Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 61. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
P.s: ANY comments on this ? [lol] :
the target block generation time is 30secs instead of 120 !!  Cheesy

The actual specs of this coin are quite different from what is in the OP. Yes there is a 30s block time, but with a reward halving every 16666 blocks it's going to be pretty darn hard to mine fairly soon even with a 4x faster generation rate. It also means there will be a lot more total blocks (or a lot less total coins, depending on which one is wrong)

Code:
static const int64        BlocksTargetSpacing                        = .5 * 60; // 30 seconds

I didn't update the first post when I implemented kimoto's gravity well. I'll update that now.

Edit: I am planning another giveaway, I'll have the details for you guys soon.

Also, I am still working on contacting the larger exchanges, I am willing to donate a fair size of the coins if we get to be part of those exchanges.

You need to reach out to the SciFi exchange. https://www.scifi-ex.com and http://scificointalk.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
the target block generation time is 30secs instead of 120 !!  Cheesy

The actual specs of this coin are quite different from what is in the OP. Yes there is a 30s block time, but with a reward halving every 16666 blocks it's going to be pretty darn hard to mine fairly soon even with a 4x faster generation rate. It also means there will be a lot more total blocks (or a lot less total coins, depending on which one is wrong)

Code:
static const int64        BlocksTargetSpacing                        = .5 * 60; // 30 seconds

I didn't update the first post when I implemented kimoto's gravity well. I'll update that now.

Edit: I am planning another giveaway, I'll have the details for you guys soon.

Also, I am still working on contacting the larger exchanges, I am willing to donate a fair size of the coins if we get to be part of those exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
the target block generation time is 30secs instead of 120 !!  Cheesy

Will block time be corrected to 120s?

If not I have no intention of keeping any of those coins and will dump all I own before sunday.

Shut up and dump all your coins.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Will block time be corrected to 120s?

If not I have no intention of keeping any of those coins and will dump all I own before sunday.
Activity: 770
Whats wrong with this Wallet made a lot FRY with solo mining, closed the wallet and startet it again, over 20 000 confirmed frys are lost, how is it possible?

yes its sync. different forks?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

Stability. Reliability. These are just some of the words used to describe Bitember. We proud ourselves in making your mining experience as easy as possible. That's why we're proud to give you our Frycoin pool. http://fry.bitember.com

We are now offering a limited chance for you to get 0% fee on our pool for life. All you have to do is quote this post along with your username.

Bitember. Mining made easy.

frythai
ebi
Activity: 61
II've done like 3 giveaways so far

Where ? when ?! You srsly need to create a Ledger for that pre-mine IF you want people to trust you.

& Sry, but these childish excuses [getting sick RIGHT after a launch has been said too many times, oh, lol], hire someone in the very rare case you are actually sick.

~ peAce

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Added node list from page 1 + extended but dont get a wallet sync.

Are there more nodes available?

Thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Wow, I'm out for almost 24 hours because I currently have a stomach flu and you guys think we have given up? My other Dev is busy with work, I usually am the one working on this coin but I am very sick today so please understand that, maybe I need to hire a new Dev to help out. I am only looking for success for this coin, but today I am not able to do so, please have faith guys, I'lldo another giveaway tomorrow. II've done like 3 giveaways so far and compensated users at xhas for a pool problem that wasn't even my problem.

So don't give up on this coin yet! Thanks for understanding.

Good to know that things still going on.

Frycoin, we should reach coinmarketcap and cryptsy, and build strong community.
Activity: 87
Stability. Reliability. These are just some of the words used to describe Bitember. We proud ourselves in making your mining experience as easy as possible. That's why we're proud to give you our Frycoin pool. http://fry.bitember.com

We are now offering a limited chance for you to get 0% fee on our pool for life. All you have to do is quote this post along with your username.

a3860903

rofl
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

puppycock
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff

Was the whole premine in block 0 or 16666blocks - (x blocks * 300)

It was about block 7000, I never did make it to the 0.5% premine.

I have posted up the Dev hiring on the first post. I'll leave that up for a couple days and then setup a poll. Please add any other suggestions you guys might want.
Was the whole premine in block 0 or 16666blocks - (x blocks * 300)
Activity: 154
Wow, I'm out for almost 24 hours because I currently have a stomach flu and you guys think we have given up? My other Dev is busy with work, I usually am the one working on this coin but I am very sick today so please understand that, maybe I need to hire a new Dev to help out. I am only looking for success for this coin, but today I am not able to do so, please have faith guys, I'lldo another giveaway tomorrow. II've done like 3 giveaways so far and compensated users at xhas for a pool problem that wasn't even my problem.

No prob dev. However make sure you check in to this thread regularly. A lot of people check bct for info.

Thanks for the input, I'm gonna hire another Dev so this does not happen, that way we will always have someone to post or answer questions or work with the community for giveaways/promotions/advertising. I'll put up an application on the first post with criteria shortly.

This coin is alive and kicking and we won't go down without a fight!

Perfect, get well soon. Now shut up and .. you know the rest

No prob dev. However make sure you check in to this thread regularly. A lot of people check bct for info.

Thanks for the input, I'm gonna hire another Dev so this does not happen, that way we will always have someone to post or answer questions or work with the community for giveaways/promotions/advertising. I'll put up an application on the first post with criteria shortly.

This coin is alive and kicking and we won't go down without a fight!

Hope you can fight quick that stomach flu.
I was one of the first entrys at the reddit giveaway nothing arrived.
Still mining and looking forward for your next steps.
coinmarketcap.io would help fry a lot
damn no btc to buy last fry`s under 1000sat
Pages:
Jump to: