Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 77. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
 Shocked
I give my best wishes to you: my dear friends!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Wow, great graphics and design.

Thanks.  A lot of hard work went into it.

I want to assure everybody that this is just the beginning.

We have plenty of plans for the future.  We are going to have all our information open and free to try our best to avoid pump and dumps.  We don't like to exaggerate either, so you won't find us making outlandish claims to have the next big thing.  Although we are constantly working on these types of things, we will not post it here until we believe that it is going to be solid.  So I highly recommend anyone that's interested to get involved and find out what's going on.

Right now there are over 56 Skype Members in our Skype group actively participating every day in Fluttercoin discussions.  You can always add me (DogeDigital) on skype to join or ask around on our live chat (http://tlk.io/fluttercoin).
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, we highly suggest you voice them here and we will try our best to promptly and efficiently address them.

We are here to take care of all those involved, both existing and new, and attempt to give everyone the best Flutter experience possible.

Here's to Fluttercoin spreading its wings and flying! Cheers Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Nav:  about FLT | Specs | Downloads | Explorers | Exchanges | Pools | Web | Services | Follow | Buy | Play | News | Team | Discord Chat

Fluttercoin is a community driven triple hybrid coin and the very first to offer a highly secure network through:
Proof of Work (Mining), Proof of Stake (Investing), and its own highly innovative Proof of Transaction (Using).

Fair Distribution. No Premine. No Instamine. No IPO.

↳ visit whole ROADMAP

↳ WHITEPAPERS

WHY FLUTTERCOIN?

This is Fluttercoin. In the new generation of decentralization and open source, we learn from the success and mistakes of our past along with those of our fellow crypto communities to evolve into a new breed of currency.

Imagine the power of the community behind Dogecoin and couple it with new innovation and powerful real use in the world and you might just have Fluttercoin!

We were once a mere caterpillar. We've entered our caccoon. Now it's time to spread our wings and fly!

COMMUNITY

We the community control the voice and vision of fluttercoin.

We decide as a community for the best of the community.

Want to be heard? Get involved and your opinion will help shape the future of Fluttercoin.

DEDICATION

A growing team of developers; each an investor of time, effort, and stock in Fluttercoin.

Strongly backed community funded bounties for projects and marketing (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/address.dws?FShqpDupfZKaw6zkDyqYhZop3P86NRZiet.htm)

Personal businesses and projects by Fluttercoin users catering to fluttercoin customers for discounts and special features

FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE

The fluttercoin community aims to be family and friendly safe.  Something that can cater to the general population of Facebook and Instagram users of all ages, gender, and race.

We have a team of beautiful, smart, and sophisticated FLUTTERGIRLS who are working with us to promote Fluttercoin and show that cryptocurrency is not just for the boys Wink.

Bickering is a thing of the past. We believe in debates and logic over arguments.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we all listen and communicate in a respectful way.

• Algorithm: Scrypt
  • PoW Reward: After block 1,410,000 20FLT
  • PoS Rate: Interest rate is 5% per coin year
  • PoS Maturity Time: Minimum 30 days, Maximum 90 days
  • PoT Minimum Transaction Size: 1 FLT
  • PoT Occurence: 80%
  • PoT Rewards: 0.5 FLT/block (5% of the PoW/PoS0 reward)
  • Community Github: https://github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin

v0.7.5.22

Windows 32bit
Windows 64bit

Mac OSX

Linux 32bit
Linux 64bit

Code:
RPC Port: 7474
P2P Port: 7408

Pages:
Jump to: