Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵[ANN][Game App] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain! - page 4. (Read 16846 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !
I've some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
What do you mean? I didn't understand too much.
Activity: 3
I am a newcomer in virtual currency. Can anyone tell me if this project is worth investing in?
I am the founder of coins. I don't want people to think that we are just a coin. The coin is only part of the entire TrustDB system. If you are interested in the combination of the game industry and the blockchain, you can take a look at our project.

More Inf https://allgamescoin.org/get-xagc
THX,I would like other people to tell me if XAGC is worth investing.
copper member
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://essomining.tech:3640 -u -p c=XAGC
Payouts every 2 hours, 0.1% fee

tks, we will list on your pool
copper member
Hello.
For MN need unique ip adress or i can deploy 2+ MN on 1 static ip ?
Every MN needs its own IP
Activity: 22
Hello.
For MN need unique ip adress or i can deploy 2+ MN on 1 static ip ?
Activity: 32
Hello guys.
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Activity: 24

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://essomining.tech:3640 -u -p c=XAGC

Payouts every 2 hours, 0.1% fee

copper member
Listed on the exchange after 5 days? nice work, I like the speed and professionalism of your team.
CREX24 9/16/2018
copper member
I am a newcomer in virtual currency. Can anyone tell me if this project is worth investing in?
I am the founder of coins. I don't want people to think that we are just a coin. The coin is only part of the entire TrustDB system. If you are interested in the combination of the game industry and the blockchain, you can take a look at our project.

More Inf https://allgamescoin.org/get-xagc
Activity: 13
I've some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
Activity: 1
Hello, all!
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))

They don't have an ICO, no pre-sales. They are a fair and idealistic coin.
Activity: 8
Listed on the exchange after 5 days? nice work, I like the speed and professionalism of your team.
Activity: 31
Hello, all!
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 3
copper member
The technology project can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the business can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
This is our well thought out plan and we will resign to work full time for it.
copper member
Hi  Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Very good question.

1.can your project be explained in < 60 seconds?
2 minutes in the main chain, does not affect the development of subsequent functions. We propose a two-stage blockchain solution. The TrustDB that we create for the game will use a hybrid solution. It separates the data blockchain from the public blockchain.
More Info https://allgamescoin.org/get-xagc/trustdb

2.what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan?
AllGamesCoin(XAGC) is a new cryptocurrency that provides a blockchain revolution for the gaming industry. We aim to use the blockchain to storage the game asset; to build trusty game rules; to achieve game economy system interoperability and player autonomy.
More Info https://allgamescoin.org/

3.What role does the coin have?
Game Asset Trading Platform,Digital Asset Blockchain Storage,Game Rules Identification,Economic System Interoperability,Player Autonomy
More Info https://allgamescoin.org/get-xagc/application-scenario
Activity: 34
Hi  Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
copper member
i'm glad to be part of this unique coin, whitepaper is good not a copy paste one. I'm running 5 mn now and planning to setup my 6th in a few days. Good luck XAGC!
Thank you for reading our white paper, which is our greatest recognition.
copper member
Activity: 52
i'm glad to be part of this unique coin, whitepaper is good not a copy paste one. I'm running 5 mn now and planning to setup my 6th in a few days. Good luck XAGC!
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: