Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 33. (Read 195164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
[...] although I'm not a big fan of those new designs you see in more pools these days. I like the ugly simplistic old stuff. Smiley Would it be possible to keep all the sidebar options opened all the time?

You could leave all sidebar options open by disabling jquery or JS generally, but this will draw many unforeseeable side-effects.. I wouldn't recommend that unless you really don't want any dropdowns,effects,dynamic-updates.

We're not happy with the current design and page-layout either. This weekend we will have a meeting and make a new draft for the new design.
One key-feature of the new design will be the unity of all coins into one overview Smiley

The overview of the coins is pretty nice indeed! also the values Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
[...] although I'm not a big fan of those new designs you see in more pools these days. I like the ugly simplistic old stuff. Smiley Would it be possible to keep all the sidebar options opened all the time?

You could leave all sidebar options open by disabling jquery or JS generally, but this will draw many unforeseeable side-effects.. I wouldn't recommend that unless you really don't want any dropdowns,effects,dynamic-updates.

We're not happy with the current design and page-layout either. This weekend we will have a meeting and make a new draft for the new design.
One key-feature of the new design will be the unity of all coins into one overview Smiley
legendary
Can anybody explain to me how the diff works now? It seems it does not recalculate each block anymore (like with KGW). How does that wave work?

The most accurate explanation can be found in DarkCoin's whitepaper http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkcoinWhitepaper.pdf.

But in short: "It fixes several exploits found in KGW, such as TimeWarps"

PS: Glad you like it in our pool, feel free to give feedback and feature requests Smiley

Thanks! I checked into it and basically it's just a more simple way to calculate the difficulty and it fixes some security holes in KGW.

Your pool works very well, although I'm not a big fan of those new designs you see in more pools these days. I like the ugly simplistic old stuff. Smiley Would it be possible to keep all the sidebar options opened all the time?
Can anybody explain to me how the diff works now? It seems it does not recalculate each block anymore (like with KGW). How does that wave work?

The most accurate explanation can be found in DarkCoin's whitepaper http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkcoinWhitepaper.pdf.

But in short: "It fixes several exploits found in KGW, such as TimeWarps"

PS: Glad you like it in our pool, feel free to give feedback and feature requests Smiley
legendary
Very cool!!  No mining until then...  I'll shut up, but you can't take my money!!!  LOL

haha you could join our pool and keep on mining Wink

I'm going to try mining at Obfuscode. I will keep you guys posted if they deliver. Pretty happy with the help they gave. Smiley

Seems to be working pretty well! Can anybody explain to me how the diff works now? It seems it does not recalculate each block anymore (like with KGW). How does that wave work?
legendary
Very cool!!  No mining until then...  I'll shut up, but you can't take my money!!!  LOL

I'm going to try mining at Obfuscode. I will keep you guys posted if they deliver. Pretty happy with the help they gave. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Actually, I have been doing the X11 coins.  GPUs run so much cooler and it's starting to get warm out.  If I'm running straight scrypt it gets very warm in the basement!!  LOL  It was nice in the winter, just closed the vents.  But now it's getting really warm.  X11 keeps the basement nice and cool!!

Just give your rigs a holiday as well! Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Very cool!!  No mining until then...  I'll shut up, but you can't take my money!!!  LOL

These guys helped the coin a lot, so I can recommend mining there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Actually, I have been doing the X11 coins.  GPUs run so much cooler and it's starting to get warm out.  If I'm running straight scrypt it gets very warm in the basement!!  LOL  It was nice in the winter, just closed the vents.  But now it's getting really warm.  X11 keeps the basement nice and cool!!
Very cool!!  No mining until then...  I'll shut up, but you can't take my money!!!  LOL

legendary
v0.8.8.0-unk-beta

Is there a compliled windows version there?

I think you're running the old windows-builds with the wrong code...

Frycoin mentioned earlier that there will be windows & mac wallets in some days Smiley
legendary
v0.8.8.0-unk-beta

Is there a compliled windows version there?
Still can't sync. 

Using the recent wallet? (github.com/Frycoins/frycoin.git)

There are 2 public nodes running 70003 already Smiley
legendary
~10k blocks until we hit DGW blockheight!

Excited anyone? Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Have no idea what the deal with xhash was, but should have been making WAY more coins than I was. So crappy. Doing much better at minebig and they are under DDOS.

Going to hold my tongue about xhash. I hope they do something to make this right.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
so good the coin is

We're excited too! Smiley

yes we are indeed Smiley So please Shut up and give me your Frycoin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: