Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 31. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I'm not sure what is so special about this coin but everyone deserves a chance. so I will follow this one and see how the airdrop will work.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Ok, nice coin, but... is there actually anything new? Looks more like yet another copy-paste coin with 30% premine. Is there anything better compared to other coins? Any serious roadmap somewhere?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
looks like a good project, good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Same as usual old style coin, but have to see that how much time it will take to give airdrop and whether it is pump and dump coins for something else.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
how much the pre-sale price??
Activity: 168
very interesting coin Wink, I will follow development and of course waiting for airdop!
And yes ASICs have already taken over
what is airdrop?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
very interesting coin Wink, I will follow development and of course waiting for airdop!
And yes ASICs have already taken over
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Reserve Italian Translation If you need

thx
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
My GPU isn't showing any shares at all and nothing is showing up on the pool website either. Anyone has any ideas? Using cgminer with Radeon R9 270x.

Nevermind, solved it already. It just took a really long time before accepting a share.

You have missed the boat. ASICs have taken over.

Block reward seems very low compared to the premine.
Yes, first 1024 blocks have been halved.

For those who asked: we will announce everything soon (about the Airdrop), do not worry. And yes, we will add infos about the Community and why this will increase WACoins' value.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
My GPU isn't showing any shares at all and nothing is showing up on the pool website either. Anyone has any ideas? Using cgminer with Radeon R9 270x.

Nevermind, solved it already. It just took a really long time before accepting a share.

First user on the Pool. Hit two blocks. 3.2 coins. Network and block difficulty are already to the moon. ABSOLUTELY no way any GPU rig will make anymore. Pull out your ASICs if you got them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
cant mine its just // auto block 606(607...) diff 77.320 and nothing more what i do wrong?

Are you seeing you GPU hash?
yes

Then you just have to wait to hit a share. I've only hit one in 20 something blocks

100 blocks ..my gpu is gtx 660 so maybe i dont have chances :/
cant mine its just // auto block 606(607...) diff 77.320 and nothing more what i do wrong?

yes

Then you just have to wait to hit a share. I've only hit one in 20 something blocks

yes
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
dev,please say something more about airdrop or bounty. i mean the details and the procedure.

WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
First on the wacoins pool. Does that deserve an airdrop? Mining on a 1060 lol

Donation address!
WTHRaGxYVTd53BqLtjXdRYTGyKt673fWCp
A 1060 right now should work fine.
Pages:
Jump to: