Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵[ANN][Game App] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain! - page 3. (Read 16846 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 13
Build MN issue,
WATCHDOG_EXPIRED still not fixed using sentinental

Please listing on any Masternode Online like https://mn.gtmcoin.io/

your issue is....why no answer?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !
The first application of AllGamesCoin (XAGC) was released! XAGC lottery, based entirely on blockchain data, wins every ten minutes and wins the 1000XAGC award, fair and fun.

https://lottery.allgamescoin.org/
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I would like to know what is the next step will be? And how close are you to completing the next stage? More specifically, if possible, not in general phrases.
The recent plan is to develop a XAGC-based application scenario, a lottery game, and a XAGC-based game asset exchange. The long-term plan is to develop TrustDB, which provides a rich, achievable interface for the game access blockchain.
Listing on Exchange is good, ok.
But can you tell us what progress was made in last 12 days ?
Something more concrete than common words:
Please ?
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
Build MN issue,
WATCHDOG_EXPIRED still not fixed using sentinental

Please listing on any Masternode Online like https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
has this coin found any real industry application/implementation in terms of purchasing power in anything gamer related
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
current marketcap, please
copper member
please listed in MNO to moon......
This is in our plan, we have a complete promotion plan.
copper member
not sure we should encourage people speding more money on their games.
Games are an important part of life for people today.
copper member
with what the currency costs 600 satochis. Those who have created masternodes undermining for days and days, now we are disappointed, maybe the reward to the Master should be greater than the POW.

You do not have to buy Master before they leave, it's something I've already learned. The project is good, I like it a lot, but as many can be devoured by speculation, especially miners, who mine and sell at any price. In a sector of Masternodes, it should be the masternode who obtains the greatest benefits, since it makes a bet for the future with the project.

And please make the project better in its marketing, it is unforgivable that it is not in MAsternodes.online, the site par excellence where most people look, and where would the currency have much more possibilities of a fairer price

Earlier profitable miners and MN holders sold off profits. This phenomenon is normal, and the price will be restored to rationality after waiting for the backlog of this round. In addition, our project is still very long-term in the future. This is my point of view.
Activity: 126
The previous public sale price was 0.084BTC (1000XAGC). Sale Records https://allgamescoin.org/archives/1070
It seems that those who bought XAGC at this price are very upset now because of 500 satoshi. And miners who rented RIGs too.
yes. including me, but take it easy with positive thoughts. Why, because I am sure of the development of this platform. the market is slumping again, hopefully this platform is not affected.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
not sure we should encourage people speding more money on their games.
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
with what the currency costs 600 satochis. Those who have created masternodes undermining for days and days, now we are disappointed, maybe the reward to the Master should be greater than the POW.

You do not have to buy Master before they leave, it's something I've already learned. The project is good, I like it a lot, but as many can be devoured by speculation, especially miners, who mine and sell at any price. In a sector of Masternodes, it should be the masternode who obtains the greatest benefits, since it makes a bet for the future with the project.

And please make the project better in its marketing, it is unforgivable that it is not in MAsternodes.online, the site par excellence where most people look, and where would the currency have much more possibilities of a fairer price
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
please listed in MNO to moon......
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The previous public sale price was 0.084BTC (1000XAGC). Sale Records https://allgamescoin.org/archives/1070
It seems that those who bought XAGC at this price are very upset now because of 500 satoshi. And miners who rented RIGs too.
copper member
copper member
copper member
3 days later listed on the exchange? good news
The exact time is 9/16
Activity: 15
 Entering the exchange really good news.
Activity: 15
What other exchanges are you planning to enter? Besides CREX24.
Activity: 5
3 days later listed on the exchange? good news
Pages:
Jump to: