Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 5. (Read 224551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
nice dump and pump of the price....maybe soon we will see this coin reborn
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Me too!  Wink

I've talked to the dev few days ago, he's into some other projects but he guaranteed that GB project is alive and soon will have updates.
Holding and staking hardcore, so much potential as the price currently is very-very low!!

Where did you got in contact with him! because am really confused what to do with my bag , i have been busy and thus my .day was saved but just today i got it all set up and saw a pretty decent amount though i just saw the price is ridiculously low , so i'll just hold on to it Smiley

I contacted him in private, he is very polite and available but also very busy...

PS
in case you are selling, let me know  Cool

Yeah i am but not at much low ! If you by from exchange a high amount , you can cripple the market , i can sell you but not at exchange rate
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Me too!  Wink

I've talked to the dev few days ago, he's into some other projects but he guaranteed that GB project is alive and soon will have updates.
Holding and staking hardcore, so much potential as the price currently is very-very low!!

Where did you got in contact with him! because am really confused what to do with my bag , i have been busy and thus my .day was saved but just today i got it all set up and saw a pretty decent amount though i just saw the price is ridiculously low , so i'll just hold on to it Smiley

I contacted him in private, he is very polite and available but also very busy...

PS
in case you are selling, let me know  Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
I dunno how a dev can manage many coins, and who in IN in all of them, or some of them, or just one, can believe to be in the right one.
I mean how can he release something different and related to every coin?
Or he's the best or he's just trying to make something that is over his potential.
legendary
Just looking for peace
Me too!  Wink

Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Me too!  Wink

legendary
Just looking for peace
So the dev hasn't been online from so long
Any bag holders there?
Anyone still into this ?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
shits dead, let it lie.
we all got fucked.
your dreams have died.

there's some more poetry for you hopium smokers.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Do not tremble like an autumn leaf in the wind. This shifting of money from one of his own pocket to another.  Grin Hold.

You have one of the Best Attitudes, I have ever seen.
You should write Fortune Cookies.

Cool
legendary
price is dumping hard!!!
Deeeev!!
legendary
bagholder don't make the coin rise. We're waiting for the dev, we need news to see GB reaching an high price again
legendary
One by one .... hope bittrex is stronger Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Bittrex again reminded of himself. But to set their own rules in a decentralized market is futile. In the pursuit of profit, this market makes irresponsible steps. Remember Mintpal. Where he is now. Bittrex certainly face the same fate. We have already passed the stage of delisting and then become stronger. Day were to bring coins with Bittrex. But I think that this has been done for a long time. We have a marketplace at this time. This Cryptsy. They are spends more far-sighted policy. But the future is completely decentralized sites. Those are not yet available. Optimally to keep funds in their own wallet and as necessary to go to the exchange. GB is very fast coin. This operation takes a couple of minutes but increases your safety at times. So there is no reason to be sad. Goodbye Bittrex. Cheesy

i'm salute with your spirit  Smiley
legendary
Bittrex again reminded of himself. But to set their own rules in a decentralized market is futile. In the pursuit of profit, this market makes irresponsible steps. Remember Mintpal. Where he is now. Bittrex certainly face the same fate. We have already passed the stage of delisting and then become stronger. Day were to bring coins with Bittrex. But I think that this has been done for a long time. We have a marketplace at this time. This Cryptsy. They are spends more far-sighted policy. But the future is completely decentralized sites. Those are not yet available. Optimally to keep funds in their own wallet and as necessary to go to the exchange. GB is very fast coin. This operation takes a couple of minutes but increases your safety at times. So there is no reason to be sad. Goodbye Bittrex. Cheesy

you're even right, but be too optimistic inthis situation isn't so safe...
I'm still holding GB but if the dev never speak and is busy with other coins, I dunno how it will be good soon.
legendary
Activity: 1176
so sad to saw GB like this,..
personally i have good impression with GB

i think gb just need to make cooperation with any other site
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Bittrex's getting $GB out of their party. And dev doesn't give a crap. Looks like this coin is ending now. I remember having a pretty nice fun trading $GB some while ago #memories.
legendary
You will not be able to buy over-the-meee decent volume at low prices. Or a month or two months or a year. Everything should be done in time. The coin has passed through the PnD circuit, and the development goes in the other direction. Cheesy
You mean the prices will go down further right ?
I think you want to get quick money from this market. Will not work. The time of easy money is over. For profit requires patience and hard work. Goodbye. You did not interest me. Cool

Nope you got it wrong. I have in possession 0 GB's. But the dev was last online in December, and there is no hope for his return.
The dev has changed. Is not the one who created the thread anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You will not be able to buy over-the-meee decent volume at low prices. Or a month or two months or a year. Everything should be done in time. The coin has passed through the PnD circuit, and the development goes in the other direction. Cheesy
You mean the prices will go down further right ?
I think you want to get quick money from this market. Will not work. The time of easy money is over. For profit requires patience and hard work. Goodbye. You did not interest me. Cool

Nope you got it wrong. I have in possession 0 GB's. But the dev was last online in December, and there is no hope for his return.
legendary
cheeeep! GB are always cheap
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
this was another pnd scam guys...

move along!
Pages: