Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FORK][AIRDROP] LITECOIN PRIVATE - LTC fork /w Privacy and Smart Contracts - page 16. (Read 20559 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Phew.....so many forks im losing track

Yes, but we are one of the first Litecoin forks out there and offer privacy and smart contracts.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Phew.....so many forks im losing track
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
LITECOIN PRIVATE
LITECOIN FORK WITH PRIVACY AND SMART CONTRACTS

IF YOU WANT TO PM US, CLICK HERE.

Litecoin Private is a future litecoin fork that allows for private transactions thanks to the utilization of zkSNARKs, and smart contract capabilities alongside with our revolutionary DAO Management Engine. Litecoin Private will originally be distributed in an airdrop through our solidity smart contracts as an ERC20 token, a total of 21,000,000 LTCP (12.5% of the supply), after the Litecoin fork, 75% of the supply will be redeemable by current Litecoin holders and after that we will do another airdrop, this time through Litecoin Private smart contracts to distribute the rest of the remaining supply (another 11.5%) fairly to the community. 75% will be held by LTC owners and 24% by airdrop recipients. We believe this is the most fair distribution method possible for a new coin.

Litecoin Private is significantly faster than BTC (200x FASTER!) and LTC (50x FASTER) due to its 5 second block time. Litecoin Private is capable of doing 300 TPS, which is 75 times more than Bitcoin. Due to the utilization of the revolutionary zkSNARKs technology, we are able to provide private transactions through LTCP, similar to those in Monero, ZClassic and other privacy coins. LTCP will also be the first blockchain to allow smart contracts with complete transaction privacy. Furthermore, thanks to our revolutionary DAO Management Engine (DAOME), it's incredibly easy to create a DAO on the LTCP blockchain.

We will hard fork few days after the release of our desktop wallets (Windows, Linux, macOS) in April. The block height for the fork will be announced at least 2 weeks before the hard fork.

WHITEPAPER

ROADMAP

COIN INFO

TOTAL SUPPLY: 42,000,000 LTCP currently + about 55,421,358 LTCP for Litecoin holders after the fork = Total Supply of around 97,421,358 LTCP
MAX SUPPLY: 42,000,000 LTCP currently + about 84,000,000 (55,421,358 from fork and rest mineable) LTCP for Litecoin holders = Maximum supply of around 126,000,000 LTCP
HASHING ALGORITHM: Equihash
TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0x8d60A9Dd4013183A1F5Ee7Bf5D84E7fe34Ce08d6 (18 decimals, LTCP ticker)
COIN SYMBOL: LTCP
BLOCK TIME:5 seconds
BLOCK REWARD: Same as LTC

FORK DATE: LTC BLOCK 1407299 (approximately 21st of April 2018)

AIRDROP

INITIAL AIRDROP FINISHED
COINS WERE DISTRIBUTED

MAKE SURE ALL DETAILS ARE CORRECT BEFORE SUBMITTING THE FORM. YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT IT ONCE.

We require your e-mail address and your ethereum address. These details won't be shared anywhere. You must have a google account to ensure there will not be multiple entries from the same person.

EXCHANGES

YOBIT
FORKDELTA
OCTAEX
KKCOIN

EXCHANGES THAT WILL CONVERT TO THE FORKED COINS AUTOMATICALLY WILL BE ANNOUNCED

FAQ

1. When will the fork happen?
The fork date (block height) will be announced at least 2 weeks before the fork.

2. Is this an airdrop or a fork?
Both. 24% of the supply will be distributed in airdrops and 75% will go to current litecoin holders after the fork.

3. How much are you keeping, what is the premine?
We keep 1% of the total supply to ourselves for exchange listings, current and future development and bounties.

4. How will I be able to mine LTCP?
You will be able to mine LTCP after the fork in April. We expect several mining pools to support LTCP.

5. How many LTCP will I get for 1 LTC?
You will get 1 LTCP for 1 LTC.

6. What exchanges will have LTCP?
We're not currently on any exchange but are actively reaching out to exchanges. It's unlikely we will be able to announce exchanges until after the fork due to NDAs.

7. How many people are working on this?
There's a total of 3 people. We may invite more people in the near future to help us with development, but currently we are handling everything just fine.

8. What's the purpose of the fork?
Privacy is important to us and smart contracts are revolutionary. Litecoin, Bitcoin or other existing currency coins don't have both of these features and Ethereum isn't a currency.

9. I would like to run a mining pool.
Awesome. Our wallets aren't out yet, but PM us on our LTCprivate profile and we will contact you as soon as they're available so you can setup your pool.

CONTACT

PM US ON BITCOINTALK - HERE
TWITTER - @LitePrivate
EMAIL: [email protected]

[I am not a member of the Litecoin Private team, I am posting this thread for litecoin private because they can't post images on their LTCprivate bitcointalk account. They will probably make new thread after they can post images. Contact them if you need to PM them, but not me.]
Pages:
Jump to: