Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 75. (Read 151531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
outstanding
you stole my first line of truth fighting with other coins is why dont u have women on the team they are very important 50% of the market , nascar likes women ,
keep on pressing the envelope
 Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
nice , what's the meaning of POT?
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Come on people, let's see some replies! What do you think about our Fluttercoin REVAMP!?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
FLT needs a major comeback, it's not a impossible feat.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Block reward of 20, for a coin with 200,000,000?

Don't you think that's a little bit off?

Just saying

Nice presentation

And tell us more about what these flutter girls are supposed to do for the coin

Pow is one method of mining.  PoW is at 20, it is something that we discuss regularly.  

Multipool was put in place about 4 months ago to provide an much easier FLT acquisition. Sha256, scrypt, and x11 mining.  TeamFLT handles all aspects of it - managed by IcarusGlider, Imbecileee

http://www.fluttercoinpool.com/
Activity: 72
Digital Currency fanatic
Finally the flutter is back! Smiley
Congratulations with the long awaited new thread.
I haven't been active in the skype group this month.
I've met some great people there(Ofeefee,Hermann,Dogedigital,Imbecileee,Soltant,Kdioby,FX... and others that I haven't met yet  Smiley ). Thank you all for your dedication.
Keep up the excellent work that you are doing.

A coin is all about the community and the FLT is a perfect example of this.

Good luck!

P.S. I never sold my FLT and don't plan to, in fact I increased it by  Wink

Welcome back.
Activity: 118
Finally the flutter is back! Smiley
Congratulations with the long awaited new thread.
I haven't been active in the skype group this month.
I've met some great people there(Ofeefee,Hermann,Dogedigital,Imbecileee,Soltant,Kdioby,FX... and others that I haven't met yet  Smiley ). Thank you all for your dedication.
Keep up the excellent work that you are doing.

A coin is all about the community and the FLT is a perfect example of this.

Good luck!

P.S. I never sold my FLT and don't plan to, in fact I increased it by  Wink
Digital Currency fanatic
Crypto is changing. Real-world asset backed coins like SYNC & URO & GML are going to dominate the coming months. Simply having PoT is no longer enough.

This is your opinion only. I personally think this is a horrible idea. FLT is backed by PoT, and that's as real as it gets.

So a currency (URO) backed by Urea (fertilizer).  That seems to have a real long term future. NOT!  

Coins backed by external valuations are on the way out, that just doesn't work out well in a digital society.
Having PoT is more than any other coin has, so its plenty until the next great idea comes along.
Building a coin based on the valuation of the amount of Urea fertilizer on the planet is definitely not it.

Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
Crypto is changing. Real-world asset backed coins like SYNC & URO & GML are going to dominate the coming months. Simply having PoT is no longer enough.

This is your opinion only. I personally think this is a horrible idea. FLT is backed by PoT, and that's as real as it gets.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Fantastic group of people, while I haven't contributed much to the relaunch I have seen how many hours and the amount of money they have put into getting this coin out there. Its already on all the major exchanges / networks, why go with some new alt when you can get the best of everything with PoS, PoT and PoW Grin

Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
Fluttercoin is back  Grin

Good work guys!
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Congrats on the relaunch, fluttercoin really deserve it!

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you buy some Fluttercoin... Before the price raises too high. Wink

Well, well, well. A relaunch  Grin

The best relaunch that you've ever seen!

-Michael Adair, Assistant Developer
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Congrats on the relaunch, fluttercoin really deserve it!
legendary
Activity: 840
Well, well, well. A relaunch  Grin
Digital Currency fanatic
Well, Slaxor, you Forgot to mention you are an Carolina Hurricane's fan, on top of your 50 informactics title :p

Nice to have you with us buddy.

But Im not a Hurricane's fan
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Looks really good, lets see where it goes Smiley
Activity: 96
Hey all!

Welcome to all, specially the new supporters of Fluttercoin.  Smiley

Register on our forum to take part in the 500 members giveaway. http://fluttercointalk.com/

Already 312 members. When we hit 500, the prizepool will be awarded to 50 lucky winners. Currently 175,000 FLT in prizes.  Grin
http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?222-500-members-giveaway-50-winners
legendary
Activity: 1023
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

PoT is not just a niche thing just for rewards, it provides an additional security check.  For me this was one reason I went ahead and started working with the team on it.  We need additional suggestions on how to do those things you suggest.  For more on PoT - http://fluttercoin.us/specifications/

legendary
Activity: 1330
Who has reviewed your code?

FLT was released March 2013.  The teamFLT developers have all reviewed the code, as well as other coin devs we asked to take a look.  All code is available in old and new forms for all to review.  This was our first priority to identify any issues which may be of concern going forward.

--o

Just to add a little bit on this, there has also been a running >1BTC bounty for anyone that finds any malicious code or any coding in our old and new codes that compromises its integrity for a few months that has most certainly never been found.
Pages:
Jump to: