Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 4. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
is the site down?

back up

"You can DDOS me down, but my Cisco will prevail"

The webpage was down, but mining was actually working for about 75% of the people. Weaksauce DDOS.

Although someone did find a vulnerability in the manual payout, and took over 442.817438 FTC from the pool. There goes my profits for the past few months :|
Account addresses: 6yuTMh4tnfrSusXczCwRyAJzQ42q1wKZnY & 72L4R2bcu2gfWrjTrNU54ub1N2wUrfxMeY
Username: Konart
IP: 109.171.18.177

For the moment, manual payouts are disabled. Automatic payouts are working fine. If you have any issues getting your FTC out, let me know.

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
is the site down?
Guy's I'm confused...  Huh

I'm currently hashing away and have been doing so for around 3 days now but I haven't gotten any Feathercoins into my account balance. Also my unpaid shares and paid shares are both at zero...

my username is Lachy.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Problem is fixed. Your shares sent were counted and paid.

Huh I don't think so... The account balance still says zero - and I hadn't until 5 minutes ago had a wallet attached to my account. Can you please look into this further? I'd really like me some feathercoins.

I just looked up your account.

You mined for a little bit on Block 33191 (this block took about 2 hours to find.)

This pool found a block about 14 hours later. In that time, your shares rolled off the backend of the PPLNS payout system.
Please see: http://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com/about for information about how this payout system works.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guy's I'm confused...  Huh

I'm currently hashing away and have been doing so for around 3 days now but I haven't gotten any Feathercoins into my account balance. Also my unpaid shares and paid shares are both at zero...

my username is Lachy.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Problem is fixed. Your shares sent were counted and paid.

Huh I don't think so... The account balance still says zero - and I hadn't until 5 minutes ago had a wallet attached to my account. Can you please look into this further? I'd really like me some feathercoins.
OP, what time did you bring down the pool? I was at home about 3 hours ago and saw my miner is dead with invalid user and prehash-stale errors. I restarted it and confirmed it has 28 kh/s then I left ... Didnt double check if it went back to full speed....  now I am at my office and saw its dead again with 0 kh/s.

Ok, i just restarted my two machines now they seem to work fine. Hopefully they will be stable for the next 7 hours before i go to bed

Stratum crashed, hard.

The server lost everything. Rebuilding a new stratum machine from scratch. Longpoll is still working, and has plenty of overhead. ETA 1 day for a working stratum connection again.

Current Round Shares [Total shares since last found block]
Pool Valid: -4262

Is this normal?

This is carryover from the orphaned blocks during attack. After those shares clear themselves in ~48 hours, it will correct itself. Payout is not affected by this display bug.

Can't login

Can I get maybe a little more information? PM me your username, email you used, and issue and I will help you out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 34
Current Round Shares [Total shares since last found block]
Pool Valid: -4262

Is this normal?
OP, what time did you bring down the pool? I was at home about 3 hours ago and saw my miner is dead with invalid user and prehash-stale errors. I restarted it and confirmed it has 28 kh/s then I left ... Didnt double check if it went back to full speed....  now I am at my office and saw its dead again with 0 kh/s.

Ok, i just restarted my two machines now they seem to work fine. Hopefully they will be stable for the next 7 hours before i go to bed
I mined on this pool yesterday for over 12 hours at 535khs and got a total of 0.3796 ftc

was something up?
i switched pools after the difficulty change as the blocks were not returning.

Look at link in post above yours.
Activity: 31
I mined on this pool yesterday for over 12 hours at 535khs and got a total of 0.3796 ftc

was something up?
i switched pools after the difficulty change as the blocks were not returning.
Had to bring the pool offline for ~20 minutes. The newest Feathercoin client caused a few odd issues, which have been resolved. Up and running again with the latest FTC client.

Since I have been receiving a bunch of PM's about lack of payment in the past day, please see http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?board=55.0 to read up on the attack of FTC. There was this same problem for everyone mining the coin, not just this pool. If you are still having issues with payouts not happening today, let me know.
I have the problem as well. Been mining since last 24 hours but my payout was just poor 2 FTC which just showed up 30 mins ago. I wonder if OP can take a look at my account as well
Sorry, I was totally new to FTC, and I saw OP is very helpful with questions and issues for each member. I apologize if I am asking stupid questions   Cry
I have the problem as well. Been mining since last 24 hours but my payout was just poor 2 FTC which just showed up 30 mins ago. I wonder if OP can take a look at my account as well
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
I've been mining on this pool for about 30 hours and have 19,000 valid, unpaid shares with 0 account balance. Is that normal for FTC? Does it just take that much longer for the blocks to be approved? Account name is the same as my forum name.

I'm also showing only 2 blocks in the statistics.

I've had this problem aswell. Moving on.
I've been mining on this pool for about 30 hours and have 19,000 valid, unpaid shares with 0 account balance. Is that normal for FTC? Does it just take that much longer for the blocks to be approved? Account name is the same as my forum name.

FTC pools were under attack all day. I don't expect to recover my coins.

I am looking into it, but it appears dozens of blocks were orphaned well into the blockchain. Will report back once I have a better idea of what exactly it is that happened (as it appears like a 51% attack was carried out)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

FTC pools were under attack all day. I don't expect to recover my coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
according to statistics, the pool has not yet found any block?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
me and a buddy mined for about 2 hours. 0 payment. And now I look at my account and it seems like i still havnt gotten anything. so estimated coins per day was about 150 but mined for 2 hours and made 0. I know its pplns but damn.

120 confirms.

What is your account name?
My account: bitporium
Buddy: aperson123
me and a buddy mined for about 2 hours. 0 payment. And now I look at my account and it seems like i still havnt gotten anything. so estimated coins per day was about 150 but mined for 2 hours and made 0. I know its pplns but damn.

120 confirms.

What is your account name?
Pages:
Jump to: