Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished-Airdrop][PoW][PoS] WACoins - Communities' coin - page 5. (Read 25430 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
yeah finally finished! so there are any news? is there already an exchange?

i have been waiting so long for this Smiley.

good luck everybody with this project
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WACoins' Official Marketing Officer
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
Any updates?
Are you in talks with any exchange or planning to pay for listing, dev?
Yes, sure. We are waiting for official answers from some exchanges.
What about crowdfunding some bigger exchange listings like Cryptopia or Coinexchange.io? Is there any community interest?
I really like this idea. Maybe could make some buzz on our Twitter page for making this idea successful.

if we want to make some buzz on it,
at least we should see the updated whitepaper,roadmap and everything else.
the dev promised it to us in 2018ish,
i think it would be better to take it slowly other than forcing it listing to any exchange,
because it'll lost its value directly because of the dump
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
Any updates?
What about crowdfunding some bigger exchange listings like Cryptopia or Coinexchange.io? Is there any community interest?
I really like this idea. Maybe could make some buzz on our Twitter page for making this idea successful.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Any updates?
Any updates?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Any updates?
I quite slow this project truly honest , did the airdrop have been sent out? still missing my share , dev could you give us the spreedsheet whit all the airdrop request?
Airdrop has been sent out. I didn't understand your request very well, but you didn't subscribe for the Airdrop, this is the reason why you didn't receive anything.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I quite slow this project truly honest , did the airdrop have been sent out? still missing my share , dev could you give us the spreedsheet whit all the airdrop request?
Activity: 240
I also missed the airdrop. Next time! Angry
Activity: 376
This is a serious project! I missed the airdrop.
Is the coin listed on any exchange?
sorry for noobs question ,
are we POW & POS hybrid now or we will switch to POS at some block?
We are PoW/PoS.

how many confirmation my chunk of transaction need to be mature to stakes?
why on the bottom right corner of wallet height and weight pos network not shown like other common pos wallet?
I have the same question. Looks like this wallet has not stacking function. "getstackinginfo" commans is not working in console.
It is a fork of peercoin wallet, so for now there is no "getstakinginfo". Just keep it open 24/24h and unlocked, if you encrypted it. We are coming with the Web Wallet and then with a new, modern wallet.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
sorry for noobs question ,
are we POW & POS hybrid now or we will switch to POS at some block?
We are PoW/PoS.

how many confirmation my chunk of transaction need to be mature to stakes?
why on the bottom right corner of wallet height and weight pos network not shown like other common pos wallet?
I have the same question. Looks like this wallet has not stacking function. "getstackinginfo" commans is not working in console.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Is WAC listed on any exchange? A Coinmarketcap Listing would also be great. Let me know if I can help.

We can start a community Voting on NOVA exchange for the start we need a market now so we can buy more coins, since the airdrop coins is not much
I also think that the NOVA would be a good starting point.
Activity: 512
i have some of these coins pm me if you want to buy
Activity: 308
shit i missed airdrop of nyc project  Angry
Is WAC listed on any exchange? A Coinmarketcap Listing would also be great. Let me know if I can help.

We can start a community Voting on NOVA exchange for the start we need a market now so we can buy more coins, since the airdrop coins is not much

i think before we move to that step,
the dev team should make another progress in their system,tech,roadmap or many more.
for now only a few people know about this coin and project,
we should make something to attract the users by doing something or creating something.
roadmap,whitepaper are the most important thing,because a lot of people view it as a checkpoint.
We have a Roadmap and a Whitepaper on the website. We will update Roadmap on 2018 and Whitepaper to V2.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
One of the requirements for the participation in the airdrop is 1-year old bitcointalk account, wow ...
No, it's very funny)
That's how you can tell the dev is serious about the project and not just some random bs like all those e-xmr e-dash e-iota scams that were posted recently.
Requirements: 1 year bitcointalk account and at least 50 positions. To receive Airdrop, you can register until 2017-09-24
Missed time, it is difficult to meet the conditions.
These conditions are customized high ah! It is difficult to reach.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
One of the requirements for the participation in the airdrop is 1-year old bitcointalk account, wow ...
No, it's very funny)
That's how you can tell the dev is serious about the project and not just some random bs like all those e-xmr e-dash e-iota scams that were posted recently.
Pages:
Jump to: