Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 6. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Give it 30 mins to an hour and see if it shows anything.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
just joined and chucked my 750Khash LTC rig on to FTC - not showing a Khash in the options but showing accepted shares? is there a time delay before telling me how fast i'm mining?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
just joined. *fingers crossed*

Please note: server has been relocated to a better host. Old one kept rebooting the whole machine multiple times, without notice. Should be much more stable and scaleable.

IP has changed, so if you are getting connection failed, flush your DNS.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
just joined. *fingers crossed*
So, looks like the pool and site are all down. Any word on that?

should be back.

Server lost its bootloader, among other things. Site temporarily moved and running.
Activity: 13
So, looks like the pool and site are all down. Any word on that?
Don't forget to update the pool and your clients to 0.6.4 before block 33,000 or things will break.

'
It is up to date Smiley
All users should def. update their clients too.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Don't forget to update the pool and your clients to 0.6.4 before block 33,000 or things will break.

Hi,

I'm mining with mac CPU at about 6 Kh/s.

Does anyone know why is it that my Unpaid Shares are growing much faster than the Paid Shares? I never seem to catch up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Because it takes 120 confirmations to get a payout so your unpaid shares will build up until some of the blocks you helped contribute to reach 120 confirmations.

And with the current network hashrate, 120 confirms takes a day or two. See Account Transactions for unpaid blocks, and Block Stats to see how many confirms the recent Blocks have.
Activity: 396
Hi,

Does anyone know why is it that my Unpaid Shares are growing much faster than the Paid Shares? I never seem to catch up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Because it takes 120 confirmations to get a payout so your unpaid shares will build up until some of the blocks you helped contribute to reach 120 confirmations.
Activity: 143
Hi,

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Guys move over to www.WeMineFTC.com  super stable and WORKS. And its form the guys who made WeMineLTC as well, so they know what they are doing (and awesome support also)

Mine works too Smiley

Just not so much when you double in size about 6 times in the course of 24 hours Smiley
Activity: 59
Thanks for having no fee there. I'm mining and donating to ya
We are back up, manually have to process payments for the last 15 or so blocks. That is underway. done.
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
looks like were back up
Activity: 309
Guys move over to www.WeMineFTC.com  super stable and WORKS. And its form the guys who made WeMineLTC as well, so they know what they are doing (and awesome support also)

Thanks... just moved, they are stable for the moment. 
Activity: 22
wemine is very good... i like no fees though

no fees only for ltc, feathercoin has 2% fees
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Guys move over to www.WeMineFTC.com  super stable and WORKS. And its form the guys who made WeMineLTC as well, so they know what they are doing (and awesome support also)

wemine is very good... i like no fees though
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
hmmm it's down Sad saying too many connections Sad DDOS ?
My miners are not mining there as well as no access to site.
Pages:
Jump to: