Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 27. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
No chance for Airdrop on my profile??
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █    NEW LOW FEES POOL UP!!   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Liberation L.F.P. (Low Fees Pool) - Pool for network neutrality!!

Fees : 5%
Difficulty starting from : 256
Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://107.155.135.46:32405
Username : YourWalletAddress

Pool added, thank you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
this topic title airdrop words catch my eye  ,i am also waitting for airdrop , i will add this topic to my watch list ,hope can join it .
Activity: 361
hello guys ,any movement in this project ? what did dev say last time ,
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
when will the airdrop beginn? if i may ask Smiley

this sounds promising, therefore, it is on my watchlist Smiley
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I've seen the airdrop, but there's no bitcointalk, and there's another plan for the follow-up?POW/POS is  most people like.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
 really funny project, I hope this project continues to grow, I wait for airdrop .
Activity: 224
15% premine not secured in Escrow is way too much. You could sink the market in no time, especially when considering the block reward and block reward time.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █    NEW LOW FEES POOL UP!!   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Liberation L.F.P. (Low Fees Pool) - Pool for network neutrality!!

Fees : 5%
Difficulty starting from : 256
Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://107.155.135.46:32405
Username : YourWalletAddress

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Reserved and watching for applying to the coming airdrop ? as i see no information in regard to airdrop released yet .
Good luck
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
any news regarding the airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I want to know the way of Bitcointalk airdrop.I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook,twitter and this forum.
Feel free to submit your favourite social media that you would like to see. If they are interested and their people are, that's exactly what we are waiting for.

@Others: yes, Airdrop will be 8%, so a good quote of premine. Please remember that WACoins is communities-focused, so a good quote of premine is reserverd for communities.
@Others: yes, we know GUI wallet is a bit old and not so user-friendly, infact it is listed as first project on the roadmap.
@Others: yes, WACoins is rare. Not a bad thing, let's wait for lower fees.
@Others: no, airdrop-only people will not be richer than miners. Clearly early-miners will benefit.

We will announce soon more details about the airdrop (on the first post) and add a post to let you know we did it.
thanks dev it will be great to join the airdrop
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i wanna join this airdrop but i'm sorry my vote on nova is limited, i can't vote. but i'm still supportig this project
ELIXIR TOKEN
Lot of people have asked repeatedly same question about the estimated date for the start of expected and awaited airdrop. It seems that the real question was skipped or dev didn't take in consideration. If there is any date set in stone already then it would be nice to let the people know.

What do you mean, what is the real question which has been skipped?

The dev told in his last post that he will add information regarding the airdrop soon,  in the first post and here at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Lot of people have asked repeatedly same question about the estimated date for the start of expected and awaited airdrop. It seems that the real question was skipped or dev didn't take in consideration. If there is any date set in stone already then it would be nice to let the people know.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I want to know the way of Bitcointalk airdrop.I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook,twitter and this forum.
Feel free to submit your favourite social media that you would like to see. If they are interested and their people are, that's exactly what we are waiting for.

@Others: yes, Airdrop will be 8%, so a good quote of premine. Please remember that WACoins is communities-focused, so a good quote of premine is reserverd for communities.
@Others: yes, we know GUI wallet is a bit old and not so user-friendly, infact it is listed as first project on the roadmap.
@Others: no, airdrop-only people will not be richer than miners. Clearly early-miners will benefit.

We will announce soon more details about the airdrop (on the first post) and add a post to let you know we did it.
Well a 15 % pre-mine will raise doubts about this ,  but I hope it will not be just a typical case of devs dumping the coins.
The good part is the 1 year old requirement in order to receive it , that will throw off all the newbie fake accounts that are normally flooding each airdrop.
Good luck!
Activity: 168
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer

ELIXIR TOKEN
Is there any new information about the airdrop?

Quite some days passed after the dev wrote the announcement. But take as much time as you need, so that everything can go right!

Good luck for the project, really looking forward to some new announcements! Also website looks great and i I like that it is written in C++.

Only the best for your project, keep it up!
Activity: 250
1 block 1 reward, diff retarget, 24m supply, 30 premine. gudluck mining  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 179
This coin super rare. 1 WAC for block reward  Grin Grin

I need Airdrop too Grin
Pages:
Jump to: