Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 16. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s

Thank you so much for getting stratum up and running, like everyone would say rejects are way down... I think I have had one..
 on a side note I have found my first block..28,851 Smiley

6sbzxQfPeJJjzpDi56bD6tcUvZTEUaprjp

where do you see if you've found a block?

Hello,
   Menu->stats->block stats

from the top of the site menu

sry i ment a running total or something i only check the site like once a day so easy to miss as there is normally only 8hours of blocks there
Activity: 126
Is anyone else not able to get autopay to work? I am unable to reproduce that on my end.?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Thank you so much for getting stratum up and running, like everyone would say rejects are way down... I think I have had one..

Hello,
   Menu->stats->block stats

from the top of the site menu
YAY BTC-E = FTC FRIENDLY.  FTC you've gained a powerful ally today
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
As has been said - thank you so much for adding Stratum.  My rejected count is down a huge amount.  Great pool!

I don't know if it's just an issue for me, but I'm mining and haven't been paid in about 6 hours now. Not only that, but on the block stats page, there hasn't been a new block in hours, and they're all stuck at the same number of confirmations they were at hours ago. The pool is however still reporting and updating my khash. I've never seen a pool do this before, I also hope it's superficial. My miners are chugging along like everything is perfect though, so i don't really know what to think..

everything looks fine on the pool stats pace to me.  i think your system is just showing you an old page.  you should do a restart

I would agree, anything looks OK here.

Now with 100% More stratum!!

VARDIFF isn't implemented yet, but stratum is.

tcp+scratum://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com:3333

tcp+sTratum://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com:3333 Wink

Thanks. I am operating on about 3 hours of sleep over the past 2 days.

I don't know if it's just an issue for me, but I'm mining and haven't been paid in about 6 hours now. Not only that, but on the block stats page, there hasn't been a new block in hours, and they're all stuck at the same number of confirmations they were at hours ago. The pool is however still reporting and updating my khash. I've never seen a pool do this before, I also hope it's superficial. My miners are chugging along like everything is perfect though, so i don't really know what to think..

everything looks fine on the pool stats pace to me.  i think your system is just showing you an old page.  you should do a restart
Activity: 12
Activity: 84
With Stratum, i'm getting 0.2% of rejected!!! Cheesy its was 5-10% using LP...
Activity: 18
I'm having the same problem...
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Is the autopay not working?
Btw the stratum is working good for now Wink

YAY i'll be pointing my rig at it tonight at midnight =)
Btw the stratum is working good for now Wink

stratum+tcp://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com:3333 Wink

Thanks for everything you're doing for us!!!

tcp+sTratum://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com:3333 Wink

stratum+tcp://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com:3333 Wink

stratum+tcp://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com:3333
Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for keeping this pool going. I have been enjoying it for the last few days, BUT I would like to ask, is it possible to get the diff dropped down some. ATM it is at like 255 and it is killing any chance of any of my slower miners getting any work turned in ( I have had to point them back to a LTC stat/vardiff pool just to have them doing something).

Thanks again

I am still trying to get stratum mining working. Once that is up, I should be able to lower difficulty or even offer vardiff.

You technically should receive the same amount whatever the diff, it will just be a little less even on your payouts.
Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for keeping this pool going. I have been enjoying it for the last few days, BUT I would like to ask, is it possible to get the diff dropped down some. ATM it is at like 255 and it is killing any chance of any of my slower miners getting any work turned in ( I have had to point them back to a LTC stat/vardiff pool just to have them doing something).

Thanks again
Pages:
Jump to: