Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 19. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
GML will gradually reflect its value Grin Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
 Traders sheep Huh Why do you sell so cheap this coin Huh stupid Americans Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Haha , will sell eggs for gml and start my own company
how many eggs do u have? Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Haha , will sell eggs for gml and start my own company
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
sorry but my wallet isn;t staking for days , so now i try this ,i buyed some on an exchange and put them on an other wallet on an other comp. so which wallet do i have to download to make them stake??

please some advise
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 34
Activity: 26
Activity: 34
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

Who have not yet had time to buy is your last chance to get rich.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
no dump anymore. waiting for 600. couldn't sell any last time.  Sad
i will sell my GML 10K satoshi!!! Grin Grin

Nice i will take it
i will sell my GML 10K satoshi!!! Grin Grin
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/search?q=GML+farm

GML farm added in the application store, explained that the GML team is a company Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 89
i don't care about the distribution proble,what i care is can i earn money by GML
yeah, earn money is the most important to me
Activity: 121
i don't care about the distribution proble,what i care is can i earn money by GML
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
 Actually ,we never conceal this fact ,there is a whole lot of GML still keeping by us ,and we already have explained about it , the remaining GML will be used for the future promotion and follow-up application ,if someone really did such deeply investigated about the trading volume from exchange ,you could easily find that if we ever dump any coins , compare to other coins which were in the same period with us ,claimed that all free distribution to people ,how many still alive ?We will do as our promise that all coins being give away ,but i dont think that all coins free distribution at the same time will have any good for the coin itself ,it only lead to whale dump and dead .
  If we only want to cheat then run away ,we only need to use part of our game's development fund and describe an utopian roadmap by PhotoShop technology , then do some pump & dump ,that's all .
  But we already completed our goal about make a game combine to GML , and still keep developing about it ,so ,what's the fact ,that's the fact .
Let the facts speak!

Great! Can i also see the facts? Distribution transparency thats what i am looking for...

GML team concentrate on develop their apps, not the wallet

I was not asking their to develop the wallet but transparency for the coin distribution! Totally different things!
Activity: 66
I don't play farm games.  However since I traded this coin, I downloaded the game to give it a try.  I've had it for over 2 weeks now.  The first time I installed it, it showed me that if I log in every day, I get gml, however I have NOT recieved anything yet, even though I've been playing it almost on a daily basis!!

Can anyone tell me why?
Download the latest version.website:http://farm.gmlfarm.com/#
did you 'get your GML' when you log in?

No
you just need to click the 'little pig' button in the upper right corner, and you can get the free coin everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: