Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 21. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Good News ! Winphone version of GML Farm for fiat had been released !

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/gmlfarm/ed4a600d-3fc3-47f5-b285-03b0ab667679

Pending for version 1.2.7 forced update

+ Deutsch , Pyccкий язык , にほんご could be selected now
+ Update some UI material
good job!dev!

Honesty, GML team, the most valuable coin in the year
so cool!!! Grin Grin
They are not painting artist, unfortunately, but it must be the most investment value of the team this year

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/gmlfarm/ed4a600d-3fc3-47f5-b285-03b0ab667679

good job!dev!

Honesty, GML team, the most valuable coin in the year
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
 Actually ,we never conceal this fact ,there is a whole lot of GML still keeping by us ,and we already have explained about it , the remaining GML will be used for the future promotion and follow-up application ,if someone really did such deeply investigated about the trading volume from exchange ,you could easily find that if we ever dump any coins , compare to other coins which were in the same period with us ,claimed that all free distribution to people ,how many still alive ?We will do as our promise that all coins being give away ,but i dont think that all coins free distribution at the same time will have any good for the coin itself ,it only lead to whale dump and dead .
  If we only want to cheat then run away ,we only need to use part of our game's development fund and describe an utopian roadmap by PhotoShop technology , then do some pump & dump ,that's all .
  But we already completed our goal about make a game combine to GML , and still keep developing about it ,so ,what's the fact ,that's the fact .

Sounds good, but for transparency it would be even better if you would openly share your plans with distribution. I admit that you have provided what you have promised, but there are still some doubts. You must know that even some of the exchanges have become greedy and scammed people and therefor some people like me are carefull when planning the investments.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Need to buy,  there is no sel wall.  Can see some panic buys again.

Starting Shocked
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
WOW, I have been keeping my eye on this coin and I can see why it just had a couple btc buy. Nice work, keep it up
Activity: 126

good job!dev!
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210

Pending for version 1.2.7  forced update

Activity: 109
Need to buy,  there is no sel wall.  Can see some panic buys again.
I regret that I did not choose to give GML team, combined with their thoughts in the game, when you really get to know it, and I think their route clear, there is no fraud, no dumping coins, they are honest.
Grin Grin GML team is very good
I regret that I did not choose to give GML team, combined with their thoughts in the game, when you really get to know it, and I think their route clear, there is no fraud, no dumping coins, they are honest.
 Actually ,we never conceal this fact ,there is a whole lot of GML still keeping by us ,and we already have explained about it , the remaining GML will be used for the future promotion and follow-up application ,if someone really did such deeply investigated about the trading volume from exchange ,you could easily find that if we ever dump any coins , compare to other coins which were in the same period with us ,claimed that all free distribution to people ,how many still alive ?We will do as our promise that all coins being give away ,but i dont think that all coins free distribution at the same time will have any good for the coin itself ,it only lead to whale dump and dead .
  If we only want to cheat then run away ,we only need to use part of our game's development fund and describe an utopian roadmap by PhotoShop technology , then do some pump & dump ,that's all .
  But we already completed our goal about make a game combine to GML , and still keep developing about it ,so ,what's the fact ,that's the fact .
good job,dev! Grin Grin
Activity: 70

you know what,you were right about one thing "dev is not a philanthropist",for he still holding more than 400 millions coins..this entire gaming plan is just to make himself wealthy ,and the most unlogical is: you won`t get paid even you promote his game...so..good luck to those who beleiving on this shit!!

Is this a fact? Is the Dev still holding 400m coins?

It's a fact, if you are a good observer the volume of GML on bittrex and bter didn't or never reached at least 100 million while the  total coins started at 500 million plus staked coins would be more than that by now. Check out the highest volume of GML on both exchange.

It's very clear the dev holding more than 400 million coins. gameleaguedev keeping huge amount of coins. If 500 million coins were totally distributed the GML volume would be different on bittrex or bter exchange.

Thanks for Crilloz we have a new icon ! Cheesy
Some datas problem appear to the global activities , hence the numbers of showing maybe dealy , we will update it ASAP

Apologize for any inconvenience   Cry

WinPhone version will be released soonly !

Deutsch , Pyccкий язык , にほんご coming soon !

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

you know what,you were right about one thing "dev is not a philanthropist",for he still holding more than 400 millions coins..this entire gaming plan is just to make himself wealthy ,and the most unlogical is: you won`t get paid even you promote his game...so..good luck to those who beleiving on this shit!!

Is this a fact? Is the Dev still holding 400m coins?
Global activity started ! Hurry up for the top pirze 1 million GML !
so cool!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
how to sent coins from the game?I have a 1000coins in game....but CAN'T SEND OUT. Huh Huh Huh

We knew that how to withdraw GML was the most interested thing for everyone,so we wanted to announce some rules about it.

According to our plan,after 60 days of player first got GML from the game then he could withdraw his first GML,which was valued as 10 USD,since that,every month you could withdraw one time of GML,aslo was valued as 10 USD,then,that was our first 3 months program .And it may change after ,that depend on the amount of players in the game.
  Okay,i knew that most of you may complained that 10 dollars was suck. But,please thought about if only 1000 players,that was 10000 dollars per month ,and it was not a small number.

What I want to tell you here is that if you R just an investor of GML ,you need to promote the game to others not just waiting for the price speculation,because only more players join the game,the consumer demand of GML could be rised,then your GML will has a healthy appreciation but not pure pump&dump;And for the game's players,the price fluctuation will not bring you any losses,because the exchange rate of GML to diamonds and coins via the game will automatically adjust depend on the price of GML.
  Finally,if you only want to kill you time,then login the game everyday and do some simple operate and that bring you 10 dollars pocket money per monthe. Why not?

Pages:
Jump to: