Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 14. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Getting almost double rejects in the last couple of hours, and diff is too high, what is the need to do that? the pool was running great

the need was the server was not designed to get 100+ shares/minute from most miners, with hundreds of miners. Increasng diff reduces number of shares, and therefore reduces stress on the server. and with PPLNS in place, it doesnt really impact the overall functionality of the pool
Activity: 122
At 511 DIF some of my cards don't have time to complete a share in between blocks. Smiley VARDIFF ftw.

working on that...

luckily, with PPLNS, if you miss a block, it doesnt hurt you, because it takes previous shares into account.

Forgive my newbness in that regard, then. Thanks.

Getting almost double rejects in the last couple of hours, and diff is too high, what is the need to do that? the pool was running great

Hmm I'm getting zero.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
At 511 DIF some of my cards don't have time to complete a share in between blocks. Smiley VARDIFF ftw.

working on that...

luckily, with PPLNS, if you miss a block, it doesnt hurt you, because it takes previous shares into account.
Activity: 122
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
website back up, pool still down.
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
for me too pool is down
Activity: 396
Webpage is down and pool is also unresponsive. Luckily, my miners switched over to a LTC based pool until this one comes back up. Help!
Activity: 54
What's better? Stratum or not?
OMG  hashrate just doubled!! Huh

WTF? going on?
give me ltc went down + btc-e launch.

What i would like to know is why auto payouts stopped working Sad

they are working, just only 1-2 a minute, i am still looking into it, manual works out
Activity: 17

WTF? going on?
give me ltc went down + btc-e launch.

What i would like to know is why auto payouts stopped working Sad

WTF? going on?

increased difficulty Smiley
Activity: 290

WTF? going on?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yep, Im experiencing weird things now even on stratum.  Its showing prevhash stale rejects.  Although when i switch back to LTC, it mines with no errors or rejected.
Activity: 43
all my miners are getting more HW errors than accepted shares. this wasn't happening yesterday and these are not rigs located in the same locations so its highly improbably that its on my end.
Activity: 59
Stratum working fine for me and rejects are noticeably lower than on getwork.

However, autopayout doesn't seem to be working. How often does it check if it's above threshold?

Cheers.
Activity: 43
lol, yes. I am fairly new to mining (6 months) but I'm not that new. I switched back to long-polling on all my rigs cause the stratum wasn't working but I would like to resolve that here if possible.
Pages:
Jump to: