Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 60. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Enough spamming in my thread. If you don't like it, leave. Simple as that. Now for the people that actually want help send me a pm or post in this thread, I will be ignoring any negativity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
My first goal with Frycoin is to get the coin onto an exchange; this is a pretty big step, so I will be heavily marketing this coin, investing in advertisements etc. I will be doing regular giveaways to promote the coin. I will be doing regular wallet client updates as needed as well. I will be setting up a seed and have a lot of other plans I am excited for.
are you going to do something?
fry, "Shut up and take my money!" is good mem, but coin need promote, else coin dies  Sad

Its not as easy as it looks, I work a fulltime job and the Dev that started the coin with me does basically nothing, however Chofoe just joined our team! Its going to take a lot of work, believe me I haven't abandoned this coin, its basically a full time job in itself. I am doing my best with the coin.

Edit: I'm also waiting to hear back from some people for some services for frycoin, like games, exchanges etc.

I`m getting "No block source available" (I've already added those from the 1st post).

Is there any fix ?

I'm also getting this! Added all the nodes as the dev says!

I`m getting "No block source available" (I've already added those from the 1st post).

Is there any fix ?

Please make sure this in your appdata frycoin directory.

Type %appdata% into start or run box and open up the frycoin folder and place the frycoin.conf file in here and restart the wallet.

What kind of full time thing have you done after the launch? all you have done is send a few PM to som shitty exchanges, you have probably invested 3 hours max after the launch  Roll Eyes

A lot of bla bla and no hepfull till now, I did the wallet update and after it just 8.5 not 30k anymore was on the new wallet. It was stealing or seomething what was not my fault.
Pm the Dev is waste of time, he offers nothing to help and talk about how hard the job as a dev is. Read the post from ymes, what did ou do after launch??
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
My first goal with Frycoin is to get the coin onto an exchange; this is a pretty big step, so I will be heavily marketing this coin, investing in advertisements etc. I will be doing regular giveaways to promote the coin. I will be doing regular wallet client updates as needed as well. I will be setting up a seed and have a lot of other plans I am excited for.
fry, "Shut up and take my money!" is good mem, but coin need promote, else coin dies  Sad

Its not as easy as it looks, I work a fulltime job and the Dev that started the coin with me does basically nothing, however Chofoe just joined our team! Its going to take a lot of work, believe me I haven't abandoned this coin, its basically a full time job in itself. I am doing my best with the coin.

Edit: I'm also waiting to hear back from some people for some services for frycoin, like games, exchanges etc.

Is there any fix ?

Is there any fix ?

Type %appdata% into start or run box and open up the frycoin folder and place the frycoin.conf file in here and restart the wallet.

What kind of full time thing have you done after the launch? all you have done is send a few PM to som shitty exchanges, you have probably invested 3 hours max after the launch  Roll Eyes

Is there any fix ?

Is there any fix ?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
fry, "Shut up and take my money!" is good mem, but coin need promote, else coin dies  Sad
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Is there any fix ?

Remember to relaunch wallet, and make sure it's frycoin.conf named file (or Frycoin.conf in linux?) and it's in correct place %APPDATA%->Frycoin
Activity: 490

Is there any fix ?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Is there any fix ?
Network hashrate: 117.111 MH/s     Pool Hashrate: 59.110 MH/s

More distribution would be necessary...

Yes. I am planning something with xhash to attract more people to mine.

I scrapped that idea of hiring someone from this forum as a Dev, I have someone else I know that will be able to fill this position. Expect good things to come soon.

PS check the subreddit I'll be doing a giveaway there.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Frycoin/comments/1xuwc5/3_large_frycoin_prizes_being_given_away/

Alright nice, I'm actually a programmer, have been in the industry few years and doing Masters for Software Engineering and Embedded systems (Also studies of Digital systems and computer science) So perhaps at some point I might be some help Wink PM if interested and I can tell you more info...

Yes. I am planning something with xhash to attract more people to mine.

I scrapped that idea of hiring someone from this forum as a Dev, I have someone else I know that will be able to fill this position. Expect good things to come soon.

PS check the subreddit I'll be doing a giveaway there.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Frycoin/comments/1xuwc5/3_large_frycoin_prizes_being_given_away/
Minebig (and other pools?) Please update the estimate Fry/day since it's still using the old 300 block reward in it's calculation. Thanks!

Activity: 308
diff very low now, time to mine and cross my fingers.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Activity: 630
We have been added to the exchange https://c-cex.com/ ! Go check it out.
Activity: 113
Where's Bendercoin? Bite my shiny metal coin?
Activity: 490
Activity: 774
P.s: ANY comments on this ? [lol] :
the target block generation time is 30secs instead of 120 !!  Cheesy

The actual specs of this coin are quite different from what is in the OP. Yes there is a 30s block time, but with a reward halving every 16666 blocks it's going to be pretty darn hard to mine fairly soon even with a 4x faster generation rate. It also means there will be a lot more total blocks (or a lot less total coins, depending on which one is wrong)

Code:
static const int64        BlocksTargetSpacing                        = .5 * 60; // 30 seconds

I didn't update the first post when I implemented kimoto's gravity well. I'll update that now.

Edit: I am planning another giveaway, I'll have the details for you guys soon.

Also, I am still working on contacting the larger exchanges, I am willing to donate a fair size of the coins if we get to be part of those exchanges.

You need to reach out to the SciFi exchange. https://www.scifi-ex.com and http://scificointalk.com

+1 for the scifi-ex as i said the same thing few pages back.. i think fry would fit there as well if not better than batcoin..
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Customer: Can I pay you in cash or moneytransfer?
Me: No, only shut up and take my money!
Pages:
Jump to: