Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FTC][STRATUM] [0% Fee] feathercoin.is-a-geek.com Pool - page 7. (Read 33859 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hmmm it's down Sad saying too many connections Sad DDOS ?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm mining here now: fc.dontmine.me

Much better, no lost connections, less than 0.5% rejected shares.
Activity: 13
Think it all gone to brown stuff. I moved to hynodeva.com for now. It's based on PPS so despite a higher fee you have no ramp up to wait for like on PPLNS.

Thanks for the link, looks a good site. Im going to go mine there for a while Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If it was DDoS then a simple post here would keep us informed - looks abandoned unfortunately. Over the last few days I've been mining here I've received about 75% (if that) of what i should have. I've moved on...  Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
DDOS?  seems like it?  probably the government lol
Activity: 364
Think it all gone to brown stuff. I moved to hynodeva.com for now. It's based on PPS so despite a higher fee you have no ramp up to wait for like on PPLNS.
Activity: 13
Does anyone know what is going on with this pools web site, I cant seem to get on?
Activity: 22
It seems that all feathercoin pools are down... at least all that I tried.
I moved back to litecoin. This is just annoying.
Activity: 42
I'm getting the same error but cgminer won't automatically switch to my backup pool.  I assume that's a cgminer issue, not a pool issue, right?

It's not a cgminer issue; not really. The pool isn't "down." Down means you can't connect to it. The pool is up. It is rejecting all proofs of work, but it is "up."

Cgminer has a setting you can enable to automatically disable any pool that rejects too many shares (check the README for details). Note that it won't automatically re-enable the pool after it does this. You'll have to do that manually to test to see if it's working again.
Activity: 131
I'm getting the same error but cgminer won't automatically switch to my backup pool.  I assume that's a cgminer issue, not a pool issue, right?
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Tons of shares being rejected because of too many connections?!

same here...

DDOS maybe? the site is saying that to
Activity: 84
Tons of shares being rejected because of too many connections?!
Activity: 208
i've moved to hynodeva pool no issues and payment is quick.

goobye and thanks for all the fish.
Activity: 84
Any idea why the auto payout is not working? It did let me do it manually but just curious as I had it set to auto payout at over 5 FTC and when I got over 10 it still had not payed out so I did it manually.
Activity: 17
Activity: 396
Too much idling for me right now of the pool. Switched back to LTC mining due to the soon-to-be new difficulty and the fact that I won't be around to make that change as it happens tomorrow (Black Keys concert!).

Hopefully when the difficulty readjusts downward then the pool will have all its bugs worked out and be ready for another onslaught.
Activity: 126
Don't worry, I think the load will drop soon. FTC difficulty is scheduled to almost double tomorrow. I see many people evacuating FTC for another alt coin until the difficulty corrects. (: Maybe this will buy thep33t some time to work out issues

this plus a incoming server migration (date TBD-having a hard time getting a new one provisioned atm).

As it goes, I am going to do daily reboots, as rejects/stales go down considerably for the next few hours, which is worth 5 mins downtime IMHO.
Activity: 396
Don't worry, I think the load will drop soon. FTC difficulty is scheduled to almost double tomorrow. I see many people evacuating FTC for another alt coin until the difficulty corrects. (: Maybe this will buy thep33t some time to work out issues
Activity: 208
i'm still getting disconnects from stratum, just one a few minutes ago. I've setup my miner to alt between stratum and the non stratum server as well as another pool. As both pools seem to disconnect for us Sad

Is it the load on the server causing the disconnects?
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Paid Shares
Your Valid: 694
Invalid: 107

Unpaid Shares
Your Valid: 154
Pool Valid: 372848

Current Round Shares
Pool Valid: 6397

Estimated Per Payout
0.08136809 FTC

Account Balance
6.8940028799999995 FTC

been at about 24 hours give or take. (700ish kh)

well it is a little low (about the same as mine) keeping in mind that the estimate of 23FTC a day at your hasrate is an estimate, pool luck and shares submitted in between blocks also play a factor

so my best estimate is that you should have about 9-10 coins based on what your stats are saying.  now taking into account that the server was down for a few hours last night (no idea for how long) but it was long enough for me to get 5FTC so prolly about 6 coins for you that would put you at about 15 - 16 coins so your fairly close.... now if your shares arn't making it to the server i dono my miner agrees with the site so it may (or may not) be on your end

here's how i get 15-16 coins:

Your Valid: 694 - 6.8940028799999995
Invalid: 107  - about 1.05 FTC

Unpaid Shares
Your Valid: 154 - about 1.5 FTC

downtime last night - about 6 FTC

total 15.44400288

Short about 7.5 but that is on the estimate of 23FTC per 24h

are you using the old server or the stratum server?
Pages:
Jump to: