Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 15. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
switch to stratum.

-o stratum+tcp://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com:3333

see if that helps resolve all but ~0.2% of your rejects and stales

this is giving me HW errors and no shares rejected or accepted. cgminer 3.1.0

A:1 R:0 HW:23 U:0.1/m WU: 467.3/m ST:2 SS:0 NB:9 LW:61 GF:0 RF:0

Connected to feathercoin.is-a-geek.com diff 255 with sratum as user...

What gives?

Are you running scrypt?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
switch to stratum.

this is giving me HW errors and no shares rejected or accepted. cgminer 3.1.0

A:1 R:0 HW:23 U:0.1/m WU: 467.3/m ST:2 SS:0 NB:9 LW:61 GF:0 RF:0

Connected to feathercoin.is-a-geek.com diff 255 with sratum as user...

What gives?
Activity: 84
cgminer port 8341. It seems to be using Longpolling

Odd, I just restarted mine to check and it auto switched to stratum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
switch to stratum.

cgminer port 8341. It seems to be using Longpolling
Doesn CG Miner auto switch to stratum?
This pool is the only pool I've mined on since I started mining FTC last week or so ago. However, I am starting to see a rediculous amount of Rejected shares. Anyone else?

are you using stratum?
This pool is the only pool I've mined on since I started mining FTC last week or so ago. However, I am starting to see a rediculous amount of Rejected shares. Anyone else?
Just pointed my 6MH here at 2.5 hours ago and my account balance is only 0.37 FTC?!  Whats the deal?

Wait a little longer and you will see payouts. 120 Confirms takes a few hours. And since I am charging a whopping 0%, I will not take the risk of paying out less than 120 confirms.

You should have ~1FC+/block once you have been mining enough for PPLNS to work in your benefit, which should be around 2 hours.
Just pointed my 6MH here at 2.5 hours ago and my account balance is only 0.37 FTC?!  Whats the deal?
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Are the rewards ok on this pool? Just moved from one that payed like 1/4 of what it should?

So far so good, infact over all this pool has been working better than expected

been looking great to me, bout 2 hours b4 you start receiving but fantastic payout once it does

Auto pay working here
looks like the latest version of feathercoin broke a RPC call. time to find out what Smiley
Activity: 11
Are the rewards ok on this pool? Just moved from one that payed like 1/4 of what it should?

I would agree, it's been great so far.  I just double checked my 24 hour payout totals and its spot on for what I'd expect based on my average hash rates.  The auto-pay issue is only an annoyance and being that the manual payout still functions I'm not bothered.  The pool in all other respects has been stable and top notch.

Thumbs up to thep33t for his work.

Gonna throw my hat in there and say that Im having auto pay issues atm aswell.
Activity: 11
Autopay was working fine for me up till a couple hours ago.  Since then it hasn't processed anything, I even modified my threshold a few times to see if that would trigger it (both above and below the account balance).  I did however test the manual payout and that went through fine.
Activity: 112
Is anyone else not able to get autopay to work? I am unable to reproduce that on my end.?

My auto payout doesn't seem to be working, but I just started on the pool, so maybe my account balance hasn't been above the threshold long enough?

How frequently do the auto payouts happen?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Thanks for setting up stratum!! That made my khash rate go up by like 800kh/s. I'm assuming it's because of FTC getting on btc-e and everybody switching over to mine it from LTC, so before I was getting a lot of stales.

Btw, autopayouts work great for me.
Activity: 196
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Is anyone else not able to get autopay to work? I am unable to reproduce that on my end.?

working for me
Pages:
Jump to: