Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 76. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Congrats on the relaunch.

It's great to see such strong community behind this coin. PoT concept has been one of my favourite coin feature.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Crypto is changing. Real-world asset backed coins like SYNC & URO & GML are going to dominate the coming months. Simply having PoT is no longer enough.

That's why there is so much beauty in being a community coin.  We don't plan on piggybacking off of PoT forever.  We plan on putting our great minds together and finding ways to constantly grow and improve.

We're aware that our 'tech' isn't quite up to par with other leading alt-coins currently, but we believe that with a strong community backing and some good time, we can remain standing and shine amongst the hundreds and hundreds of other alt-coins out there.  

This isn't a competition for us.  We're not overly concerned with price either.  What we are trying to accomplish is making a cryptocurrency that works... and works well.  
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Who has reviewed your code?

Everyone can review it at any time. Fluttercoin has been around for months now. Our actual dev spent a lot of time on it, helped by Jarrid - Slaxor, as well as some external devs.  

Fluttercoin is a nice coin, solid triple-hybrid mining featuring Proof-of-transaction, we feel lucky to have such an innovative potential, and anyone can look at it and see by itself.

+++

Oh and Yes, those following me on Twitter knows i tried hard to attract féminin dev and promoters. No luck. I meet some very wise women - but timing was bad. At least I growt a network of interesting people working on others good coins and projects.

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Who has reviewed your code?

FLT was released March 2013.  The teamFLT developers have all reviewed the code, as well as other coin devs we asked to take a look.  All code is available in old and new forms for all to review.  This was our first priority to identify any issues which may be of concern going forward.

--o
legendary
Some new service? what do you think about master nodes?

In previous discussions, we felt that master nodes would contribute to centralizing the control of Fluttercoin.  We have chatted a bit about seed nodes which might be a possibility in the future when the network grows.

Of course we always remain open minded and no suggestion or idea is ever off the books.  You're more than welcome to join our skype group where most of our discussions about fluttercoin takes place.  We also respond to all questions/ideas/suggestions/concerns on (http://tlk.io/fluttercoin).
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Crypto is changing. Real-world asset backed coins like SYNC & URO & GML are going to dominate the coming months. Simply having PoT is no longer enough.
Well, Slaxor, you Forgot to mention you are an Carolina Hurricane's fan, on top of your 50 informactics title :p

Nice to have you with us buddy.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Digital Currency fanatic

Hi all,

For new folks, welcome.  For you folks that have been with FLT for a while, welcome back.  We are happy to welcome you all. Myself and the rest of TeamFLT watch this thread obsessively so feel free to fire off a question, suggestion or comment.

Fluttercoin is about community and we have a great one.  I am proud to be part of it.

Regards,

slax0r
Assistant Dev
TeamFLT
legendary
Team FLT
great to see the result of hard work you guys have been doing
you guys are great
having been an investor in FLT first time round i was always drawn to the POT of as the most appealing aspect
you guys are still the only coing doing this
where does POT come into your roadmap and what role does it play in marketing
and many thanks

Thanks Smiley. Proof-of-Transaction is our main feature.  At this time, we are the first and only coin to have it.  

It's marketing potential is huge once we get everything in perfect balance.  What person or business doesn't like the chance of earning more coins by spending or receiving them?  

Our goal is for Fluttercoin to be used as an actual currency and not just a tool for quick profits.  Proof-of-Transaction rewards you for using the coin this way.  

Quick and easy point of sale transactions are something that is easily foreseeable in our future.  That's why our dev team has been hard at work making the best out of our core features instead of reaching for the stars in hopes for a quick rise in price.

I suggest playing around with a few flutters.  I think you'll be impressed by the new speeds.  
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Some new service? what do you think about master nodes?
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
legendary
Block reward of 20, for a coin with 200,000,000?

Don't you think that's a little bit off?

Just saying

Nice presentation

And tell us more about what these flutter girls are supposed to do for the coin

Block reward will be addressed very soon.  The fluttercoin community came to a decision that it wouldn't be fair to abruptly make sudden serious changes to the coin without proper awareness.  We are making our best efforts to do this the right way instead of the quick and easy way.

The flutter girls are mainly for marketing and promotion.  We're lucky to have some beautiful and intelligent girls working with us and we feel that Fluttercoin is a coin that can appeal to anyone and everyone.  When the right time comes, we plan to do heavy marketing and with the flutter girls on our side, it'll be much easier. Smiley

Isn't that a bit sexist? Girls can dev too, you know!

Girls can absolutely Dev!  We made a huge effort to land DCGirl (of Ultracoin), who we were huge fans of, but couldn't land due to her time constraints.  Sad

Also... as an open message to everyone, we are always looking for devs to help out with our project.  We have a considerably high bounty fund to reward devs for their work.  If you're interested, feel free to contact us. 

Just saying

Nice presentation

Block reward will be addressed very soon.  The fluttercoin community came to a decision that it wouldn't be fair to abruptly make sudden serious changes to the coin without proper awareness.  We are making our best efforts to do this the right way instead of the quick and easy way.

The flutter girls are mainly for marketing and promotion.  We're lucky to have some beautiful and intelligent girls working with us and we feel that Fluttercoin is a coin that can appeal to anyone and everyone.  When the right time comes, we plan to do heavy marketing and with the flutter girls on our side, it'll be much easier. Smiley

Isn't that a bit sexist? Girls can dev too, you know!
legendary

Just saying

Nice presentation

legendary
So...what has changed? What is the road map? What have you done over the last 2 months, other than recruit some flutter chicks?

Road map is coming soon.  

Most of the work done so far has been securing the coin and making sure that the core features are solid.  A lot of work has been done on the Proof-of-Transaction side which we feel is very underrated and overlooked.  

Ofeefee (our lead dev) and a few other devs that have joined have done an amazing job of cleaning up the code and making sure that we have a solid grounding for when the community decides to move forward which will be very soon.  

At this point in time, we are recruiting as many people who are interested in joining as possible and is the reason for this re-launch announcement.  

Cryptocurrency is all about decentralization and being open and transparent.  We feel that this is one of the only coins where anyone can jump in, see what's really going on in all aspects (instead of waiting for announcements and promises to be kept), and actually have a say in the matter.

We are setting ourselves up for the long-run.  We know it will be difficult, but with the right people and the right attitude, we can be part of something big.
I want to thanks all those Who worked the last 2 month. I have a lot of luck to be surrounded with such good people. They give me hope in alt future. I meet realy nice persons - inside and outside FLT, and i know there is other honest community: keep going, you guys are doing pretty good !

And to TeamFLT : let's the fun begin !!!

Anyone can join us - just jump in skype and add : soltantgris, even if you don't plan to invest in FLT. Sometime it's nice to just be with Funny people.

Let's rock it !

Great. But what exatly is the plan. There are lots of "Whoops" and "come join us" and thats all I've heard for the last 2 months. What have you actually been doing? Nice graphics. But that really can't be it, can it. And why relaunch now?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com

Just saying

Nice presentation

I want to thanks all those Who worked the last 2 month. I have a lot of luck to be surrounded with such good people. They give me hope in alt future. I meet realy nice persons - inside and outside FLT, and i know there is other honest community: keep going, you guys are doing pretty good !

And to TeamFLT : let's the fun begin !!!

Anyone can join us - just jump in skype and add : soltantgris, even if you don't plan to invest in FLT. Sometime it's nice to just be with Funny people.

Let's rock it !
Wow, great graphics and design.

It hurts my eyes real bad to be honest.
So...what has changed? What is the road map? What have you done over the last 2 months, other than recruit some flutter chicks?
Pages:
Jump to: