm that these positive are the usual false positives?

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/499c5b39a5a358f6345a8c5818c452605a820da16557087e3f19e5eed593b728/analysis/

Thanks for raising that question. I suspect they are, but would definitely be good to know for sure as six hits is quite a lot.
Sure, if you take a look at the report you see that a lof of them are: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.iekb so "not a virus, but a miner".
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
Great, Airdrop finally open! Smiley

Is there a restriction for max. participants? Your requirements are not easy to fulfill, I really like this.
Activity: 326
Merit: 124

here's a virus check for the windows wallet. Can anyone confirm that these positive are the usual false positives?

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/499c5b39a5a358f6345a8c5818c452605a820da16557087e3f19e5eed593b728/analysis/

Thanks for raising that question. I suspect they are, but would definitely be good to know for sure as six hits is quite a lot.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Activity: 476
the google form must login in ..not very friendly,dev can you change ?
No chance for Airdrop on my profile??
We are sorry, but we are trying to guarantee a fair airdrop. For people like you that cannot partecipate to the airdrop, I'd suggest to asics-mine now, it is easy enough, or buy some hash sha256d power.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Airdrop info added. Please check the first post of the topic.

Very neat website presentation, seems to be a next serious project to follow. I would like to reserve a spot here. Supply is 24M, good enough to hold for long term. Kindly check your link dev. Goodluck.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/FwmFXTBe9yXcgdFk1

regards,
MB

EDIT: It's fixed now. Thank you.

Airdrop info added. Please check the first post of the topic.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Specifications
Mechanism: PoW/PoS + Community
Algorithm: SHA256d, Bitcoin and Peercoin hardware-compatible
Total coins: 24,000,000 ~
Premine: 30% at block number two, of which: 15% to WACoins team for development&market purpose, 15% to communities/airdrop/charity fund
70% yet to be mined!
Airdrop mode: multiple Airdrops, one for each community of interest

OP forgot to list the official RPC ports...
Thanks, added, so you don't have to look at the code.
Dev, what about airdrop?

Would be really nice to get some information about the airdrop! even a little piece of information would help Smiley
Merit: 136
Specifications
Premine: 30% at block number two, of which: 15% to WACoins team for development&market purpose, 15% to communities/airdrop/charity fund
70% yet to be mined!

Dev, what about airdrop?
Specifications
70% yet to be mined!

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Specifications
70% yet to be mined!

ELIXIR TOKEN
Why does any one pay attention to projects like these. Clearly garbage, no idea, no plan to do anything interesting.  "treasury funds given to social projects voted on by token holders" is not an idea for a blockchain. Don't waste your time people, cause that is all this is, a waste of time and energy.

OP, feel free to prove me wrong, but the way you are going about this i'm surprised you even have the 6 pages on this topic that you do.
+
wouldn't say that it is garbage. Consider the fact that there are restrictions you have to fulfill, otherwise you are not allowed to participate. If it is such a big scam I guess the dev would let everybody participating.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why does any one pay attention to projects like these. Clearly garbage, no idea, no plan to do anything interesting.  "treasury funds given to social projects voted on by token holders" is not an idea for a blockchain. Don't waste your time people, cause that is all this is, a waste of time and energy.

OP, feel free to prove me wrong, but the way you are going about this i'm surprised you even have the 6 pages on this topic that you do.
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
Can I take part in airdrop? Or is the age of the account critical?

At the moment there is only little information, regarding the airdrop! We are all waiting for an announcement, hope we will get some news soon!

The only thing which as been mentioned, regarding the airdrop, is this:

We allow only registered users at bitcointalk with at least one year and 50 posts of activity. We will announce the date and put an online form in some days to give everybody the needed time.

Good times for airdropers, better times for oldies though  Cool

I will follow this topic closely and take part in this as soon as possible - be sure about that.
ELIXIR TOKEN
Can I take part in airdrop? Or is the age of the account critical?

At the moment there is only little information, regarding the airdrop! We are all waiting for an announcement, hope we will get some news soon!

The only thing which as been mentioned, regarding the airdrop, is this:

We allow only registered users at bitcointalk with at least one year and 50 posts of activity. We will announce the date and put an online form in some days to give everybody the needed time.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Dev,How about is Airdrop?
You need a 1-year old account and at least 50 posts.
Activity: 179
Any news from this project?
Pages:
Jump to: