Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 63. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
To the miner at http://frycoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:9900 with address FD2oaaWnrrbktXVfKZQHZNGUQdAV4cNGzY - it still looks like your miner is configured for the wrong algorithm! Please verify that you're mining for scrypt!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
how did this get to 55 pages ?

what is wrong with you guys ?
seriously i want to know.. do you think this is School or something ?

pass notes get your first pubic hair.. release brand new wold wide CURRENCY
uhhh yaaaa mmm k then

by the way stealing a meme that is like 10 years old and was barely funny on day one is not the most bright idea.

I wish bad karma on you coin dev / poster.. i hope life treats you like shit and you get what you deserve.

LOLOLOLOL do you ever post positive on ANY topic? Can't you just have some fun with these... or is that stick stuck there permanently?

+1
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

uhhh yaaaa mmm k then

by the way stealing a meme that is like 10 years old and was barely funny on day one is not the most bright idea.

I wish bad karma on you coin dev / poster.. i hope life treats you like shit and you get what you deserve.

LOLOLOLOL do you ever post positive on ANY topic? Can't you just have some fun with these... or is that stick stuck there permanently?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

uhhh yaaaa mmm k then

Shut up and buy form Frycoins !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
+2

uhhh yaaaa mmm k then

Lol, Spoetnik is SO 1957.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

uhhh yaaaa mmm k then

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Activity: 770
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Make a donation for coinmarkt.io ??
use the pre-mine, or this dies fAst !

Shut up and give me the premine =)))))

didn't the dev already give 50k thru xhash...

There is a premine of 2.5Mio FRY, the 50 what Xhash have fro Frycoin are just peanuts.
Its a lot of space fpr further promotion for FRY. Spread the coin, they will spred the word.

mmmmm..peanuts.. i agree with you. this coin needs promotion and bigger exchange.
i have my trust in this coin and some how i know that this is going to be big with some time. it is pretty young still..

Lets hope the DEV is not from the sam Dumper crew like the rapidcoin guy. Seems a lot very similar. He also
wouldn`t spend the pre mine for pormotion cause he made the dump within 48h. This coin was in the same time after
the coin was born on cryptorush --> you see what happend to the price. Every coin shoul wait at least one or two weeks before hit an
exchange. Now the price is dumped and no miners around.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
mmmmm..peanuts.. i agree with you. this coin needs promotion and bigger exchange.
i have my trust in this coin and some how i know that this is going to be big with some time. it is pretty young still..

Yep, bigger exchang like (cryptsy) and coinmarketcap.
Activity: 774

There is a premine of 2.5Mio FRY, the 50 what Xhash have fro Frycoin are just peanuts.
Its a lot of space fpr further promotion for FRY. Spread the coin, they will spred the word.

I really hope this coin has a long term value. Not like the shady Dev from rapid coin who left the
thread alone after he sold his 1%premine 1 or 2 days after the coin was born....hope here for more
transparency about the premine and that Frycoin will stay.

Activity: 774

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Activity: 87
This coin currently has a market cap of $8700US. 8700!!!! For it to have a market cap of junkcoin.... Which is not ambitious at all, even with twice the number of coins than is currently up to, it will have a value roughly 10-15x of current. If it goes to say copperlark or ixcoins level, roughly 50x. If it catches hold and goes really crazy... Wow.

You would either be mad or stupid to sell at 200 satoshi and below. This is probably the smartest buy and most undervalued coin on this forum right now. If you disagree please feel free to sell them to me at cryptorush.
Activity: 80
Dev must had to do Bendercoin it would have been more popular  Wink
ebi
Activity: 61
Pages:
Jump to: