Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 20. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I don't play farm games.  However since I traded this coin, I downloaded the game to give it a try.  I've had it for over 2 weeks now.  The first time I installed it, it showed me that if I log in every day, I get gml, however I have NOT recieved anything yet, even though I've been playing it almost on a daily basis!!

Can anyone tell me why?
Download the latest version.website:http://farm.gmlfarm.com/#
did you 'get your GML' when you log in?

No
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
HAHAHAHA, so true Billyboy. Development is pretty awesome and all. Just needs more PR and Marketing suave.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
 Actually ,we never conceal this fact ,there is a whole lot of GML still keeping by us ,and we already have explained about it , the remaining GML will be used for the future promotion and follow-up application ,if someone really did such deeply investigated about the trading volume from exchange ,you could easily find that if we ever dump any coins , compare to other coins which were in the same period with us ,claimed that all free distribution to people ,how many still alive ?We will do as our promise that all coins being give away ,but i dont think that all coins free distribution at the same time will have any good for the coin itself ,it only lead to whale dump and dead .
  If we only want to cheat then run away ,we only need to use part of our game's development fund and describe an utopian roadmap by PhotoShop technology , then do some pump & dump ,that's all .
  But we already completed our goal about make a game combine to GML , and still keep developing about it ,so ,what's the fact ,that's the fact .

You need some English speaking member to join  the dev team . Your programming and coin deveploment is great .  But your English suck
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 Actually ,we never conceal this fact ,there is a whole lot of GML still keeping by us ,and we already have explained about it , the remaining GML will be used for the future promotion and follow-up application ,if someone really did such deeply investigated about the trading volume from exchange ,you could easily find that if we ever dump any coins , compare to other coins which were in the same period with us ,claimed that all free distribution to people ,how many still alive ?We will do as our promise that all coins being give away ,but i dont think that all coins free distribution at the same time will have any good for the coin itself ,it only lead to whale dump and dead .
  If we only want to cheat then run away ,we only need to use part of our game's development fund and describe an utopian roadmap by PhotoShop technology , then do some pump & dump ,that's all .
  But we already completed our goal about make a game combine to GML , and still keep developing about it ,so ,what's the fact ,that's the fact .
Let the facts speak!

Great! Can i also see the facts? Distribution transparency thats what i am looking for...

GML team concentrate on develop their apps, not the wallet

play the game and get coins!
Activity: 66
I don't play farm games.  However since I traded this coin, I downloaded the game to give it a try.  I've had it for over 2 weeks now.  The first time I installed it, it showed me that if I log in every day, I get gml, however I have NOT recieved anything yet, even though I've been playing it almost on a daily basis!!

Can anyone tell me why?
did you 'get your GML' when you log in?
Let the facts speak!

Great! Can i also see the facts? Distribution transparency thats what i am looking for...

GML team concentrate on develop their apps, not the wallet
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Can anyone tell me why?
Activity: 252

Can anyone tell me why?
Activity: 259
Let the facts speak!

Activity: 89
Activity: 21
who can sell me some eggs ?
Activity: 51
GML is my best choice in this fxxking year!
the most valuable coin in the year!
Let the facts speak!
Activity: 89
Good News ! Winphone version of GML Farm for fiat had been released !

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/gmlfarm/ed4a600d-3fc3-47f5-b285-03b0ab667679

Pending for version 1.2.7  forced update

+ Deutsch , Pyccкий язык , にほんご could be selected now
+ Update some UI material
good job dev. keep fighting!
Activity: 26
I liked DogeCoin, I was DogeCoin fans, I hope you can add DogeCoin, GML team hopes can consider adding DogeCoin ....... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Watch this video to understand GML more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmi_3Q0w9kE

Doge could be added later

Wow , dogetipbot had been accepted by Twitch ,i thought that GML Farm should be a good tpye of application to accept by dogecoin too !
Sounds good Grin Grin
Support add dogecoin
Activity: 34
Good News ! Winphone version of GML Farm for fiat had been released !

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/gmlfarm/ed4a600d-3fc3-47f5-b285-03b0ab667679

Pending for version 1.2.7 forced update

+ Deutsch , Pyccкий язык , にほんご could be selected now
+ Update some UI material
good job!dev!

Honesty, GML team, the most valuable coin in the year
so cool!!! Grin Grin
They are not painting artist, unfortunately, but it must be the most investment value of the team this year

This team is really great, they hit those coin scam
Pages:
Jump to: