Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 22. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
how to sent coins from the game?I have a 1000coins in game....but CAN'T SEND OUT. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Global activity started ! Hurry up for the top pirze 1 million GML !
haha,very nice!!!!

Good activity, the game's style
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
haha,very nice!!!!
Activity: 210
Activity: 109
Forced update to 1.2.5 , please download the lastest version via our website farm.gmlfarm.com
why cant i withdraw coins from game?says i have 0 available but i have 400

why cant I withdraw coins from game?says I have 0 available but i have 1200 GML.

You retard or what? Look higher.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Forced update to 1.2.5 , please download the lastest version via our website farm.gmlfarm.com

why cant I withdraw coins from game?says I have 0 available but i have 1200 GML.
Forced update to 1.2.6 , please download the lastest version via our website farm.gmlfarm.com
good news Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

cheers.i should of read OP.my bad.any plans to add more games?

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

Forced update to 1.2.6 , please download the lastest version via our website farm.gmlfarm.com
I found that the game has been asked to update Undecided Undecided Undecided
does the QR code work on wallet?cant get it to come up
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Something wrong appear to the new version , hence the update will delay and we will fix it ASAP

Apologize for any inconvenience  Cry

I advice you to test  the game multiple times before releasing a new version to the public to avoid unnecessary problem in the future.
Activity: 66
Something wrong appear to the new version , hence the update will delay and we will fix it ASAP

Apologize for any inconvenience  Cry

Sad Sad Sad Undecided Undecided

dev,keep going!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

So this will mean anyone that updated wont be able to play, do you test before you release?

Wait for it,
They've done a good enough, BUG will appear in any of the game.
Activity: 168

So this will mean anyone that updated wont be able to play, do you test before you release?

Activity: 109
New update made game unplayable i always get error

Sorry, internet error. Please restart the game

Me too
Pages:
Jump to: