Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 9. (Read 224551 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Awesome news Jyri, glad you informed us for the upcoming events. I hope everything goes as planned!

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in communication - I've been immensely busy setting up couple of new systems and getting all the projects under control.

GreenBacks transition is officially underway; the related web sites, web wallets etc. will be moved to new servers, a trouble ticket system will be in place to handle any issues and requests, and so forth. There will even be a dedicated phone line through which the management (currently yours truly) can be reached any time.

The resource backing I previously mentioned is the most significant upcoming change for GreenBacks. Finnish ground water may or may not be the resource used for that - there are other alternatives that are being investigated as well. What is certain is that some resource backing will be implemented in the near future.

I'll be working through the holidays as usual and will try to keep track of the discussions in this thread during that time as well. If there's anything urgent, you can always contact me with a PM or by e-mail: [email protected]

Patience - good things come to those who have it. Wink

Yours,

Jyri

Love to see the progress and hope for the best.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in communication - I've been immensely busy setting up couple of new systems and getting all the projects under control.

GreenBacks transition is officially underway; the related web sites, web wallets etc. will be moved to new servers, a trouble ticket system will be in place to handle any issues and requests, and so forth. There will even be a dedicated phone line through which the management (currently yours truly) can be reached any time.

The resource backing I previously mentioned is the most significant upcoming change for GreenBacks. Finnish ground water may or may not be the resource used for that - there are other alternatives that are being investigated as well. What is certain is that some resource backing will be implemented in the near future.

I'll be working through the holidays as usual and will try to keep track of the discussions in this thread during that time as well. If there's anything urgent, you can always contact me with a PM or by e-mail: [email protected]

Yours,

Jyri

Thanks for the update!
What are you planning is very interesting! Surely could give a huge boost to this coin.
Take care.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hello everyone!

Yours,

Jyri
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am mining DOSH,but no exchange to sell  Sad
Activity: 140
what's your plan about DOSH,dev??  Huh
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Dev has too many open fronts with alot of coins. Can't understand if he's really working or there's something else in play. Too bad we have no news, no updates or plan revealing of any way!
legendary
imo this was a scam - sadly ;(
it would be a vary bad behaviour.
The original team say us that they're leaving and looking for a new dev, they find him, they say us that they're transferring all the stuffs. But they're just kidding us?  There's no dev, there's no transferring...mmh I hope something is really happening. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
imo this was a scam - sadly ;(
legendary
Any news devs? Has passed some days after the last update. How the transfer is going?
volumes are back to a very low amount of BTC....let push GB in first page.
legendary
Well for what the dev made, the coin was really promising, now we've just to wait and see if it can reach a top 5 .
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There is nothing but positive feedback on this coin. I see nothing holding it back from natural growth.  I will try to come up with ideas to help the Greenbacks project.  This is the first coin I am really ever going nuts about helping out.  I will think of ideas and would appreciate suggestions on ways to help this coin succeed.
Activity: 882
today it's 19th december, if the volume isn't at least at 0.2BTC GB will be delisted.
Now we're at 0.16BTC....

December 17th fulfilled the volume requirement for the week.

It wont be delisted unless there is a volume drop.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
today it's 19th december, if the volume isn't at least at 0.2BTC GB will be delisted.
Now we're at 0.16BTC....

December 17th fulfilled the volume requirement for the week.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
any news from the new dev, is this a GB second coming, or not?

As for that, we're still working on transferring all developed assets.

I'm sorry, did you address the 100 BTC situation yet or your just slowly working your ass off this scam?

I was wondering where $50 000 (100 BTC at the time of your ICO) could have been invested in this project, because this is a lot of money....

If you can detailed your expenses to the investors you scammed that would be very appreciated. Thanks.

I agree, this looks like an act of dishonesty going on here, nothing new for this community, but I did have higher expectations for GB. Just another scam Sad
legendary
Now we're at 0.16BTC....
Activity: 406

I'm sorry, did you address the 100 BTC situation yet or your just slowly working your ass off this scam?

I was wondering where $50 000 (100 BTC at the time of your ICO) could have been invested in this project, because this is a lot of money....

If you can detailed your expenses to the investors you scammed that would be very appreciated. Thanks.
legendary

How long do you think the transfer will take?
Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: