Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin BitBlockForging @ 1% APR | 98,750+ Supply | 150K limit - page 8. (Read 37599 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
  BTC price = 0.15001 mBTC  
(15,001 satoshi per FIRE)
Just a few updates to the Original Post, adding the two Block Explorers & minor fixes.

https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/commit/e7a8699414a8595c502c603f0825956fc3edd7f3

Basics of Software usage
//Also going to start updating this ^ as it should be done with all software?

System Requirements:
124MB disk space | 130MB RAM/memory
(this will very as the chain grows)

//CPU & GPU shouldn't be a factor, as it should run on anything within the last few decades.
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
https://github.com/techcoincommunity/firecoin/releases < Personally I still run the 4.0 wallet .. the 4.0.1 seems a tad glitchy in my opinion Smiley

4.0.1 was just a few graphical improvements, with hopes of a professional splash screen update. There are many good graphics designers on this forum, but we didn't get a chance to offer a worthy bounty @ the time of leaving Bittrex & having not been on Yobit yet.

1. Get the FIRE-community account post up, thus being able to show images in the ANN & OP

2. Have a splash screen bounty (100@1% FIRE)

3. Get listed on another block explorer (CryptoID) // or PressTab.pw

4. Keep watching the FIRE faucet (65 drips @ 0.01 FIRE on 3/22/16)

5. Fire up the Twitter account FIRE@FirecoinX15

Feels like FIRE is one of the sleeping giants!

Thanks and keep up the good work!
so this explained your coin, I have monitoring this alt and I'm so confused about the price movement so  now that I'm here I'll work around and keep reviewing dev future plan before I'll invest my money. good luck dev hope to find many opportunity with your creation.

This is a community coin, the original Dev abandoned it & then many others have helped to keep the FIRE going (read the OP). Just talked to one of the community wallet coders & he's not able to help with the next updates, so we'll have to wait on the splash screen bounty. Someone has sent a PM about presstab.pw block explorer & might be willing to add that to FIRE if all goes well. It actually couldn't hurt to have CryptoID as well, but since someone made contact before contact was made with fairglu from CryptoID. Presstab it is, if they agree on it & all goes well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
https://github.com/techcoincommunity/firecoin/releases < Personally I still run the 4.0 wallet .. the 4.0.1 seems a tad glitchy in my opinion Smiley

4.0.1 was just a few graphical improvements, with hopes of a professional splash screen update. There are many good graphics designers on this forum, but we didn't get a chance to offer a worthy bounty @ the time of leaving Bittrex & having not been on Yobit yet.

1. Get the FIRE-community account post up, thus being able to show images in the ANN & OP

3. Get listed on another block explorer (CryptoID)

so this explained your coin, I have monitoring this alt and I'm so confused about the price movement so  now that I'm here I'll work around and keep reviewing dev future plan before I'll invest my money. good luck dev hope to find many opportunity with your creation.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250

There is also only 2 nodes up 24/7/365 & that isn't the greatest thing for the chain, but the market has picked up & that should bring more nodes up from time to time. Once we get another block explorer up (CryptoID), which will bring more viewers to FIRE & hopefully build more wallets forging FIRE.

Activity: 373
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
wow so rebuilding is helping the coin to work again
seeing so many improvements coming from here
looking for best alternative as of now that theres
a lot of coins that had been develop worth of
trying to invest some. good luck dev please keep it up.
Stuck in unconfirmed isn't a bad thing .. Most likely you need a newer version of the wallet to accept all the newer blocks. Also sometimes with this coin it does take a bit for the network to get the new blocks.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Can someone help me with this? My wallet has been stuck like this since last night. I even downloaded the entire blockchain again. No help. Any ideas?
-----img-----
I tried checkwallet and repairwallet and both state pass. Salvagewallet doesn't work as it gives an error - Method not found (code -32601)

I bought some from YoBit and I think I tried to combine them all into one before all the confirms. Please help. Thanks.

Just incase anyone else has the same problem: Windows = start > type %appdata% in the search bar > open the roaming folder > open the Firecoin folder > create new text document > name it Firecoin.conf > make sure it's .conf & not .txt.conf

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Firecoin

Code:
rescan=1 //this might help you fix what is quoted above, not sure if you re-downloaded the blockchain & it didn't catch the rescan?
rpcuser=**********
rpcpassword=**********
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
maxconnections=10
listen=1
banscore=50
bantime=14400
addnode=104.236.167.70:49697
addnode=50.83.9.153:49697
addnode=91.177.49.32:49697
addnode=73.130.76.103:49697
addnode=151.249.96.73:49697
addnode=73.201.180.47:49697

//Someone also PM me about a forgotten password, asking if I could help unlock it & kindly explained that might be a better question for a skilled wallet coding Dev. There are many on this forum who could reply better than I, as mostly a hardware guy & learned a little BBcoding for forums is the only skill I would be able to help with. Most of this is all learning, sometimes they are simple enough & other times you have to search the forums.

I did all of this and still the coins are frozen in unconfirmed. Any other ideas? What about a dumppvtkey?
Activity: 614
Applications
Can someone help me with this? My wallet has been stuck like this since last night. I even downloaded the entire blockchain again. No help. Any ideas?
-----img-----
I tried checkwallet and repairwallet and both state pass. Salvagewallet doesn't work as it gives an error - Method not found (code -32601)

I bought some from YoBit and I think I tried to combine them all into one before all the confirms. Please help. Thanks.

Just incase anyone else has the same problem: Windows = start > type %appdata% in the search bar > open the roaming folder > open the Firecoin folder > create new text document > name it Firecoin.conf > make sure it's .conf & not .txt.conf

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Firecoin

Code:
rescan=1 //this might help you fix what is quoted above, not sure if you re-downloaded the blockchain & it didn't catch the rescan?
rpcuser=**********
rpcpassword=**********
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
maxconnections=10
listen=1
banscore=50
bantime=14400
addnode=50.83.9.153:49697
addnode=91.177.49.32:49697
addnode=73.130.76.103:49697
addnode=151.249.96.73:49697
addnode=73.201.180.47:49697
addnode=5.9.36.211:37978
addnode=188.134.72.213:16798

//Someone also PM me about a forgotten password, asking if I could help unlock it & kindly explained that might be a better question for a skilled wallet coding Dev. There are many on this forum who could reply better than I, as mostly a hardware guy & learned a little BBcoding for forums is the only skill I would be able to help with. Most of this is all learning, sometimes they are simple enough & other times you have to search the forums.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100

//updates have been made to the OP / ANN

//unable to post firecoin .tk links (maybe when Legend Statues  Wink )

https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/blob/master/FireCoin-FIRE-BitCoin-OP/FIRE-bitcointalk-BBcoding
addnode=23.80.94.149:49697 < this in the OP is now >

Just waiting for a request, thought about updating many times & just looking for community interest to update  Cool

//updating & will upload to Git as well, making it possible for anyone to keep an OP or ANN of their own & also see every single change  Wink
addnode=23.80.94.149:49697 < this in the OP is now >

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org