Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin BitBlockForging @ 1% APR | 98,750+ Supply | 150K limit - page 11. (Read 37599 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
It looks like an old problem with the auto-split has not yet been solved. At some point (I have not yet figured out in what principle it happens) wallet stops to auto-split blocks, but vice versa - collects all blocks in one big block. All the small blocks in my wallet again formed one large block. If this happens with all wallets, it explains the current blocks delay.

We need to add ''splitthreshold'' command just like TruckCoin has. I think noise23(TRK Dev) can help with that, as he helped with a TekCoin wallet.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Thanks Testing...I was offline overnight but brought my wallet back up this morning so it looks like we have some movement again. 
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Been offline for the last week or so, well not offline & just didn't have a build up 24/7. Will see if I can get the FIRE chain moving again, but we really need more nodes for such a small supply & only a small amount still helping the network (a big % haven't been opened since after PoW ended)...
Activity: 364
I am just re-syncing just in case. Thanks.
Please check your wallets against the official block explorer.  If you are on a different fork, close your wallet, delete everything except your wallet.dat file, and re sync.
Not enough people staking...

FIRE holders...get your wallets open!
Something wrong? My last block received was 9 hours ago.
Activity: 373
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
OHHHHHHHHHH FIRE...! Shocked keep fire burn others...? i cant believing... Wink
Activity: 373
Applications
Thank you guys for your hard work! My congratulations with the new exchange!

I remember a time when this coin was worth hundreds of thousands satoshi. So, I'm not going to sell for now. Smiley

Just trying to help, which we really need more of to do anything for FIRE. Only so much we can do, a wallet coder & OP coder doesn't quite cut it. Not saying we're going to give up, but saying it might take time to get things going. The coin was launched & dumped, then abandoned by the original dev (+ a new team tried to help FIRE as well, but gave up). Leaving it tough to keep development going, which many developers are volunteering & unlike coins that launch with ICO/IPO/ITO/etc.. We can't do anything with the market, that has to come from the community & being a rare limit PoS coin? This would be a perfect coin to gain interest on, just need a market & it would be the same thing as having mining hardware ( - the power it takes for physical hardware).

Finally got some action on Yobit. Nice!! Looks like a floor around 1k sats so that is very good to see. I am paying close attention.

Doesn't look like anyone wants to sell, which is good for the most part & either the buy walls comes up or we just keep forging/staking. Not really much we can do, the markets are the markets & sooner or later someone will look at FIRE as a good project to take on. We are not taking over FIRE, but just helping it keep working & help if a new team does take it on (I will give them all FIRE sites). Having seen several launches & relaunches struggle, this would be much simpler than paying all that money to start #2345 altcoin Cool

Nice, will go and buy then. I like what is happening with Fire!!

Need some orders up to buy, but looks like a new 1k sale was made & having the last trade on Bittrex being 1500 sats (less than a 100k FIRE)? I see why there's no FIRE to buy, selling at a loss after months of no exchange isn't something that I would expect anyone to do. Holding FIRE on an exchange for too long isn't something wise either, so it comes down to waiting  & doing what we can to keep FIRE an option for takeover.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Finally got some action on Yobit. Nice!! Looks like a floor around 1k sats so that is very good to see. I am paying close attention.

Nice, will go and buy then. I like what is happening with Fire!!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Love to see that Fire is on an exchange again. Yes, that is my sell on YoBit for 0.8. Setting the bar high as I don't want to sell any anyways.

Looks like no one wants to sell FIRE, I would prefer to give a good % of my FIRE (a trusted project that FIRE might be able to help) & am just waiting for that moment to come. Could be weeks/months or could be years, might never happen & is all part of the experiment of crypto. As you see on most threads, these experiments are mostly based on community & we could spend 1000's of hours which in turn might get us no where, or become something great? I'm not the best at reaching out, wish that was a great skill of mine & just isn't one of them. Will try from time to time, but that just doesn't add up to someone who excels at it & having that is a must to be something great.

Thank you guys for your hard work! My congratulations with the new exchange!

I remember a time when this coin was worth hundreds of thousands satoshi. So, I'm not going to sell for now. Smiley
Applications
Love to see that Fire is on an exchange again. Yes, that is my sell on YoBit for 0.8. Setting the bar high as I don't want to sell any anyways.

Looks like no one wants to sell FIRE, I would prefer to give a good % of my FIRE (a trusted project that FIRE might be able to help) & am just waiting for that moment to come. Could be weeks/months or could be years, might never happen & is all part of the experiment of crypto. As you see on most threads, these experiments are mostly based on community & we could spend 1000's of hours which in turn might get us no where, or become something great? I'm not the best at reaching out, wish that was a great skill of mine & just isn't one of them. Will try from time to time, but that just doesn't add up to someone who excels at it & having that is a must to be something great.
Applications
    Faucet Reminder    Wink

**Unable to post in the OP, a newbie account isn't able to post the .tk website for one of the Faucet & Block Explorers. It'll be updated after the OP account has enough post though, FYI.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Good news, congrats you guys! I still have a good 1 Fire in my old wallet it seems Wink

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Thanks, let's see if we can build that 1 FIRE to something Grin

Good news, congrats you guys!

Thanks, It was kind of unexpected, but still great news & the network tx's should be back up to around 1000/per day again. Making a few upgrades on two of the wallets/PCs (yesterday & today), also had to take a little bit to get a custom build (HTPC) out of the way & will get one of the forging wallets back up asap Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Thanks, I was offline for a few hours & just got back online. Will update the last post, looking forward to testing the new exchange out & thanks again for adding FIRE YoBit.Net.

Good news, congrats you guys!
Pages:
Jump to: