Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 5. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
me and a buddy mined for about 2 hours. 0 payment. And now I look at my account and it seems like i still havnt gotten anything. so estimated coins per day was about 150 but mined for 2 hours and made 0. I know its pplns but damn.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
According to my Transactions Log, I started mining at block #33398, though it does look, now that those shares have been credited. The earned shares were far less than expected, though. (400+Mhash for 18 hours...) I don't pretend to fully understand the reward system and all the changes that've been going on in FTC...

I'll trust ya, for now at least. Wink
Activity: 126
48 hrs later, still no change.

Did the rewards system change and my puny brain just doesn't understand it? Or did the difficulty peak or something?

you did not start mining until block 33,419. Look at the BlocksAuth page. That block does not yet have 120 confirms (It has 88 at this time). Once that gets 120, you will start to receive payment, when the block after that gets 120 confirms, you will be paid out for that.

I do not see where the confusion lies.

Are you saying you were mining before that point in time?
48 hrs later, still no change.

Did the rewards system change and my puny brain just doesn't understand it? Or did the difficulty peak or something?
I'm experiencing the same problem as lachy... after mining all day, I see no FTC in my acct bal.

Username = cliveatfive

That is due to the network hashrate.

It takes about 24 hours at current rate to get 120 confirms on a block.
I'm experiencing the same problem as lachy... after mining all day, I see no FTC in my acct bal.

Username = cliveatfive
Guy's I'm confused...  Huh

I'm currently hashing away and have been doing so for around 3 days now but I haven't gotten any Feathercoins into my account balance. Also my unpaid shares and paid shares are both at zero...

my username is Lachy.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Problem is fixed. Your shares sent were counted and paid.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guy's I'm confused...  Huh

I'm currently hashing away and have been doing so for around 3 days now but I haven't gotten any Feathercoins into my account balance. Also my unpaid shares and paid shares are both at zero...

my username is Lachy.

Can anyone help? Thank you.
Activity: 585
shares havent changed all day but Khash changes - any ideas whats going on? 

Of course it happened over memorial day...

I am running a few scripts to catch everything up. Give it a few hours at minimum. There are a lot of shares to be categorized.

glad you've sorted it out Smiley woke up to find a lovely amount of FTC had paid out Smiley

Of course it happened over memorial day...

I am running a few scripts to catch everything up. Give it a few hours at minimum. There are a lot of shares to be categorized.
Activity: 14
Hey really newbie question what does estimated per payout mean exactly? how often are the payouts? Also theoretically how much should around 1000 kilo hashes be paid per day?

Thanks guys Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It looks like the drop in difficulty gave all the miners a boost in est. daily. My respect to all the hard core miners that continued to support Feathercoin.
it never shows a hashrate for me

i have 423 valid unpaid shares so i assume it's working  Huh

Hashrates are averaged over 25 minutes. So if you have no shares (or only a few) It will show 0 kb/s. If you see unpaid shares, that means your shares are being accepted by the server.

Quote from: hotwired007
just joined and chucked my 750Khash LTC rig on to FTC - not showing a Khash in the options but showing accepted shares? is there a time delay before telling me how fast i'm mining?

See above. If it still shows 0, let me know.

left it running over night - generated a whole load of shares but no hashrate shown

It should be fixed now. I threw a few Kh/s to your account for a bit, and your hashrate is now showing up.

Cheers, i've dropped my miner back on - btw is there a way to CPU mine for FTC?

i have 423 valid unpaid shares so i assume it's working  Huh

Hashrates are averaged over 25 minutes. So if you have no shares (or only a few) It will show 0 kb/s. If you see unpaid shares, that means your shares are being accepted by the server.

just joined and chucked my 750Khash LTC rig on to FTC - not showing a Khash in the options but showing accepted shares? is there a time delay before telling me how fast i'm mining?

left it running over night - generated a whole load of shares but no hashrate shown

It should be fixed now. I threw a few Kh/s to your account for a bit, and your hashrate is now showing up.

i have 423 valid unpaid shares so i assume it's working  Huh

Activity: 21

Pages:
Jump to: