Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 32. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
it good project and think peple like project
Activity: 12
Hi dev team,
This is a very laudible project. The team is solid and we'll experienced. I want to know why the instagram and medium.com links are not valid.  Please rectify to enhance credibility.
Activity: 53
amazing project with cool bounty program
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 30
Activity: 3
This is a best project. I have joined airdrop. Like to participate in ico too
Activity: 5
Howdy! I'm a Airdrop participant! So a question, what is the problem that the Instagram (not exist) and Medium (suspended) page does not work??? it is not possible to do the task!!!
Activity: 2
What a great idea. I am glad to be participant in this bounty campaign. I hope this project will develop in short time and will grow up. I will share information about RENTO and will give a good recommendations to all people enjoy it.
Hello all, I just participated in the airdrop for Rento and am very interested in the project. I do not quite understand the project fully, in terms of what products you are really aiming for. However the concept from businesses to clients i really like. Are there going to be masternodes as well?
Activity: 61
This project looks really promising. In the modern mentality the concept of possession of material goods will always be more outdated. How many times we would like to have an object or a service but we are tied to the purchase cost that maybe we can not amortize. We must then take care of maintenance and all the costs associated with possession. Having the possibility for users to have a complete range of possibilities and servizzi annexed, will be the real strength of Rento. The most important thing will be to approach the real needs of users and be able to offer a fast and competitive service. Only the really useful projects will survive the process of transforming the blockchain and I believe that Rento has all the right credentials to emerge and do well.
Can't wait for the evolution.Surely I will invest in this project and I will make it known to people dear to me
Activity: 112

An interesting project with a great idea and a strong development team. The team is actively developing and has very ambitious plans for the future. I recommend everyone to carefully study the project.
Activity: 14
Hello! My vision of the project Rento Global Sharing (Rento APP) is the solution to optimize the use of wealth throughout the world! If you speak in a more understandable language, then you can rent out a thing that you have not previously used or rarely used it with without any problems! The main advantages are that the application will be created on the blockchain! that will allow you to protect and speed up your data, and one of the most enjoyable is that it will be possible to get tokens that also have material value! In general, the rental direction, I believe, the Rento team was not chosen by chance, as a global solution or an improvement in the field of rent indirectly and directly affects the reduction of environmental pollution! That in our time one of the most important problems. The project is very good and this is my subjective opinion. I wish the team great success in the implementation of their planned project!
Activity: 1

How far do you expect your future? Is the project likely to fail?You can succeed because people get your hands. We are with you as much as we can
Activity: 3
I don't get what is being shared. Are people renting real estate or something else?
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Rento has a good concept and so can you explain a little details of this project? like about how many soft cap and hard cap want to achieve? before that I also saw no plans for exchanges or distributions to participants in roadmap, so what is the plan about that's not made on the roadmap link?
Do you have any plan to list your coin on Binance or Bitmex or Kucoin or Bitfinix?
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Do you have a plan to listing your coin in Binance?
Activity: 10
🔥 Rento App is coming soon! 📱
We are releasing the first version of the Rento App in December! Make sure to Check it out!
➡️ https:/[Suspicious link removed]/g7RflxGzBN#rentoapp #rento #blockchain #innovation #ethereum #bitcoin #tokensale #ico #cryptocurrency #virtualcurrency #coinmarketcap pic.twitter.com/MsxvrsQ3vT

— Rento (@Rento_app)
Hello Team.

This might be seen as a childish question to be asked. But when I really started to visualise the concept, and the feasibility about Renting our Items to someone else for some period, it struck my head.

What is the guarantee that the Item we have rented to someone else will keep it as good as we can?

Or if the item is lost or damaged by the other party, we might end up in a loss Instead of earning few money.

Your answer is expected.

Thanks in advance
Rento proposes multiple products and services segments, with its initial focus on businesses
and service providers to populate the Platform with a large stock of available resources, ensur￾ing that the Platform initially has enough inventory for consumers to find it appealing. Rento will
be launching with primary listing segments such as household items like lawn mowers or snow
blowers, through more commercial offerings such as shared offices and conferencing facilities,
construction equipment, parking spaces, and even underutilized human resources. In addition to
developing a sharing platform, Rento plans to set up at least one bricks-and-mortar rental store
as a proof of concept for its sharing ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: