Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 62. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm out for almost 24 hours because I currently have a stomach flu and you guys think we have given up? My other Dev is busy with work, I usually am the one working on this coin but I am very sick today so please understand that, maybe I need to hire a new Dev to help out. I am only looking for success for this coin, but today I am not able to do so, please have faith guys, I'lldo another giveaway tomorrow. II've done like 3 giveaways so far and compensated users at xhas for a pool problem that wasn't even my problem.

So don't give up on this coin yet! Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for the info, you have to keep community your side to make it work Tongue Let's see what the upcoming days gives us, cheers!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow, I'm out for almost 24 hours because I currently have a stomach flu and you guys think we have given up? My other Dev is busy with work, I usually am the one working on this coin but I am very sick today so please understand that, maybe I need to hire a new Dev to help out. I am only looking for success for this coin, but today I am not able to do so, please have faith guys, I'lldo another giveaway tomorrow. II've done like 3 giveaways so far and compensated users at xhas for a pool problem that wasn't even my problem.

No prob dev. However make sure you check in to this thread regularly. A lot of people check bct for info.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm out for almost 24 hours because I currently have a stomach flu and you guys think we have given up? My other Dev is busy with work, I usually am the one working on this coin but I am very sick today so please understand that, maybe I need to hire a new Dev to help out. I am only looking for success for this coin, but today I am not able to do so, please have faith guys, I'lldo another giveaway tomorrow. II've done like 3 giveaways so far and compensated users at xhas for a pool problem that wasn't even my problem.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
And we are now at 1/2 reward. Only 150 FRY per block now.

price should go at least 1000sat next day
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
And we are now at 1/2 reward. Only 150 FRY per block now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Do what we are doing at Rapidcoin RPD and takeover.

Do it now.

Don't let these turds crap scam devs ruin your effort. They will just keep doing this over and over.
Expect it to happen everytime and be ready to takeover - EVERY TIME.

This is the new way it will be.

TAKEOVER!!! NOW!

We have more volume now than most of the coins on coinmarket.io today
and we JUST started takeover. From 3 BTC volume to 13 BTC in a day
and you can too.

Oh and NO more PRE-MINE coins. It's over. They can't be trusted.

Yep!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Do what we are doing at Rapidcoin RPD and takeover.

Do it now.

Don't let these turds crap scam devs ruin your effort. They will just keep doing this over and over.
Expect it to happen everytime and be ready to takeover - EVERY TIME.

This is the new way it will be.

TAKEOVER!!! NOW!

We have more volume now than most of the coins on coinmarket.io today
and we JUST started takeover. From 3 BTC volume to 13 BTC in a day
and you can too.

Oh and NO more PRE-MINE coins. It's over. They can't be trusted.
ebi
Activity: 61
oh, forgot 1 little thing, in case some people didn't notice already [nobody mentions this ?!], the target block generation time is 30secs instead of 120 !!  Cheesy

Coin specifications:
•   2 Minute block generation.
•   Subsidy is cut in half every 16666 blocks.

& another "side note" :
srsly ? 16666 ? 7500 blocks gone for pre-mine [oh, lOl], so only 9166 blocks with 300coins reward, that would be like 3 dayz only ! & around each 6 dayz [16666 blocks] the reward halves again ! a really bright future for new coming miners...  Wink

now i don't wanna get into technical details [it would be an insult to do so in cases like these]

~ pEace
Activity: 76
use the pre-mine, or this dies fAst !

Shut up and give me the premine =)))))

didn't the dev already give 50k thru xhash...

There is a premine of 2.5Mio FRY, the 50 what Xhash have fro Frycoin are just peanuts.
Its a lot of space fpr further promotion for FRY. Spread the coin, they will spred the word.

mmmmm..peanuts.. i agree with you. this coin needs promotion and bigger exchange.
i have my trust in this coin and some how i know that this is going to be big with some time. it is pretty young still..

Lets hope the DEV is not from the sam Dumper crew like the rapidcoin guy. Seems a lot very similar. He also
wouldn`t spend the pre mine for pormotion cause he made the dump within 48h. This coin was in the same time after
the coin was born on cryptorush --> you see what happend to the price. Every coin shoul wait at least one or two weeks before hit an
exchange. Now the price is dumped and no miners around.

The major problem with this coin would be a silent Dev that doesn't use the pre-mine for promotion, Nobody is going to buy this shit before at least a good part of that pre-mine is gone.
[Buy if you want to gamble, but Don't put up buy-orders, so no-one can dump]
Obviously, its critical for a coin health to get spread, & the Dev is acting too fishy to say the least.

Agree...Hopefully the dev does realize this and also that he won't make any money either if he won't do something with this coin...Or perhaps he enjoys the first bitcoin earned by scam :p
ebi
Activity: 61
use the pre-mine, or this dies fAst !

Shut up and give me the premine =)))))

didn't the dev already give 50k thru xhash...

There is a premine of 2.5Mio FRY, the 50 what Xhash have fro Frycoin are just peanuts.
Its a lot of space fpr further promotion for FRY. Spread the coin, they will spred the word.

mmmmm..peanuts.. i agree with you. this coin needs promotion and bigger exchange.
i have my trust in this coin and some how i know that this is going to be big with some time. it is pretty young still..

Lets hope the DEV is not from the sam Dumper crew like the rapidcoin guy. Seems a lot very similar. He also
wouldn`t spend the pre mine for pormotion cause he made the dump within 48h. This coin was in the same time after
the coin was born on cryptorush --> you see what happend to the price. Every coin shoul wait at least one or two weeks before hit an
exchange. Now the price is dumped and no miners around.

The major problem with this coin would be a silent Dev that doesn't use the pre-mine for promotion, Nobody is going to buy this shit before at least a good part of that pre-mine is gone.
[Buy if you want to gamble, but Don't put up buy-orders, so no-one can dump]
Obviously, its critical for a coin health to get spread, & the Dev is acting too fishy to say the least.
Activity: 294
This is the only Wallet I can never get to work, ever.
Activity: 14
Cannot register an account at Newaltex, says database error?  Sad

Fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience.

In now, thanks.  Smiley

Hmm, in now, but Account Settings page is blank, and I can't use the chatbox to get help until I set a Nickname on the Account Settings page lol!

Also, how long do deposits take to show up? I sent 100 FRY, wallet says 6/6 confirmed, but it doesn't show up under the Finances tab.

Thanks

Hey,

It's my fault for breaking the settings page, I had a major update to the code.

Sorry about that, it's working now.

Your deposit should show any minute now (after 7 confirmations), BTC deposits require 4 confirmations
Activity: 128

In now, thanks.  Smiley

Hmm, in now, but Account Settings page is blank, and I can't use the chatbox to get help until I set a Nickname on the Account Settings page lol!

Also, how long do deposits take to show up? I sent 100 FRY, wallet says 6/6 confirmed, but it doesn't show up under the Finances tab.

Thanks

In now, thanks.  Smiley

Frycoin has been added on Newaltex

https://www.newaltex.com/exchange/fry_btc

Please help us increase the trading volume
Seems like OP already dumped the premine on cryptorush.in

This coin is dead.

Uhm...

FryCoin / Bitcoin Market
24Hr Range: 0.00000201 - 0.00050000
24Hr Volume: 1.08707363 BTC

So, no.... They did not dump 2.5m FRY, which, according to Math, would be over 5btc, if it all sold for lowest price. Which it didn't.

Current buy orders of almost 500k FRY between 226-326 satoshi.

Go piss on someone else's parade please. =)
Activity: 308
Seems like OP already dumped the premine on cryptorush.in

This coin is dead.
Pages:
Jump to: