Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 3. (Read 25380 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Hi, is anyone having confirmation issues? I transferred some coins to coinmarkets and 3 hours passed, but they were not confirmed, why?
It depends on mine hash power. PoS will help.
You already have an account manager for the campaign or bounty. Please contact me. My team is very professional. And we've managed many bounty campaigns. contact me. thanks
Thank you for your support.
1 good project. My team is paying attention to you. We are big investors. And we have not found chat groups yet. telegram, slack or any topic. Hope to cooperate with you. thanks
Strange, it is in the first post: Slack, Discord and everything you may need to get in contact with us.
Hi dev. What are you plans , news, upcoming updates  Huh Future plans will include additional exchange platforms: cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit exchange , ...
Sure, we added two small exchanges just because some people asked for.
Activity: 165
You already have an account manager for the campaign or bounty. Please contact me. My team is very professional. And we've managed many bounty campaigns. contact me. thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
1 good project. My team is paying attention to you. We are big investors. And we have not found chat groups yet. telegram, slack or any topic. Hope to cooperate with you. thanks
Activity: 264
still waiting new information about this
Activity: 82
I do not see this coin has a masternode. What do you think if your a has masternode  Huh
Activity: 434
Hi dev. What are you plans , news, upcoming updates  Huh Future plans will include additional exchange platforms: cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit exchange , ...
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Frist exchanges... Coinsmarket is a crap, but it better and nothing - dev still working on the project. I'll continue mining and gathering WAC:)
An adequate price as i think: 15k satoshis per 1 WAC.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Just noticed this https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-WAC.htm , let's ee how this goes low volume exchange but it helps
Just added on https://coinsmarkets.com/

Stull a big spread but my view is that wacoins should trade at least around 50k.
Activity: 82
Hi dev. Do you have new plan list exchange coinexchange, yobit or cryptopia  Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Just noticed this https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-WAC.htm , let's ee how this goes low volume exchange but it helps
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is good any exchange for start. Could also send a request to coinexchange.io ? As i know they have a more low list fee than other exchanges.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
It would be great to have another exchange together with Bisq. Sent you another suggestion on Slack.
I agree.  Honestly I've never even heard of Bisq, I had to go google it and looking at the volume numbers it does I can see why I haven't.

If you're going to shoot for lower tier exchange I would at least go for something on the level of a Cryptopia or the like.

Me too, I never heard of Bisq. But Cryptopia costs alot, it is not practical if dev does not have enough budget for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
It would be great to have another exchange together with Bisq. Sent you another suggestion on Slack.
I agree.  Honestly I've never even heard of Bisq, I had to go google it and looking at the volume numbers it does I can see why I haven't.

If you're going to shoot for lower tier exchange I would at least go for something on the level of a Cryptopia or the like.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is there any news about exchanges dev? I still waiting and hope that dev to get a positive response from one of exchange this month or next one so we all can trade wacoins.
As I said, Bisq accepted our request. That said, we are looking for another exchange to start with. As soon as there are news, I will post about it.
Is Bisq an exchange? When will we have some conventional exchange and why is it difficult for Coinexchange to accept us? You have the Stocks
Yes, it is a decentralized one. I don't know when, if you have any suggestions, or you want to help speeding up the process, feel free to help.
@dev

why is not the official twitter account used for all wacoins news?
We prefer Slack notifications over it.
Pages:
Jump to: