Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 17. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The increased Doge may be good, but may really affect the value of the GML! Wink Wink
agree with you!
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
More languages will be added in the next version , also received many PM that requested to add other alt coins in GML Farm . We will consider about that .

Thanks!

DONT ADD ANOTHER COIN - It will kill the price of GML

if you want to play you have to play with GML . if you add doge or any thing else , every one will rather take doge then GML

please DO NOT ADD ANOTHER COIN
or give me some warning so i can dump mine

He might be right, look at how QTL is handling their trader.
I was a fan of the dogcoins, hoping GML team strongly supports dogcoins, there must be a strong application support it, thank GML team add dogcoins
Select DogeCoin is correct, to allow more people to participate

me too add dogecoin

Adding another coin takes focus away from GML - what is the incentive for people to hold GML then?
looks good idea, to allow more people to learn to accept coins, more lasting development

IF YOUR LIKE DOGE FUCK OF TO DOGE CHAT and ask there Dev to make a doge game , this is GML

IF GML farm has doge , I wont care about GML and and just keep holding DOGE .
YOUR GOING TO KILL THE GML PRICE - if you want to play this fun game , you need to buy GML or ask another coin developer to make a game for that coin

sorry but i dont shit a shit about any newbie that has 5 post asking for doge .
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
When will the windows version be ready?
Activity: 12
GML team,
What's next plan is to
Activity: 19
I don't play farm games.  However since I traded this coin, I downloaded the game to give it a try.  I've had it for over 2 weeks now.  The first time I installed it, it showed me that if I log in every day, I get gml, however I have NOT recieved anything yet, even though I've been playing it almost on a daily basis!!

Can anyone tell me why?
Download the latest version.website:http://farm.gmlfarm.com/#
did you 'get your GML' when you log in?

I have the latest version and I open it every day.  But no coins since the beginning!!!

can someone help please

Requires three days of coins age
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I don't play farm games.  However since I traded this coin, I downloaded the game to give it a try.  I've had it for over 2 weeks now.  The first time I installed it, it showed me that if I log in every day, I get gml, however I have NOT recieved anything yet, even though I've been playing it almost on a daily basis!!

Can anyone tell me why?
Download the latest version.website:http://farm.gmlfarm.com/#
did you 'get your GML' when you log in?

I have the latest version and I open it every day.  But no coins since the beginning!!!

can someone help please
Activity: 35
More languages will be added in the next version , also received many PM that requested to add other alt coins in GML Farm . We will consider about that .

Thanks!

if you want to play you have to play with GML . if you add doge or any thing else , every one will rather take doge then GML

I was a fan of the dogcoins, hoping GML team strongly supports dogcoins, there must be a strong application support it, thank GML team add dogcoins

me too add dogecoin

Adding another coin takes focus away from GML - what is the incentive for people to hold GML then?
looks good idea, to allow more people to learn to accept coins, more lasting development
The increased Doge may be good, but may really affect the value of the GML! Wink Wink
I do not think so, so you can make the game bring more groups to accept us, Bitcoin or any other currency, so that more people know, the community can only be a strong need for more people
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 26
if it could be possible, that deposit would be with dogecoins and withdraw only in gml, something like that would bring more value. or conversion of dogecoins into gml etc. but that's just what I think. I don't play the game really. Just an investor  Wink

Good proposal, we should be involved in discussions

VERY VERY GOOD proposal.  Wink

well, I agree with this idea
Activity: 109
if it could be possible, that deposit would be with dogecoins and withdraw only in gml, something like that would bring more value. or conversion of dogecoins into gml etc. but that's just what I think. I don't play the game really. Just an investor  Wink

VERY VERY GOOD proposal.  Wink
Activity: 34

Activity: 308
Activity: 5

Thanks!

me too add dogecoin

hope more people enter, add other coin is a good start.Coin community is open, inclusive
Activity: 105
How about a forum only for tips and strategies game focused. I have a ton of questions, and all these other questions about wallets and price disbands focus from game
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Thanks!

me too add dogecoin

maybe not direct altcoin
but must convert altcoin to GML first ?
Get Fee from there...
Activity: 280

Thanks!

me too add dogecoin

Activity: 5

Thanks!

me too add dogecoin
IPO ICO always let people see hope, but they could not go on, and finally perish, so investors do not want to see them, we are not a gambler, I hope more people to participate in the promotion, GML team to do the first step, why do not we do some promotion, so that the coins spread to more groups, the community work together to promote the development of
Pages:
Jump to: