Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 2. (Read 224551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

0 connections and another coin is using $GB on yobit

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Thank god I sold out of this months ago. If not I would never have been able to invest in Floz.
Laterz.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
dead 0 active connection
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I am still down for a seed node ($50/year).
Keep the network up is mission #1.

Cryptsy is a bit of an issue.  Lots of coins are locked up there.  And they are looking like Gox.
If a real dev steps up then raising the funds to re list on bittrex is a good option.
Personally would prefer finding a smaller exchange to get trading (that you can withdraw) going again.

Right now it is really difficult to do price discovery since you are trading for 'GB-cryptsy-credits' not actual GB.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
STV come back to TREX. Although it's trash. Is it possible for GB. I think enough 3-4 BTC. And smart developer.But it is more expensive by several orders of magnitude. Cheesy
legendary
ops, we have a problem with cryptoid:

Hosting for this Blockchain has Expired!

Cry

well anyone is free to pay the $10/month cost (myself and another party have covered the costs since July)
issue is cryptsy

i hold the fairglu chain in higher regard than crys opinion of the 'right chain'
but they seem unable to update and unable to state a clear policy on what is definition of a correct chain
[literally to unlock the wallets all Mullick needs to do is go to cryptoid and get addnodes]

my suggestion is to go with a seed node ($50/year) I will pay 50% if others volunteer the other half  
that gives GB 1 year to find an exchange and move on from the fiasco that is cry

ps ... i'd fund cryptoid another 30 days but well yeah fuckin cry has locked my account (and my BTC) cuz they'r doing their best to be Gox 2.0
legendary
Activity: 966
ops, we have a problem with cryptoid:

Hosting for this Blockchain has Expired!

Cry
legendary
cost of dev new coin
+ cost of listing in major exchange
+ cost of listing in major crypto board
+ cost of trading for 18 months
+ cost of block explorers

= get your nodes on ... GB has past the threshhold, stake on it.
Listing new coins is DONE ... I repeat DONE ... revitalizing old listed coins in the dumps is the biz-ness model of tomorrow.  New launches see Yobit or CCex.

Cryptoid is the valid chain.

---------
@fairglu

Thanks for checking the net status.

----------
https://btc-market.org/?Pair=GB_BTC
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
At the moment I write this, explorer is at block 1046193, and it is reporting the following peers:

"addr" : "204.11.237.233:53309" (Vault Networks, Miami)
        "startingheight" : 971567,

"addr" : "74.118.157.93:49180" (LLC ROLLERNET)
        "startingheight" : 1049374,

"addr" : "49.248.183.245:11473" (Tata Teleservices, Mumbai)
        "startingheight" : 1044808,

"addr" : "171.6.246.182:57388" (Thailand)
        "startingheight" : 1044909,

The Miami node seems stuck on old fork (early July), might be Cryptsy's? (they're in Florida as well)

The Tata & Thailand nodes are probably on the same fork as the explorer (peer info lags a little, but they both advance regularly)

The ROLLERNET node is on a fork ahead of the explorer.
legendary
Doubtful it's cryptsy.
Cryptsy's Greenback wallet went offline months ago,

Yes, I mentioned Cryptsy because if the chain has any hope to be revived, it would have to be with a checkpoint that does not make Cryptsy lose coins (or exchanges/services in general)
legendary
Activity: 1092
So what's the situation with GB? I mean, if you have some on cryptsy can you send them over your wallet or not? And viceversa?
No.  Craptsy wallet offline.

Chain appears to have forked.

It will likely take more active stakers and a checkpoint (based on the fork Cryptsy is on) to resolve it...
Are you sure that this is Cryptsy. At least my client is precisely in the side chain. I am pleased to support the current circuit but not know where to download the actual blockindex. Huh

No I do not know if it's Cryptsy, but when doing a getpeerinfo, some peers have a height above other.
To know if it's Cryptsy, I guess the only way will be to contact them.

Doubtful it's cryptsy.
Cryptsy's Greenback wallet went offline months ago,
their block # is  685186 according to https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status

The Explorer is 1044891 ,  and most of that is by
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gb/address.dws?ggyvcRX8mKjPLyfZ5EeFLxGgbYemxzgqAJ.htm

Cool

FYI:
Without a dev to go thru the chain and issue a checkpoint and without enough wallets to keep the chain running at it rated block speed, it is pretty much game over. Would get my money out of it before the traders that don't even read the forums, dump it on cryptsy.
Sorry for your loss.  Sad
legendary
So what's the situation with GB? I mean, if you have some on cryptsy can you send them over your wallet or not? And viceversa?
No.  Craptsy wallet offline.

It will likely take more active stakers and a checkpoint (based on the fork Cryptsy is on) to resolve it...
Are you sure that this is Cryptsy. At least my client is precisely in the side chain. I am pleased to support the current circuit but not know where to download the actual blockindex. Huh

No I do not know if it's Cryptsy, but when doing a getpeerinfo, some peers have a height above other.
To know if it's Cryptsy, I guess the only way will be to contact them.
legendary
No.  Craptsy wallet offline.

Activity: 442
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Activity: 546
Disappointed. Cool WTS 2% GB supply. Coins in the wallet. 130sat. PM if there is interest.
legendary
Jyri has a good idea and ALT.center is an excellent brand.
But no one is going to blindly fund him xxx btc, given this disappearing act.
https://blockchain.info/address/1HCrLBKYi4SKifBVEQRGCvPqfD1LWNeUy2
His intentions maybe good yet, but this is crypto and scam is the expected NOT the unexpected.

HENCE (Jyri)
Shows us that you are holding GB.
Then sell $50 for this or that.
Think ioc micro-style.

That will get ALT.center up and going.
But step by step.  0.5 btc project/stages ... not 500btc hopium dreams.
Make GB equity in http://altcoin.center/

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
are there any plans for this coin?

Yes.  There are plans.  If this coin can stabilize at 200-300 I would feel comfortable sharing them in public.  Any serious GB investor PM me your addie (too verify) and I will discuss in private.

Jyri is AWOL but that does not really matter.  Why?  GB is listed on cryptsy.  And listed on the best blockchain service (donate to keep it so!).  And the code works.

The only thing GB is short on is a good website.  In time that is easy to fix, but not needed right now.

the next exchange
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11444686
http://hzxchange.net/

any news? If GB development is still ongoing this could be good buying opportunity
Activity: 406
I do not care scam developers and weaklings. Only the strongest survive. I will elbow wall and gnaw their teeth in order to survive. There are many opinions about the future of crypto. My opinion is that there will be a place for all who will be able to crawl on hands and knees at least. The main thing is the working code and live network. Even two active nodes already transcontinental financial bridge. Think about it at your leisure.
With regard to the price level. Currently Cryptsy price does not reflect anything. Because wallet offline. Consequently coins are converted into useless IOUs. I have a strong belief that Cryptsy and other centralized exchange shorts against their clients. Currently, GB 7800000 which are on Cryptsy can be considered lost stolen thrown to the winds. Until the sync wallet. Something tells me that this moment can not come. This fact makes 5x for the remaining 20% in the turnover of coins. But it will require a normal market. Decentralized Exchange. With clear rules of the game. On this site GB cap will be about the IPO. Such goods as of the digital technology is not losing value. Or 0 if the code is not working. Or those who have already paid the money for development. We need NZ service. We need other decentralized services. I will support any initiative in this direction.
In addition, I do regular donations GB for CryptoID. And I will make with the hope that the owner of the site will be the holder of GB. And join our community. Support this initiative.
As for the plans. Personally, my plans include the creation of a strong community coin holders. Grin

Greenbacks is worthy of a retro/necro reboot IMO. It was basically a very good coin, just another victim of 2014 bear market
legendary
scam devs do not matter.  price is very cheap and code open and public.  it works.  just keep the net alive.

http://hzxchange.net/ clusters like minded coins into one common exchange.
consider Cryptopia.co.nz listing too.
(once listed never delisted ... that will give use 2 secure markets)

and YES ... CryptoID is key to winning in the LONG run Wink
(I'm in for $1/month) just takes 9 more investors and all is GOOD!
Pages:
Jump to: