Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin BitBlockForging @ 1% APR | 98,750+ Supply | 150K limit - page 12. (Read 37599 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Thanks, I was offline for a few hours & just got back online. Will update the last post, looking forward to testing the new exchange out & thanks again for adding FIRE YoBit.Net.

Good news, congrats you guys! I still have a good 1 Fire in my old wallet it seems Wink

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Thanks, I was offline for a few hours & just got back online. Will update the last post, looking forward to testing the new exchange out & thanks again for adding FIRE YoBit.Net.
Activity: 383
I was able to register at YoBit and login without any problems.  I sent a small amount of btc and it currently shows the deposit as pending.  The exchange looks fairly new/small but that doesn't mean it's not a good exchange, everyone has to start somewhere.  They were probably just experiencing some technical difficulties this morning (we all know even the biggest exchanges have those...Cryptsy I'm looking at you... Cool)

Now everybody go buy some FIRE and forge on!   Grin

UPDATE: My btc deposit confirmed, and I was able to place a buy order for FIRE.  The site itself has a very plain design, but is very fast and has a very functional layout.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Original post updated, thanks for adding FIRE to YoBit.Net

**Testing has been done for the community, enjoy the new exchange FIRE community

UPDATE: My btc deposit confirmed, and I was able to place a buy order for FIRE.  The site itself has a very plain design, but is very fast and has a very functional layout.

Can I buy some fire? How much? How many?

Not as of now (no exchange), but there's a faucet that you can get FIRE on every 12 hours.

fire coin already added to an exchanger??

please tell me where i can find it

No, there's no exchange for FIRE & the only way to claim any is to use the MultiFaucet & or offer a worthy bounty (graphics for the wallet/website/bitcointalk, faucet, PoS pool, exchange, etc..) & maybe someone will take you up on the offer.
Activity: 308
fire coin already added to an exchanger??

please tell me where i can find it
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Can I buy some fire? How much? How many?
Hi
Firecoin Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=94968&fromuid=9624
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,
With QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738 ,and Will you plz add this information to your first page?
(QQ is the most popular Chat APP in China:http://www.imqq.com/)
Also welcome to my Twitter:https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins
Best regards!

Thank you, adding to the first post now.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi
Firecoin Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=94968&fromuid=9624
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,
With QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738 ,and Will you plz add this information to your first page?
(QQ is the most popular Chat APP in China:http://www.imqq.com/)
Also welcome to my Twitter:https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins
Best regards!
Activity: 23
Applications
FIRE is currently not on any exchanges though so there's nowhere to sell it.  We could get it on an exchange but the volume and selling price low.  What do you think about starting with a different approach?  Offer to send FIRE to people who can produce proof that they have donated to certain charities?  As it builds and value grows then start to move in a different direction?  Just brainstorming here...

I think we should wait a little bit to add FIRE to another exchange, since the community hasn't really been active in the last week? No point in adding FIRE yet, without an active community & reason to though? Also need a little more time to contact a reputable charity (something FIRE could help with, thinking camping & activities that involve a campfire for cooking/warmth), no one ever replies to emails & messages sent when needed the most (sure they will in time though). Seeing so many fail at trying to move to fast in crypto is not what FIRE needs, lets take it slow (not too slow, but finding a medium), build something great & leave options for others to help keep the FIRE going.
FIRE is currently not on any exchanges though so there's nowhere to sell it.  We could get it on an exchange but the volume and selling price low.  What do you think about starting with a different approach?  Offer to send FIRE to people who can produce proof that they have donated to certain charities?  As it builds and value grows then start to move in a different direction?  Just brainstorming here...
Applications
I think it's a great idea!  How would it work with FIRE?

Find a trusted non-profit & go from there, it's not quite as simple to just do that though. It would be more along the lines of them holding say 1-10% of the FIRE network (leaving room for other ideas), selling the forged (PoS) FIRE for the items (WiseFire was the best possible thing I seen for FIRE, something that could be shipped to a good cause & help those in need around the world?).

That's just the idea I see FIRE could start with, but you're right, it would take a lot of effort to gain something like this around FIRE? I think it would be worth it though, but still just somewhere to start & hope a real product or backer would see FIRE as something it could be utilized as? So many directions FIRE could go, which we are only trying to open doors for people to see & maybe save them from launching a new coin (app). I sometimes focus on the future, not the present & this is a long term goal option for FIRE Wink
I think it's a great idea!  How would it work with FIRE?
Applications
New wallet designs looks good (making sure to leave room for updates), FIRE is now fireproofed (replacing lock/unlock) & forging (replacing staking) Grin The new FIRE designs were just to replace the old FIRE logo & add a few extra's, creating a new look for FIRE. Thinking that if we put too much effort into creating top-notch artwork, it would leave no room for others to add something to FIRE (volunteering or for a bounty). Building something good out of FIRE is the goal, which may take time & effort over the next few months/years Wink

Edit: Here is the idea I found to be the best option for FIRE to help, as firewood is tough to donate anywhere & this leaves room to grow. Just an idea, but think it's a great start @ building FIRE. Thoughts from the community?

WiseFire 4 Gallon 240 Cup Fuel Source
*not affiliated with WiseFire & just an idea
Compiling a wallet update now.  Just some fun cosmetic changes to make FIRE our own and make it stand out from the old FIRE, I think you guys will like it.   Wink

New Release of FIRE              

FIRE v4.0.1

File identification
MD5 3f923a03eb5239a6fb1b811b36d4b462
SHA1 63eaf9063a2df1bb0093acfcd18a338ceda2b6a8
SHA256 b53073c4909f3b1448da8c962710354d238edf8352a4d94f3f61ec0574b508c0
ssdeep393216:RR8hQZP5AbSBOCPZmXm94c8eNdgl3pfHHUp/t37tgMRa6ZJsv6tWKFdu9CqC:JTRmXgP8ecs7tVReC
authentihash  a1775fcd68c1f0ff65b8fed3a869b029bca0c51028ed069f4f33969ece7ab79b
imphash  1268d324ec63ed1a4e16e4b3b35e483a
File size 22.1 MB ( 23174656 bytes )
File type Win32 EXE
Magic literalPE32 executable for MS Windows (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit
TrID   InstallShield setup (46.2%)
Win32 EXE PECompact compressed (generic) (44.6%)
Win32 Executable (generic) (4.8%)
Generic Win/DOS Executable (2.1%)
DOS Executable Generic (2.1%)
Compiling a wallet update now.  Just some fun cosmetic changes to make FIRE our own and make it stand out from the old FIRE, I think you guys will like it.   Wink
Applications

I agree with you about alot of these points which is why I'm not going to push the idea any further. I'm open to any suggestions on what other services to tie into that running firecoind on the site there. Also, I don't plan on making any other promotional efforts about that particular dice game as well. Smiley

I was trying to get a faucet up (found a few), Multifaucet has too many coins for anyone to really see FIRE & have been looking for one that doesn't have pop-up ads as well, would you be able to build one without ads? I think it would be ok that a % of each went to the site, but think a gambling site isn't a way to create a small redistribution. A faucet where people have to do something other than enter their address & type a captcha could really help as well? Maybe a retweet post in the coding, then they would enter their address & captcha to get FIRE? Just ideas (as one of the community trying to help), but thanks for understanding & just want to see FIRE build in a stable way over the next year or so.
Activity: 373

Can you offer anything other than gambling, since users around the world (all ages) might click on your site? Even a cheap game would be 1000% better, just my thoughts & seeing every coin that someone starts a for profit (gambling, lottery, etc..) fail. Leaving only months of repair, do really like the fact someone in the community is trying to help though. Stood by & watched this all happen before, just can't sit back & let it happen again & again. Let's do something good with FIRE, not risk it all for some big chance to win! I'm here to create something good, not more bad & if the community wants gambling? It's bad enough the markets are even a form of gambling, but everything has a value & many might learn from that. No one learns from gambling, unless it's a strat game (chess, cards, etc..) & not some coded technology in favor of the owner.

Edit: Sorry, but I've stated many times that I don't agree with gambling on every coin (app) & have seen it all too many times over the last few years. 1000's of coins (apps) out now to gamble with, pushing it to gambling might break any chance of creating a future for FIRE. Just so many other ways to keep the FIRE alive (FIRE assets, stocks, bonds, retirement, 401 k type things, fire insurance home/auto contracts, etc..), creating a possible future & not looking back to what it went through. My ideas may be flawed, so I'll just sit & wait to see if the community has any concerns about this as well? I've been talking to cecilbdemented about doing a firewood donation (small start & bigger later ), finding people in need of heat (for food & warmth, cooking & heating) over the coldest part of the year & not really seeing a mix of a good cause | gambling playing together well?

I agree with you about alot of these points which is why I'm not going to push the idea any further. I'm open to any suggestions on what other services to tie into that running firecoind on the site there. Also, I don't plan on making any other promotional efforts about that particular dice game as well. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: