Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵[ANN][Game App] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain! - page 9. (Read 16846 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
What exchanges do you plan to enter?
copper member
Activity: 70
Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !
Could you tell us some more about your Team ?

I am one of the founders, and our team currently has 7 people. The team has full-time staff, part-time engineers, and college students. Among them, there are 4 technicians, of which hook is the technical leader, he is my college classmate. There are 2 marketers who are responsible for the promotion and planning of the event.
Activity: 79
Could you tell us some more about your Team ?
copper member
I believe the project will be very powerfull. I will follow the development of it.

We will focus on developing the features we plan and will also promote them.
copper member
we have a very interesting project. very nice support team.
Thank you for your attention and support.
copper member
projects with game concepts are indeed very interesting especially if managed by a great team, success will be more easily achieved, hopefully in the future this project will get more support.
Our team loves games and blockchain, and we hope to combine what we love. I hope we can be that great team.
copper member
Interesting project. Already started mining.
Thank you for your attention and support for the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I believe the project will be very powerfull. I will follow the development of it.
Activity: 10
we have a very interesting project. very nice support team.
Activity: 406
projects with game concepts are indeed very interesting especially if managed by a great team, success will be more easily achieved, hopefully in the future this project will get more support.
Activity: 15
Interesting project. Already started mining.
copper member
This project has a great potential to grow bigger than expected soon! i am very happy to be an early adopter of this project though it can help a lot for beginners like me.

Thank you very much for your affirmation. I hope that with the joint efforts of the team and the community, we can complete the planned functions as scheduled and become a blockchain that affects the game industry.
Activity: 308
This project has a great potential to grow bigger than expected soon! i am very happy to be an early adopter of this project though it can help a lot for beginners like me.
copper member

NEW POOL

Payouts 1 hours, Fees 0.5%

https://dagpool.net

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://dagpool.net:3636 -u -p c=XAGC

Add to offical web site http://allgamescoin.org/mining
copper member

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added AllGamesCoin (XAGC) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

ShitToMine - AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

Thank you for your page. We will add it.
copper member
Video how, where and how to break the currency AllGamesCoin (XGAC) (rus): https://youtu.be/Q2vwDnGMJxA
Thank you for your video, very great! This can help the development of the project. A small suggestion, the symbol of the project is XAGC, to avoid misunderstanding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added AllGamesCoin (XAGC) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

ShitToMine - AllGamesCoin (XAGC)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Video how, where and how to break the currency AllGamesCoin (XGAC) (rus): https://youtu.be/Q2vwDnGMJxA
copper member
Payouts on official pool doesn't work. I have much more than 0.001.
Please contact us in Discord and we will check for you.
https://discordapp.com/invite/472Gpge
copper member
Can you tell more about Player Autonomy?
The gaming industry has always been top-down management. Game contents and rules are determined by the game developer, and the player have to approve the game content by default.
The AllGameCoin System will establish a platform for players to automate. Players can influence and manage game decisions by voting and paying.
1.   Voting Management
Both game developers and XAGC holders can make changes to the game content. The token share of the XAGC holder will be converted into voting rights. All game developers who follow the AllGameCoin System protocol should implement the revised opinion after voting.
2.   Payment Management
Game developers want to develop a new game or a new DLC, or players want developers to launch a game sequel, but developers are afraid to start the project because of market risks. At this time, the payment management method can be used, and the player pays the XAGC for the content or the decision. When the XAGC of the payment reaches the expected value, the game developer who follows the AllGameCoin System protocol can start the project.
Pages:
Jump to: