Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 10. (Read 224551 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
any news from the new dev, is this a GB second coming, or not?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Volumes are down again...let see if it was accumulation
legendary
I dont think old team let this coin go in wrong hands, so why dont try to trust the new team?
At this point if the new are scammer or whatelse, it was better to leave the coin die instead of mess up with other investors...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Well, i'm out....lost too much with this shitcoin, bah
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
It's true... With only 20.000.000+ coins, this coin with a normal market cap should be at least 800-1200 satoshis. That's for a normal range with no serious development and/or publicity. But it could also get over 2,5k easily with some serious work...
Let's wait if the new dev will come back to us with some nice news.

IMHO it would be better not to be too positive or too excited about the new dev coming in.

With no offence to Jyri, as far as I have read and seen he seems to be involved in way too many coins and organizations.

Not sure how fast or how efficiently he would be able to invest time in GB.

The community should be wary of thinking him as the dev whose sole focus would be on GB because I've a hunch telling me that it won't be !

Jyri, if you are reading this please know this an honest opinion and NOT meant to offend or accuse you.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
It's true... With only 20.000.000+ coins, this coin with a normal market cap should be at least 800-1200 satoshis. That's for a normal range with no serious development and/or publicity. But it could also get over 2,5k easily with some serious work...
Let's wait if the new dev will come back to us with some nice news.
legendary
Btw, since the new dev took the coin we've passed from 0.07BTC to 2BTC in volume, I bought some...1k is easy for this coin....
GB took 3400 after the launch with nothing, so now that it's a full coin if the new dev makes a good job I hope we can see again that high price.
legendary
Activity: 1176
@altcoin.center
what your next plan,..?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'll just wait before saying scam or shit to see how the new dev/team manage this coin!
For now, I give them my best regards and hope they'll do a good work.

Jyri, the first impression is good. At least we "know" you're real Wink

I wish you the best of luck!
legendary
I'll just wait before saying scam or shit to see how the new dev/team manage this coin!
For now, I give them my best regards and hope they'll do a good work.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
No offence for the Finnish water or on your next project but we really don't care about a different project as you may imagine. GB is an already well built project, just misses some real work and PR. And in that concern I would like to ask you, what are your thoughts and plan for this coin?
Activity: 544
I lost some bitcoin investing in GB, so calling these motherfuckers a pack of dead cunts is probably more fitting. Who are you anyway? So you took over GB, what does that actually mean. And tell me how exactly you link a decentralised crypto with a physical product under the ground? Explain how that works and you'll have my attention & support, otherwise you just look like a necrophiliac scammer fucking a dead coin

Kenny, I'm sorry to hear you've lost BTC by investing into GB. Perhaps the game is not over yet, though.

The question of who I am can be answered by checking these links:

http://proofofdev.com/dope-dopecoin/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9683482

You can also google with my name and you'll find some more information about my past doings.

The way to connect the value of crypto coins with the value of Finnish ground water is quite simply by making the water available for purchase using the cryptos, i.e. providing bottled Finnish ground water in exchange for the currencies. Very similar to the idea of gold backed currencies - just using water instead.

I understand you're pissed off but would still like to propose trying to communicate in a decent way. I respect everyone and expect to be respected myself as well. I'm not the reason for your troubles and am instead trying to make sure you and everyone else who has invested in Greenbacks will find it find it worthwhile.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Yes, I'm pissed of now, but not meant at you. Maybe you can salvage GB, good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I lost some bitcoin investing in GB, so calling these motherfuckers a pack of dead cunts is probably more fitting. Who are you anyway? So you took over GB, what does that actually mean. And tell me how exactly you link a decentralised crypto with a physical product under the ground? Explain how that works and you'll have my attention & support, otherwise you just look like a necrophiliac scammer fucking a dead coin

Kenny, I'm sorry to hear you've lost BTC by investing into GB. Perhaps the game is not over yet, though.

The question of who I am can be answered by checking these links:

http://proofofdev.com/dope-dopecoin/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9683482

You can also google with my name and you'll find some more information about my past doings.

The way to connect the value of crypto coins with the value of Finnish ground water is quite simply by making the water available for purchase using the cryptos, i.e. providing bottled Finnish ground water in exchange for the currencies. Very similar to the idea of gold backed currencies - just using water instead.

I understand you're pissed off but would still like to propose trying to communicate in a decent way. I respect everyone and expect to be respected myself as well. I'm not the reason for your troubles and am instead trying to make sure you and everyone else who has invested in Greenbacks will find it find it worthwhile.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Watercoin ... I'm backing my next effort with air, it's called FartCoin, coming from same git hub as GB2 (a fat prick's asshole)

Shame on you GB motherfuckers!!

You obviously are not aware of the quality and value of the Finnish groundwater.

I suggest doing some investigation on the issue before making any conclusions.

I might also say that your way of expressing yourself don't exactly match the netiquette, but I have a hunch that would not be worth the trouble. Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Watercoin ... I'm backing my next effort with air, it's called FartCoin, coming from same git hub as GB2 (a fat prick's asshole)

You obviously are not aware of the quality and value of the Finnish groundwater.

I suggest doing some investigation on the issue before making any conclusions.

I might also say that your way of expressing yourself don't exactly match the netiquette, but I have a hunch that would not be worth the trouble. Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Hello everyone!

My apologies for the delay with the update; there is a lot going on here and the 24 hour daily limit it causing some serious problems. Wink

I'm happy and honored to have been chosen as the new leader of the Greenbacks project. The transition of the resources (web pages, crowd funding system etc.) is underway. No radical changes are going to happen right now; we'll first make sure the transition is fully accomplished before venturing into any new areas.

As some of you may have noticed, I've been quite active lately putting together some quite unique solutions that are meant to provide new level of credibility and stability to the crypto currency scene. There are technical level improvements (such as the addnode seed network), but much more importantly I'm working to build a resource backed framework to provide true and stable value to selected cryptos.

As many of you also know, the historical background of the name Greenback is deeply connected to resource backed currencies. Abraham Lincoln was strictly against the fiat fraud and specifically wanted greenbacks to be backed by gold standard.

As explained in a post I recently made to the 420 Alliance thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9782634), I've been planning to release Watercoin; a coin that has it's value backed by the uniquely high quality Finnish groundwater. While the option of Watercoin is still on the table, my focus is now in making Greenbacks the resource backed crypto.

There truly is a lot going on behind the scenes right now, and it will take a while until all the pieces of the puzzle have been put together. Please be not disturbed if there are periods of virtual silence between updates; while it may seem nothing is happening, things are developing at a truly amazing pace right now.

You're all free to reach me out any time. While I may not be always able to keep up with the discussions (I have tens of threads with constant updates), private messages reach me basically 24/7 with the rare exception of me having few hours of sleep every now and then. Wink

I'm truly honored to be at the helm of such a high quality crypto project, and will do my best to maintain the incredibly high quality that Greenbacks have been put together from the start.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

PoD: http://proofofdev.com/dope-dopecoin/
IRC: altcoincenter@freenode
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +358-50-5632104
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Aug15th-Aug22nd:
Launched ICO - Raised over 112BTC  
Partnership with Prypto - Partnership with Coaex
Articles from All Alt News, Altcoin Fever, The CoinFront
Agreed Launch from Bittrex & LazyCoins
Added Live Chat & Ticket Support System to Site
Implemented Professional Roadmap on Site
Completed CoinsSource Verification 7/7 & CryptoAsian Verification 4/5

Aug 23rd-29th:
Distributed all coins within 12 hours of ICO ending
Launch on Bittrex - Quickly reached top 3 in volume
Spread quickly on twitter
Article from CryptoArticles
Added to CoinmarketCap
Reached #11 volume spot among all cryptos
Added Chinese Translation
Added to Cryptsy!
Article from CoinsSource
Price peaked at 3655sats
Launched Loyalty Program (email: [email protected] to join)
Released Mac Wallet V1.5
Release Windows Wallet V1.5
Reached #7 volume spot among all cryptos - Over $200,000 in 24hr volume
Added to Casheer list of currencies!
Added to Getmecrypto.com
Released Wallet V2

Aug 30th:
2nd Article from CryptoArticles
Article from CryptoTycoon
Partnership with AltcoinWarehouse as 1st Beta currency

Sep 1st:
Announced to be Added to Mintpal V2 & Moolah V2 when they launch

Sep 5th:
Launched GreenBacks Accelerator Beta
Launched GreenBacks Portal!

Sep 6th:
Added to Countmycrypto.com
3rd Article from CryptoArticles

Sep 7th:
Launched GreenBacks Forum - gbtalk.org

Sep 9th:
Launched GreenBackDice.com
Launched GreenBackWheel.com
4th Article from CryptoArticles

Sep 10th:
First two Accelerator programs got Successfully Funded

Thats all you have finished right ?

Haha Most halfway skilled basementkiddevs can also complete this roadmap in their freetime without a 112 btc fund.
You think ppl are really that stupid to believe in your Story ?

if karma exist you will get punished somehow for this Ripoff.
nuffsaid #Pathetic.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Sorry dev, when will we know who the new dev is? I thought we had a say in this decision. Either way, I think it's important for everyone that has invested into GB to know the name of the new dev.

It's Jyri from Altcoin.Center
Pages:
Jump to: