Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵[ANN][Game App] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain! - page 5. (Read 16846 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The technology project can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the business can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Activity: 34
good news,I have been waiting for this news for a long time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Hi.
i always interesting in game platform. I hope you can apply those steam first in your platform.  Grin
Reserved for indoenesia translation
Previous proof of work : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZiVfUVeoo0PYPreGytZzrPWgkT-hkZaHBYIzzOlENQ/edit?usp=sharing
thank you
copper member
Activity: 70
Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
The attitudes of different countries are different, and our locals are friendly to digital currencies. The CREX24 we chose is supported by cross-border transactions.
And from what country are you?
I re-read the topic from the beginning and did not find this information. I would like to know, in order to independently study the law on the cryptocurrency in your country.
I work in Tokyo, Japan
Ok, thank you. And what about founder ?
I and hook currently working for a large game company. Due to some regulations of the company, I can't disclose it for the time being. The future plans to resign and develop XAGC full time.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
The attitudes of different countries are different, and our locals are friendly to digital currencies. The CREX24 we chose is supported by cross-border transactions.
I re-read the topic from the beginning and did not find this information. I would like to know, in order to independently study the law on the cryptocurrency in your country.
I work in Tokyo, Japan
Ok, thank you. And what about founder ?
copper member
I work in Tokyo, Japan
Activity: 214

LuckyAltcoin.com Pool

AllGamesCoin mining is available on LuckyAltcoin.com. Please use our XAGC dedicated port of 3638.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3638 -u  -p c=XAGC

NODES

copper member
copper member
Hey, guys!
I am not an expert. But I'm going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.

Sorry, we don't have an ICO, no pre-sales. We are a fair and idealistic coin.
copper member
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
After a few days, you will be able to buy XAGC on the exchange. Now, You can join Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/472Gpge) and buy XAGC on the public-sale channel.

Thank you for updates.
Can you tell what Exchange will it be ? And what is the current price ? (I don't use discord, sorry).

XAGC's first exchange chose crex24. We have submitted and they are working for it. Trading will begin in the next 5-10 days.
https://crex24.com/?refid=29po4zwmrl5tacjngl4y

The previous public sale price was 0.084BTC (1000XAGC). Sale Records https://allgamescoin.org/archives/1070

You can email the price and purchase method. [email protected]
Activity: 1
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
After a few days, you will be able to buy XAGC on the exchange. Now, You can join Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/472Gpge) and buy XAGC on the public-sale channel.

Thank you for updates.
Can you tell what Exchange will it be ? And what is the current price ? (I don't use discord, sorry).
Activity: 15
Sell 1 MN for 0.055 btc (BTC, Altcoins, Qiwi, Webmoney)
Telegram @qwerty711
You created Master Node only three days ago and already want to sell it ? What is the reason, if it's not a secret ?
Don't you think 0.055BTC is cheap? MN in other coin much more expensive.
I'm on the second accumulate. I don't need two Grand.
copper member
Activity: 14
copper member
have plan to focus any game first?

The first is to develop and access games that use XAGC directly as an economic system. We will launch a lottery game right away.
Activity: 42
have plan to focus any game first?
Activity: 3
Hey,
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
copper member
i think its great plan, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the idea. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Thank you for your interest in XAGC, we will make the project better, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: