Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 9. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Going to end up upgrading the server. Might take a day or so to migrate, but it should be done by the end of the weekend, barring real life getting in the way.

when's it going down?

Not sure, but it shouldn't be for long. I will have the server up at the new location before I migrate the DB/domain. Will know more once I find a better host.
Activity: 163
If you're using cgminer, I use config file to add multiple pool and add the command lines "failover-only" : true, "no-pool-disable" : true.

the config files never load for me and i can't figure out why

First you need to save a config file from cgminer. While you are running the program press S then W. It will prompt ya.
Once the config file is saved, modify that.
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Going to end up upgrading the server. Might take a day or so to migrate, but it should be done by the end of the weekend, barring real life getting in the way.

when's it going down?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
im running windows 7 64 bit
Activity: 126

can anyone tell me why when i click "start mine" after i typed in everyrthing i get error (make sure you have minered and librarys in same directory as feathercoin-ct)?

what system are you on (mac/pc/linux)
Activity: 403
can anyone tell me why when i click "start mine" after i typed in everyrthing i get error (make sure you have minered and librarys in same directory as feathercoin-ct)?
If you're using cgminer, I use config file to add multiple pool and add the command lines "failover-only" : true, "no-pool-disable" : true.

the config files never load for me and i can't figure out why
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
FTC has been pumped, now it's being dumped on exchanges.
Activity: 12
That's how it seems.
Activity: 196
is every feathercoin pool failing simultaneously?
Activity: 8
Yeah, I've been getting like 25 - 50% stales..
Over the past 3 hours I've been mining here and I'm getting 24.142% efficiency.

I'm outta here.  Back to LTC.

How do you calculate your efficiency?
Activity: 24
Over the past 3 hours I've been mining here and I'm getting 24.142% efficiency.

I'm outta here.  Back to LTC.
Activity: 396
I use GUIMiner Scrpt and just add the flags to the "extra flags" box to add a second pool. (: Check the GUIMiner Scrypt thread around page 13 or 14 I think to see how. (:
Pool still keeps going up and down on the stratum side. Idling workers every few moments. Luckily it switches to a LTC pool backup for me, but it still unnecessary downtime.

how do you code the .bat file to switch to a backup?
Activity: 396
Pool still keeps going up and down on the stratum side. Idling workers every few moments. Luckily it switches to a LTC pool backup for me, but it still unnecessary downtime.
I've tried Stratum via the mining proxy and cudaminer, but it seems whenever I do that, I never get any shares accepted, and the site says my hashrate is 0 and my worker is not active. So I'm still on getwork.

i thought getwork was only for btc and it's off shoots?
I hope it gets banned, because otherwise it will ruin the fun

Scratch that, its gone Smiley. And I hope stratum gets fixed, because this way efficiency is like 75%

@ 90% now
Pages:
Jump to: