Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵[ANN][Game App] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain! - page 6. (Read 16846 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !
Is КYC required in participating in the business? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
thank you for your support. XAGC has no ICO and no pre-sales. Start the project in a fair way. But there are 0.83% of pre-mining, which are used to pay for development wages and market expenses, and public sell some XAGC for listing on the exchange. All expenses are recorded.
Financial Plan for Pre-mining Funds: https://allgamescoin.org/archives/767
The Records of Pre-mining Funds: https://allgamescoin.org/archives/784
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Is КYC required in participating in the business? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
There is no KYC here, no ICO.
Activity: 14
Sell 1 MN for 0.055 btc (BTC, Altcoins, Qiwi, Webmoney)
Telegram @qwerty711
You created Master Node only three days ago and already want to sell it ? What is the reason, if it's not a secret ?
Don't you think 0.055BTC is cheap? MN in other coin much more expensive.
Activity: 1
A very beautiful plan, we need to see how to implement it, I think I can make some investment in the early stage.
copper member
I do not see proffitable to win 9.7 coins every 6-7 days in masternode for a collateral of 1000 coons. I win 50 coins per month ? Atm I am mining it and I to 30 coins everyday... I am not old in this so maybe I am wring. If so, can someone explain ? I don’t think the price will be not even 0.01$ at the beginning for the coin. I am mining it out of curiosity and maybe help the project a bit, but... cmon, the server costs more than the return I think..  Also I would like to see visible details about the team or person behind this. Location, past, company etc

Hello, MN's daily reward = Current MN Reward * 720 / MN total number . Today is 58XAGC. The price of the coin is determined by the market, and the market will give fair feedback based on the development of the coin.
I do not see proffitable to win 9.7 coins every 6-7 days in masternode for a collateral of 1000 coons. I win 50 coins per month ? Atm I am mining it and I to 30 coins everyday... I am not old in this so maybe I am wring. If so, can someone explain ? I don’t think the price will be not even 0.01$ at the beginning for the coin. I am mining it out of curiosity and maybe help the project a bit, but... cmon, the server costs more than the return I think..  Also I would like to see visible details about the team or person behind this. Location, past, company etc
copper member
I have confidence in it, although the recent digital currency market is sluggish, I think this coin will stand out
Thank you for your support, we believe in the right direction, and then continue to work hard, and finally get dessert.
Activity: 8
I have confidence in it, although the recent digital currency market is sluggish, I think this coin will stand out
copper member
Hi.
How fix in sentinel datadir for allgamescoin.conf ?(windows)
v1.2.2 Fix the issue that windows config file is invalid.
https://github.com/allgamescoindev/sentinel/releases
Activity: 22
Hi.
How fix in sentinel datadir for allgamescoin.conf ?(windows)
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
this very big idea by the purpose and understanding of this project is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

How exactly is that so clear?
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
This blockchain is quite stable. I've seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck

And t just happens that this sage advice is so well founded and full of knowledge and wisdom... o wait, you have 1 post in total ... ... is it just advertisement that you do?
This blockchain is quite stable. I've seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
copper member
Does official pool http://pool.allgamescoin.org works normally ?
There are no blocks for a very long time, immature status and balance are not updated.
It's ok. The official mining pool's hash is too small, and the block is slow. We will reduce the fee and balance the hash.
Does official pool http://pool.allgamescoin.org works normally ?
There are no blocks for a very long time, immature status and balance are not updated.
Activity: 27
Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this project
copper member
I looked at the business every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
This is a fast-growing industry, and we believe that as long as we carefully analyze and work, we will eventually get dessert.
Activity: 26
I looked at the business every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 34
After reading the reply from everyone above, I am very much looking forward to this project, I hope to be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: